twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/927530569604435968
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_disability
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Trump feeds some fish
>liberals: "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Yes you're the rational ones

DAHNALD BLUMPF should have just stood there like a retard spooning tiny bits of fish food while the prime minister was already done so as not to over excite the fish.

why are they mad about this? they were just throwing fish food at... fishes.

Keith should just kill himself at this point.

Gays really will find anything they can just so they can bash on someone else

TWO FISH BOWLS DRUMPF????

AS SOME ONE WHO IDENTIFIES BOTH AND FISHKIN AND FISHFOODKIN I FIND THIS EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE!

I AN LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

TWO SCOOPS!?!?!?!?!?!?
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY IT

I guess they think these are like goldfish and you can overfeed them and kill them?

DAHMIT GRONULD BLUMPF IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS ALMOST AS BAD AS HAVING TWO SCOOPS.

BECUZ EVERYTHING DRUMPF DOES IS BAD THING!

he loves israel though

Why are they dicks? Does he think the fish will get fat?

>Olbermann still trying to pretend he's relevant.

Really? No one gives a shit about what he has to say. He couldn't even hack it on MSNBC which is nothing but ultra-leftist dicks like him.

I actually feel sorry for Keith, he looks like he's losing his ever loving mind with every tweet.

Holeeeeee SHIT. I finally took a look at Keith Olbermann's Twitter. FIFTY anti-Trump tweets over the past twenty-four hours, and he often sends the same damned tweet over and over again. He sounds like a fucking mental patient. It is a solid wall of anti-Trump nonsense. Endless retweets of the same stories. I'm not joking when I say he sounds like a mental patient.

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

why do you want to believe trump is antisemitic so badly?

Poo poops?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

His book title 'trump is fucking crazy' might be the best example of projection I've ever seen.

I saw a hilarious virgin/Chad version of this, i wish i saved it.

Trump dumped that koi food like an alpha, not the beta two handed toss that Abe did

>youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Are you implying that trump should endorse a gentile for prime minister of israel?

Olbermann is trying so hard to remain relevant. It's kinda pathetic honestly.

Keith Olberman is mentally ill.

Why? Just why? WHAT FUCKING DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!? WHY DOES IT EVEN MATTER IF THEY DUMPED ALL OF THEIR FOOD AT ONCE?

>my name is donald trump and i'm a big fan of israel

>so insanely focused on bashing trump you start insulting foreign leaders who associate with him at all

this guy needs a blindfold and a cigarette

>Keith should just kill himself at this point.
basically

But their whole narrative was that Trump was disrespecting the PM. Is Abe a dick if he insults himself?

TWO DUMPS DONALMPH DUMPHFPH

it's nice to see him smile like that, no homo

Even hitler was pro israel.

cognitive dissonance 2: electric boogaloo

NO HE WASNT

olbermann needs to be on a list so he cant buy any guns. I’m seriously worried that guy might snap and murder people

Yea he was. He wanted to send the jews to an ethnostate and get them out of germany.

No. He didn't. Stop being a fucking kike. You peopel are such losers.

Holy shit it's real
twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/927530569604435968

Liberal logic is fucking amazing
>Trump is a dick IF he violates Japanese koi pond ceremony protocol
>we know that Abe, the President of Japan, performed the same action as Trump
>Either Trump did not violate koi pond protocol, or the President of Japan also violated koi pond protocol
>we cannot say that Trump is EVER not a dick
>therefore, the president of Japan is a DICK because he violated Keith Olbermann's interpretation of Japanese koi pond procedures, AND TRUMP IS A DICK TOO

It's just amazing. Fucking amazing.

#KoiGate

oh yeah i forgot that hitler loved jews

>telling jews to fuck off to their own land
>loving them
hurr durrr

get this trending

>you're a DICK for pouring fish food into a fish pond

how much would you bet that Keith has ever owned and cared for a fish tank himself?

But he never gets suspended yet Roger Stone did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Educate yourself. They wanted to remove jews from germany. Nazis weren't evil. They just wanted an ethnostate for themselves.

next thing you gonna tell me is that the holocauster was real

No. Fuck your ethnostate propaganda bullshit. Listen faggot. You think your pipul works here? It doesn't the world is waking up AGAIN. This time will be the jews last. disgusting vermin.

I'm shocked he hasn't. The guy embarrasses himself on a global scale almost daily. He's truly delusional.

Keith implying he knews anything about feeding fish. I've had Koi and that amount of fish food is not a problem unless the Koi and pond is very small. Take into account that in warmer climates like Japan you feed them more often than in colder climates like i dealt with in Sweden.

You think anybody cares what you think?

I showed the proof, low IQ mongrel. Accept it or don't.

it was, holocaust denial is cancer and exists solely to remind the goyim in order to hamper white nationalism

>Feeding Fish Makes You A Dick
lel this level of delusion

Did it ever occur to them that if they just kept spooning the fish food out, it'd still end up being the same amount that they ultimately dumped into the water? Or that the amount of food Abe and Trump had would have been specifically measured out to ensure it would not be of a quantity large enough to murder the fish?

Why in the name of fuck are you here?

>it was

this guy seriously needs to murder himself

DUMPING FOOD INTO A FISH POND IS RACIST

FFS WHITE PEOPLE.

At this point it would be euthanasia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_disability

>let me tell you about japanese culture

At first I thought DRUMPF was throwing seafood that a chef made because he didn't like it but no it's actually food for fishes...

get back in the oven.

Kek, USA politics are funny.

Somehow it's wrong that for the last 8 years Obama was called wrong and a nigger and right-wind folks made a big deal about him.
Now the tables are turned and what does the left do? They do the same thing, instead of calling him a nigger, they call him an idiot and a moron. What difference does it make when nigger carries those 2 words in itself already.
So they basically avoid mentioning his skin color but call him the same things that the rednecks were thinking about obama, yet that is somehow A-OK. Amazing.

Made me smile too, I'm just happy anything he does triggers libtards.

It's a complete and total mess. If Trump was, say, a female celebrity, the general public would crucify Keith and his Twitter would be deleted for harassment.

totally.

>you can only go on Sup Forums if you deny the holocaust
jews love holocaust denial because it keeps the shoah fresh in the mind of the goyim, scaring them away from anything remotely nationalist and legitimising their cries of victimisation

the best thing to do is not to talk about it, jews want the holocaust to remain relevant

I keep seeing people post this sort of thing "well that just means they're both retarded".

Why do they say this? They were feeding fucking fish. I'm so god damn confused.

HOW MANY DICKS?

Hello there a former dlumpffd suporter here it's fun to see him crash and burn, but to be serius we cant let him get hes hands on that fish food.

holy shit youre dumb. Are you actually implying that Hitler didnt plan to relocate the jews? Are you actually implying that muh 6 gorillion actually happened? Get bent faggot. Lurk more.

>Why do they say this?
Damage control by libs.

The alternative explanation is that THEY themselves are fucking hysterical retards.

Wait so he likes them now?

Donna Brazile, the DNC Chairman, says she was afraid for her life after Seth Rich was killed.
>crickets
Trump feeds some fucking goldfish
>OMG!WTF!IMPEACH NOW!

Total collapse of the left.

My head hurts when shit like this comes up. I try to apply logic to it, I guess that doesn't work.

heh

>Dont deny the holocaust goy
>Hitler was just as evil as our history books say!

Because it's a slow day in news, there hasn't been a mass shooting today yet

>you can only go on Sup Forums if you deny the holocaust
Yes. Now fuck off Ahmed Shekelgruber.

no, the best thing to do is to put jew in the gas chambers, like it should have been done in the 1st place but unfortunately wasn't

Even though Keith is one of the least influential liberal voices or whatever he is, I still hate him the most

First of all this is essentially a myth. Secondly that pond has probably thousands of koi and other veracious eaters and even if you doubled it, wouldn't put a dent on their diet.

Overfeeding fish at most usually fouls up the water, however given that this is a massive pond, there is more than enough beneficial bacterial to prevent runaway ammonia/nitrite.

t. An aquarium enthusiast for around 2 decades.

tl;dr for non-fish people: This is equivalent to saying smoking will cause everyone in a stadium to die of cancer.

who fucking cares about hitler? stop wasting time trying to sanitise nazism while our countries slowly turn non-white, you are hurting the cause
i'm still here, what are you going to do about it faggot?
you seem like a friendly, empathetic person

>DNC finally admits the primaries were rigged against Bernie, the left's golden boy
>no response from the left
>Trump does fucking anything
>page upon page of impotent cuck rage on Twitter
Simply embarrassing. How can anybody in their right mind vote for the current Democrat party ever again?

>who fucking cares abut Hitler
Do you even know where you are? Here's your (you), retard.

IMPEACH

i am, just not towards subhumans

society is never going to accept nazism, nazism is well established as the base reference for 'evil' in modern western culture

do you care more about the long term survival of white people or do you want to keep beating a dead horse of a failed ideology?