youtube.com/watch?v=jM5yO-WZ5cI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And do what?

be one country

no

DIGITS CONFIRM
FUGG

No

Yes Macedonia should annex Bulgaria and then conquer everything Alexander conquered next.

Show your flag serbian subhuman

i mean we are basically the same people. Also Macedonia has the name and history dispute with greece. If we make a federation we the greeks may remove the veto we get to go to EU and the balkans may finally be at peace

HOLY FUCK

I'm all for it. Please inform me whether there's more people like you or are there more tatar calling people in your country? Thanks.

lol i don't identify myself as an ancient macedonian but ok

>bulgaria and 75% of macedonia unite
>give the other 25% to the shiptars and gypsies and deport them all there

Since Macedonians are Bulgarians, yes.

They are kind of becoming a distinct ethnicity though. The time window is decreasing, just like with Moldova.

sadly it's the latter. They think bulgarians are an enemy or something

no way the shiptars are getting our land. They can fuck off to kosovo and stop ruining the country.

Argue with them that we're one people, and that unity makes strenght. You'll have access to the EU and we'll have access to Ohrid.

Why don't you want to be a stronger country, with more weight ?

Are Bulgarians really so far away culturally, do you seriously believe that ?

I imagine the Moldovans are the same huh?

They all belong to Turkey.

like i said we are basically the same but people are afraid that we will lose our identity or something.

lol i'll get called a traitor or something i'd rather not

ETERNAL TURK

serious question here, what the fuck even is Macedonia? seems like a meme country. is it a bunch of Albanians or What?
inb4 le "typical burger" meme.

Czfag here. I just visited bulgaria for the first time and seriously guys, get your shit together. This country looks like some shithole third world country in Africa or something. Maybe you should first do something about those slums with piles of trash, stray dogs and gypsies (or possibly bulgarians?) running around. And I'm now talking about place next to the airport in your capital.
But ok, I'll stop hating now. Must say those hookers standing around a camp fire on a highway looked quite nice!
Anyway, joining Macedonia does not seem to be on the top of your priority list.

no :^)

sacred serb land

>inb4 le "typical burger" meme.

Don't be a retard. Stop being self conscious about that shit. It's what (((they))) want.

they are bulgarians but with a huge albanian minority
can't get any more degenerate than this

Why are Bulgarians so racist ? Pic related.

>serious question here, what the fuck even is Macedonia?
An artificial small country formed after the territory splitting from Bulgaria's hold for pretty much as long as Bulgaria has existed. Basically think of it as the Bulgarian Kosovo minus the shitskins

>me at the trash can

>minus the shitskins
what are the albanians?

What do you think of the other balkan countries (Read: Srbia)

fuck off
keep being WE WUZ, you're a good shield if Albania decided to chimp out

basically there is a region in the balkans called macedonia.It has 3 parts Vardar , Pirin and Aegean macedonia. After the first balkan war it was devided mostly between greece and bulgaria. Greece took the aegean part and bulgaria took pirin macedonia.also serbia and albania took some small parts. Vardar macedonia was made a part of yugoslavia and after yugoslavia broke up macedonia was made a country.

kidneyskins

Shit, I waited a long time to post it.

nah man i think we need to stop the we wuzery shit we are slavs and slavs came here like 1k years after alexander.

Why do you guys always keep "missing" the fact that the territory was assigned to us by default after our independence and that countries around us simply stole it in peace treaties afterwards. Neither Greece nor Serbia has legal claims in Macedonia

ah yes. a treaty proposed by russia but immediately got cancelled because nobody else agreed with it.

also we have like 25% albanian minority that came from kosovo during a war in 1999

Yes, but only in the upcoming Balkan Confederation.

wait is that why there was a second balkan war? i didn't know that

>we are slavs
Maybe you are but
WE WUZ THRACIANS N SHIEEET(proven by science).

Sorry Mr. le 53% huWhite, but this is the best Europe.

>we get to go to EU
Nice try, Satan.

add bulgaria to yugoslavia and the shitskins don't get a part from macedonia and it's perfect

come on i don't wanna rot here

Second Balkan war was to gang up on Bulgarian and give Constaniople back to the Turks

Get rid of Israel you cuck lol

Anatolia to Romanoi

A.
CUTE.

Okay Mr. former Yugoslav republic of """MACEDONIA"""" Turk nigger

i wouldn't wish such a cruel fate to macedonia, but maybe they can make the vulg*rians into humans

>the balkans
>ever at peace
pick one and only one forever

Does your wife's boyfriend's daughter love getting BAKLAVED?

Srbija is more like a once strong nation and big country going through exceptionally shit time. Once again. And I like serbs in general... however I'm here in BG too shortly for a proper comparison.

no we shouldn't. Stop making these threads, literally never gonna happen. Even if we were once the same people, in the past 600 years , we've very well experienced foreign control (ottoman rule and all) and we had enough of it. We have created our "own identity" call it synthetic or not, it's different from the bulgarian one, just through pure willpower of our people. They don't deserve to have fought for nothing. We can't just go unifying with whoever hoping it will get better just because we face difficulties atm. Also knowing the people from here, i'm sure they'll revolt or something, even if we somehow did unify i'm sure we won't stay together for long

>i will keep repeating a lie until i convince myself that it's the truth

Lol,what?At it's Golden Age Serbia was still such a shithole that German princess died of sadness when they told her she was supposed to come here.Top kek.

why the fuck are you scared that you are going to lose your identity.i didn't said why doesnt macedonia get ocupied by bulgaria.I just want the country to be better off.If we don't do something the shitskins are gonna take over. do you wanna be under fucking sharia law?

also "our people" are considered national heroes both here and in bulgaria

>she hurried to conceive
she wouldn't let him fuck her?
damn i guess that even kings have problems getting laid.

Because do you really believe the new formed country is gonna be called something like , Federation of Bulgaria And Macedonia, or anything that says that we're here, and not the same as bulgarians? No , it will still be just Bulgaria , and given enough time people will start believing the lie, we'll just become a braindead nation with a false identity, living in some insifnificant part of some other country , that nobody knows existed or has identity , like we were with most of history, but this time we may never realize our identity again gives as how easy it is to destory information and keep people 's mouth shut nowadays
>aren't you already a braindead nation with a false identity, living in some insifnificant part of some other country

doesn't matter , " " our people " " won't be our people anymore , they'll just be bulgarains. Jeez i thought, if anyone, we macedonians should know ((((((((((uniting)))))))))with someone else (especially our neighbors )isn't such a good idea.

"Barbarous land in the East". Nice, never heard of that.
Anyway, it's just an impression. And sure, it's hard to compare with germans.

And then Jelena spawned the weakling Uros. Should have just divorced the bulgar bitch.

How does bulgaria still have a population when they are all here in Germany begging for change?

yes, under serbia

This is so wrong, you'd still be called Macedonians because the region that you come from is Macedonia. Just like Thracians and Shopi in the West.

>and given enough time people will start believing the lie, we'll just become a braindead nation with a false identity, living in some insifnificant part of some other country , that nobody knows existed or has identity , like we were with most of history, but this time we may never realize our identity again gives as how easy it is to destory information and keep people 's mouth shut nowadays
You just described yourself being part Yugoslavia.

part of*

>I just want the country to be better off

Spoiler alert - it won't.

Let's just say we all somehow magically agree on everything and create a "Federation" or whatever tomorrow. Literally half of Macedonia will leave for EU. The other half will leave for Sofia, which will become the new Skopje at that point. Macedonia will be the cлeпo цpeвo of that state. We don't even have a freaking railroad connection with Bulgaria, something that should have been done in two centuries ago. Not to mention the complications for the average Bulgarian, who'll have to pay higher taxes to build infrastructure with some irrelevant part of the country.

If you think unification with Bulgaria is a good idea you're no better than the idiots who believe we're Biblical Land under patronage of God and you should unironically kys.

We will pay our taxes for you, we are one nation and we should support eachother. Oh and by the new treaty a railroad connection will be built within a few years. And about the emigration issue, well we have the same problem and we are still alive, kinda.

Just like you support your gypsies?
This.

They aren't bulgarians.

>new treaty
>railroad connection
>built
>few years

How old are you, 14?
I've been reading those words for as long as I can remember.
It won't happen in our lifetimes, Bulbro

ok edgelord i'll kms but have fun with the shiptars taking over the country.The biggest terrorist from the war in 2001 is the speaker of our fucking assembly

cute

We're not bulgayrians either.
You guys wanna organise an anti-shquip group?

Yes, Russians will stay mad forever.

Sure thing buddy, you aren't.

What do you think will happen when we become one with Bulgaria, Шипo will magically disappear?

No, they will unite with the 1mil+ mudslims in Bulgaria creating even bigger political corpus.

Have all the wet dreams you want, Kamen-wannabe, Bulgaria will solve nothing.

We will just not take the squip areas.

>Grandfather moves from Debar to Skopje
>Дeбap Maaлo represent
>Father sells gradfather's house to a Shqip
>Tpпe гo пpoдaдe кyчaтa
>Spends half his salary on Бит Пaзap
>Spends the other half drinking Turkish tea in Cтapa Чapшијa
>You guys wanna organise an anti-shquip group?

Plain hate is counter-productive. Change your lifestyle first. It's harder than self-improvement, it's harder than being /fit/, it's the ultimate red-pill

Tots!!! WE SHOULD UNITE RIGHT NAO!!!

now the shqip politicians have power because the 2 major parties do colaborations with their parties to have more seats in the assembly. With a new stronger government they ain't got shit

Btw, why are we bothering speaking English in this thread? We can talk Bulgarian!!

I still have no idea how they were let in EU.

Bulgarian is not a language , it is a blend between superior Macedonian language and inferior Turkish

Low-level shit posting. Didn't even get me angry! SAD!!!!

Why not?

so what should we do? love them while they hate us? come on man. fight fire with fire

They're Serbs by etnicity.

The Russian gets it !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=jM5yO-WZ5cI

Yes. Serbia wanted Albania but AH told them to fuck off and gave Albania independance. So Serbs took MAcedonia which was promised to Bulgaria. Which made Bulgars angry and they attacked Serbia and then Romania,Greece and turkey gang up on Bulgaria to take more clay

I can't wait to go to Ohrid to be honest.

Map as a response. Cringe in my gut for you!! SO SAD!!!