Every day I only find out how this country is even more a shitholish than I ever imagined...

Every day I only find out how this country is even more a shitholish than I ever imagined. TIL this country is known by clubbers in EU for one of the few places EU men can fly to to pick up school girls. Some clubs and bars here have every weekend special nights with school girls doing t shirt contests and every men who spends enough money can get some. The clubs pay the mafia protection mone the bolice doesn't do shit about it since both mafia and bolice are mizrahi.
It's even worse than that online, and I give this country no more than 20 years to deteriorate to full africa tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVw8hk_L5n4
youtube.com/watch?v=qVXhH_EzFLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds like my country. fugg we really are greatest allies

Fucking pedophiles, you make me sick.

The modern world strikes again: Israel edition

No it isn't, there are guys in T-A who will send to you a 16 yo grille in one phone call. That would be highliy illegal pretty much anywhere in europe, such guys would get busted in a few days.

"Holy land" lmfao
If you gave it to Palestine it'd ACTUALLY be a holy land since Muslims seems to be the only religious group left on this earth

Are those jewish girls or Eastern European prostitutes?

youtube.com/watch?v=RVw8hk_L5n4

God, why does Israel have the highest density of University educated & doctors!? I can't BELIEVE Israel is THIS shitty!11

30% of them leave to the USA.

Is it true that 25% of Tel Aviv is gay?

are you implying that dindus will take control of Israel? If muslims gain the territory they will have yearly Child Pedophilic Ramadan. Starting with their youngest sibling.

We can tell. Our chronically deteriorating way of life and increasingly parasitic entrenched capital class gives it away.

Yes, it's a gay cetral

answer this

You are a fucking faggot Jew, and this is more of your propaganda trying to steer Whites into corruption.

>didn't know about the under age clubs on weekends that is pretty much standard across all countries
I knew about this for over a dozen years.

Fucking hell 25% is insane. That city must be a right nest of degeneracy. Keep that shit out of Jerusalem and far away from the Holy Sepulchre.

>Jews being a hotspot for degeneracy
Huh... yeah.... makes you think....

liking teens is fine but liking kids is wrong

>God, why does Israel have the highest density of University educated
With all those Muslims and Haredim I have a really hard time believing that.

I heard that it’s hard to pick up girls in Israel, that you have to basically do the 3-date thing before they’ll sleep with you and even then it’s not guaranteed.

The question of the thread.

>Put a load of parasites in the same container
what did you fucking expect

Hahahaha. Stop wearing rose tinted glasses about yurope, did you forget about "asian grooming" already?

Obviously latter

teens=kids, dumb pedoposter.

kike lolis?

Where do you draw the line?

israel is literally whiter than USA.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVXhH_EzFLw

We're talking about Muslims, not Catholics, user

>school girls

What age though?

>ywn put your sturmbannfuhrer in a kike lolis gas chamber

Having sex with promiscuous teenage jewish girls?

Aw hell yea, give me some of them Khazar milkers

if this is what you're telling yourself I fear for all children around you. anyone over the age of 25 who is able to tolerate a teen-aged female for more than 20 minutes is suspect and should be thrown off a building just in case.

What a surprise, jews do dispicable things for money

i think it comes down to where they look developped or no
let's say a 11 year old girl doesn't have almost any visible "womanly" features Breasts, wider hips etc
but a 15 and up, most if not all of the obvious features are developped, which would mean you are attracted to a very young woman, instead of a child like with the 10 year old girl

>phone poster
*whether they look

girl in his pic is a jew so I dont know

>TIL this country is known by clubbers in EU for one of the few places EU men can fly to to pick up school girls.
I never heard of that, but go on.

>finally got their own country
>jew themselves into oblivion

God must be real

I want to fuck stephanie cane