Gangstalking

post your experiences with gangstalking Sup Forums.
i know some of you are also targeted individuals.

>be me
>get threatened and harassed through Sup Forums posts
>cars drive by my house and yell threats
>bullets fired at me
>bombs thrown at me and my neighbor (real terrorist shit that is still unsolved due to the incompetence of the australian police)
>cars regularly try to ram me head on or run me off the road
>psychotic jesuit priest stands outside my house at 3am yelling 'MASTURBATOR!'
>harassed almost every time i leave the house
>the intent is to make me appear schizophrenic

Other urls found in this thread:

science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/baader-meinhof-phenomenon.htm
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00787R000200180002-1.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Recomend violent incapacitation of any and all suspicious parties, let god sort them out, people shouldn't play fucking games.

also i had a discussion with a police officer who was sympathetic, and admitted that it happens, but they are powerless to help.

How often do you make the typical aussie posting? It actually makes me thankful that someone is trying to teach you not to shitpost.

>get threatened and harassed through Sup Forums posts
Examples pls.

>Examples pls
i was beginning to suspect they sent a trained cat to spy on me with a microphone or camera.
i even went as far as putting some food out to lure the cat, catching him, then realizing that there was no hidden camera or microphone.
then one night i am browsing Sup Forums while the cat is standing directly outside my window and meowing... someone replied to my post on Sup Forums with simply 'meow meow'.

borf borf

Are you sure you’re not schizo

>be me
>spin the bowl til im twacked out
>48 hours pass of binging on netflix
>realize someone or something is watching me
>board up my entire house
>its like 3am and im using drills and other various power tools
>eventually cops knock on my door
>think its cia niggers
>they eventually break through a window
>arrested for possession, under the influence, assaulting a police officer/resisting arrest
stop smoking meth OP

im going to play doubles advocate here, but what if your're just a bit mental and the whole world isnt following you?

Did you ever find out what was watching you?

>doubles advocate

It's the globalist jews,you should do something,end them,everyone would then stop following you,most of the ones following you are muslims,you should fire bomb their mosques.
DO IT YOU FAG,there are 3 red cars outside watching you.

no, gangstalkers are very good at hiding their true identities

Dont change bro.
Fuck abos.
Aussie oi oi oi

>During the election
>Pizzagate story breaks
>I was heavily involved in spreading the story on youtube and other websites (and helping Drumpf win)
>Internet at my house kept acting funny
>Random phone calls throughout the day
>Whatever I dont care
>Travel to see my mom who lives out in the country 4 hours away from where I live
>She has no neighbors for a half mile or so, no cars really drive by.
>We sitting at the dining room table talking and a car pulls into her driveway and just sits there running with the lights on
>I go outside with my gun drawn
>Car sits there for a few more seconds then slowly pulls out and drives away
>What the fuck is this shit?
>Get back home and more bullshit with my phone and internet continues for a month or so until I get bored with pizzagate and move on.

There is absolutely no way you can tell me pizzagate wasn't real with the shit I dealt with when it was going on.

>I go outside with my gun drawn
seek help before you seriously injure or kill someone

Have had someone shoot at me with a pellet gun on my property from somewhere. Unscrewing the outside lights just enough so they don’t turn on. Brake checking on the freeway. Got shot at twice at an unregulated shooting range. Always being tailed. Co workers telling me that a total stranger said they were a family member and were saying things that would have easily got me fired if I wasn’t informed. I live in a secluded area and there is always a car with someone in it hanging around. They stick out like sore thumb and have been run off by me and others in the neighborhood. If you notice one they send a different person. They say it’s a gang inside the police department.

Sam Hyde has tried to kill me for the 18th time, send help, he almost got me at the church

You wouldnt have done the same boy?
You some kind of nigger loving pedo?

jar jar trump?

Hello CIA

Document it all. Physical evidence is crucial. For one they would not want to be exposed.

Professional "gang stalker" here, although that is not what we are called. I can't say much except we are real and it's worse than you think.

That happens quite often. Well you might have found corruption or they believe you did.

somebody gets lost and pulls over to check their map/gps whatever and you pull a gun on them? You're fucking whacked brainlet.

Just be a normal criminal or doesn't it pay that well.

science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/baader-meinhof-phenomenon.htm
The mind can play tricks on us but there's usually a reasonable explanation. They were probably just regular people using reptilian telepathy to try to convince you toddlers can consent. Happens all the time.

top kek

Creepy as fuck in my opinion.

I had some very odd internet connection loss due to a wire being disconnected during the whole PG fiasco. Multiple times my net went down. It stopped when I stopped digging.

meow meow

the cat thing is hilarious. if that happened to me I'd have a massive smile on my face. I'd love to play games with those people. you should leave them some milk and cookies next time.

Huh ok.

>psychotic jesuit priest stands outside my house at 3am yelling 'MASTURBATOR!'

bet he's accurate, though

>see on news
>lost tourist shot dead by 300 pound autist
>possible drumpf supporter

science the shit out of them
they are afraid
they do not understand us
we are like aliens to them
that's the truth
they are something else
science
the SHIT
out of them.

theres enough information harvested about them in order for them to be completely Destroyed in this lifetime.

Well known fact Australia is controlled by ASIO or Australian KGB.

I over came gangstalking

Mainly because I was smart enough to pick up on it and the fact that I really don't give a fuck.

I read a lot about psychology and figured (((they))) just try to morally destroy you while also seperating you from the "real world".

It's like envoking psychosis in a person. If you can control even the slightest outcome in a person's life in a repetitive fashion then you can systematically replace their "identity" with the psychotic neuroticism of trigger words and images.

Basically if you can successfully "gang stalk" someone for a year or more you basically control who they are by manipulating their trigger words on a meta level.

MSM has an issue with doing this too.

Checks out.

But masturbation IS gay.
>sicc trips

Bump so people can see.

(((They))) count on you looking insane.

(((They))) want you to reach out in insanity.

All so (((They))) can pass your ideas as innately insane.

calling all angloboys home. we have to concentrate in america then we can reclaim the rest of anglo lands in the new crusade

It's probably just the wind

newfag

>signs of victim confronting perceived online gang stalking
>SHILL!!!

We are watching.

godamnit

Reeeeeee-bump.

These are actual psychological conditioning methods used on people.

In fact it was used on 4chin as well.

Stasi tier cold war era tactics being practiced on the anti-social.

The nuke traveling to your location in the not so distant future.

meow meow

I do not get paid. But I have to do it. This is my last post I can't risk anymore.

Nobody cares about you, you've done nothing of value with your life that would warrant stalking you, this is a delusion your brain created to deal with your insignificance in the world. You're due for a lifetime of suffering because this particular flavor of mental illness (paranoid schizophrenic with the persecution meme attached) doesn't really have any kind of "cure" or a treatment that you could ever accept but you are likely to maintain enough of your lifestyle to not qualify for the state (via a loved one or the police) stepping in to force you--and then nothing anyone could give you would really help.

You're doomed to spend your entirely life believing that you are being stalked while simultaneously knowing that you are so worthless than you made it up. (You are aware, on a very buried level, that you are lying about it to the point that it would show up on an MRI.) You have literally nothing to look forward to in life as this illness will ruin all of your personal relationships forever. You can't even go online and find other "gang stalked" friends as they all could be ... one of them. In fact, your brain will go very far to vilify every single ally you have within a few months, if not shorter. You can't help it.

Frankly, the reality is SO MUCH WORSE than if you were literally being "gangstalked" by anyone. If you could somehow break free and seek treatment it's unlikely you could even locate a qualified doctor to help you.

Your best bet is to move to the woods, take enough mushrooms to kill a horse, and sit in a cave until your brain resets or you die. This is how people like you ended up Shamans in the past.

nobody cares, but apparently you cared enough to write a book. TLDR

The fear of not dying and not giving a fuck can help you with your gangstalk problems.

Generally speaking I think gangstalking is too broad of a subject to be able to say whether it's real or not.

There are lots of schizos, people with overactive imaginations, and people who have good reason to be paranoid but then see a secret agent behind every bush.

That said, it's a technique to intimidate, unsettle or stress someone out without much risk, and it almost certainly happens. Who is responsible probably varies a lot.

Personally, I've had several things happen I'd consider quite odd, but since I'm not important and don't know anything useful I'm skeptical of some conspiracy against me.

Any gang stalkers out there? Come at me you fucking faggots. I masturbate next to my bedroom window every night. Bitch ass niggas ain't gonna do shhhhhiiiieeeeettttt

He's right tho. The only people who think theyre gangstalked are literal nobodies who want to imagine they're worth the govt spending tens or hundreds of thousands harassing them.

I had gangstalking in 2014, i was scared of everything trust me big time dude. I researched gangstalking all the time.
Gangstalking imo didn't explain the amazing syncronicites. It was beyond human.

My thoughts lined up with external world within a instant time a lot of the time.

Either the CIA know a lot on quantum mechanics and human consciousness, they study this (See project stargate - which is disclosed now, what do they have that is secret?).

Quantum physics and parapsychology.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00787R000200180002-1.pdf

They talk of a book called "Roots of Coincidence".

U see they may know about how we all operate like predictable clockwork, but they could hide behind it and exploit it too.

I still get syncronicity, but no longer attribute it to anything evil because most of the times it seems benign and the people can be my family or dog sometimes - in sync with my mind and doings.

The gateway project
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

At the end of the day, the CIA clearly COLLECT this shit from the best academics from any country. They talk of consciousness, quantum mechanics, etc.

They could ramp up syncronicity on someone or create it, making everything to that person an insider. They say in cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf section 9 (see pic).

They could amplify everyones telepathy towards you in your vicinity, using the electromagnetic radiation that pollutes us now (cell towers 3G, 4G etc.) if u phone got signal then it can be used to manipulate u, its microwave energy. Most people think phone signal is satelite based, wrong. Microwave energy 1000-millions time higher than normal is around u if u have phone signal. (or without signal, easy).

Butttt the CIA may not be using this information to destroy us, they not have advanced on it?? Or cud be the universe?

I've been gangstalked since at least 2004
>random phone calls where no one talks, always happens when I'm in the middle of something
>whenever I get fast food the workers perform elaborate skits
>when I drive people try to do things that can cause me to get in a wreck like pulling out in front of me or pretending like they're going to pull in front of me causing me to swerve
>Same two guys and a lot of other random people are the gangstalkers
>the gangstalkers always threaten me say they're going to kill me and my family and other stuff
>they work with the local radio stations and play certain songs at certain times to mess with me
plus a lot of other stuff

Scientologist do it all the time kiddo.

>bombs thrown at me and my neighbor (real terrorist shit that is still unsolved due to the incompetence of the australian police)

huh I believe it and you're definitely not actually paranoid schizo

I still get it myself OP, i realised something was especially weird, when random non living objects wud sync with me, lightning, falling leafs etc.

For me the best thing was a change of enviroment, going to my nans 300 miles away for a week made me see it less sinister and more like hmmmm weird.
When i saw genuine embarrasment in my cousin when he got shouted at, i no longer saw him as a gangstalker, just apart of something he is unaware of.