Jesus was a radical activist and defended the marginalized

Jesus was a radical activist and defended the marginalized.
You are not a true Christian unless you stand up for LGBTQ+ rights.

sage

You're a disgrace to the Left. Stalin had faggots and other degeneracy purged and you want to enable bourgeois values to infect the healthy workers?

Paul said it best: he who does not work, neither shall he eat.

I believe one of your idols said it too

The wages of sin is death. All degenerates should be given one chance to repent, and then lined up against the wall.

That wasn't real communism

I would comment on the opinion which was expressed on some social media and was delivered to us via screenshot made by OP, so actually I would go for commenting on a text in picture, but for first I have to make a comment about your flag.

OP is a communist faggot.

>LGBTQ+ rights
no such thing. if i start putting my dick in men's assholes, do my rights suddenly change? do i get a card in the mail? all fags should be electrocuted and i'd like to see mike pence start a unit 731 type program where fags are experimented on for the betterment of humanity

Welcome to 16th century Sweden where it is an equal offense to rape as it is to take the lords name in vain. Both punishable by death

Correct, Jesus was a kike shill.

That would imply that you weren't born lgbtq+, and science has proven otherwise

If I have an alcoholic friend, I can "defend" and "support" him either by "accepting" him as he is or trying to get him to quit his problem behaviors. Liberals think that you should treat the marginalized in the first sense. Jesus, who died to redeem sinners, obviously thinks the latter. When people say Jesus hung out with prostitutes and sinners, they seem to think he was endorsing their actions.

Sage
Filthy commie liar

>science has proven otherwise
Then science should be able to tell who's gay and who's straight when they're born, right?

That's the only way you could prove such a thing.
If that's true, we can just chop off baby's dicks right away if they're born with the wrong gender, no?

no true christian fallacy now leftypol? you morons will unironically walk us into death camps screaming, "we told you nazis never again"

I despise your lack of intellect

Jesus got executed by Jews for hate speech

oh and sa ge

Deuteronomy 23:1
23 No one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the Lord.

1 Corinthians 6:9
9 Know ye not that the unjust shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not err: neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers nor effeminate nor homosexuals

SAGE

Sage
Filthy commie liar

(((Jesus))) calls faggots faggots
He doesn't torelate the death inducers since 'he's life'
and a sage

brune... delede...

Can you point to the scripture where Jesus says that?

This is exactly what Jesus wanted....

He also expected the marginalized sinners to repent and sin no more.
LGBTQRFAGS BTFO.

Being gay isn't a sin

im sorry did jesus ever update the old testament? youre going to burn in hell you dirty cocksucker

The Old Testament says you not supposed to eat pork either.

you wont have to worry about that if you get your way

More people have starved under capitalism than under communism.

but that wasnt reaaaal communism anyway, right guy?

>You are not a true Christian unless...

except that one time he purged 2 whole cities with hellfire because the poz was reaching high heaven.

you posted the 2007 bait by mistake
sage

Sauce?

Go look at the local homeless shelters in LA

he doesnt count the 50 mil under stalin and 60 mil under mao because it wasnt "starvation"

what a fucking idiot

all those homeless can go dumpster diving at restaurants

Jesus says to feed the hungry, not let them rummage through your garbage

werent you faggots supposed to overthrow the gubbmint or something??

You mean that whole fake November 4th thing that was started by the Alt right?

you guys got all hopped up on pcp the night before spent the night buttfucking and didnt get out of bed, dont blame the strawman for eeeeverything

>Jesus was a radical activist and defended the marginalized.
stop talking about Jesus' communism

someone post the smuggie
you know, the one about >haha your religion commands THIS virtue signal >what haha no im atheist tho

How do i spindash like sonic in real life

nah hes jesus's interpreter, didnt ya know?

are they smuggies or critical response?

It's not really up for interpretation. Jesus makes it pretty clear

gibb me dem digits back you atheist piece of garbage, you fucking hypocrites are so fucking obsessed with religion it isnt funny