On this day, 100 years ago, jewish bolshevists usurped power in Russia and destroyed my country

On this day, 100 years ago, jewish bolshevists usurped power in Russia and destroyed my country.

Now they are trying to do it once again. They use both economic and political measures to grab the power from Putin's government. They imposed economic sanctions on Russian citizens, they organized 3 protests this year with the help from their protégé Alexey Navalny, they try to spread cultural marxist ideas (free love, poliamourity, feminism, intersexuality etc.) in our schools and universities. Though right now everything seems OK here in comparison to Western countries, these "seeds of multiculturalism" are slowly growing into something very dangerous and degenerative.

What am I supposed to do in this situation? I can't just sit and do nothing seeing how terrible things may turn out soon if my nation will not awake. I hope Putin understands situation as I do, but I can't be sure for 100 per cents.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=WSTEVquZT8U
princeton.edu/~ota/disk3/1979/7918/791812.PDF
archive.org/details/transcendentalun00harr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The situation in Russia now is no where near as unstable as it was in 1917, you have an actual government now rather than a provisional government for example. Not everyone hates the current government either.
You'll be fine.

Aim for the eyes.

This man, Khodorkovsky, is one of these people, who try to transform Russia into failed state since the beginning of new millennium.

What if Putin set up a weak ass opposition to him soo he could easily crush them and become more popular with regular Russians?

I wouldn't be surprised if he's either done that before or is planning on it.

We’re on your side. ZOG does not represent us:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Start small, take back 2ch's /po/. It's a disgusting libshit slav-hating shithole. Kick out the kokols and take it back. Then we can proceed with phase 2.

Things can happen fast in Russia, even in 1916 almost nobody could have predicted the resignation of Tsar Nicholas and the start of Civil war which will last for 5 years and take lives of almost 10 millions of russians.

And recently they are doing just the same, they are trying to change people's worldview by blaming Putin in crisis, in "violation of free speech" and other deadly sins, and many, many people believe this agenda.

Thanks. It is our common fight, and we must get through it together for the future of our nations. We, ordinary russians, are not the enemies of americans or europeans and we never were.

2ch's /po seems to be lost once and for all.

Russia was in a world war then though, a war they were losing with heavy casualties and not to mention that Nicholas was a bad Tsar anyway, losing a war against Japan only a decade before and these losses turned his people against him.
He also gave workers horrible working conditions which made the Soviets seem more beneficial but that's not happening now.

The only thing we can do is get Putin back in office if not then an armed uprising is required

You should get on the social medias and spread misinformation about navalny and spread memes that echo the hatred of "liberals" according to the russian state church. And i mean REALLY spread those things. Like make it a good v evil, do or die type of thing. Voting for navalny means you and your entire family will be raped non stop for 100s of years by muslims. Or gay people snatch kids off the street for elite liberal pedophiles all day, every day. Possibly something about. Really REALLY hammer asian crime statistics down peoples throats too, like really hammer, in random comment threads on local news websites. Basically just scare the ever loving shit out of everyone and anyone. Both sides. Slide into comment threads and pretend to be a navalny liberal and talk about how much you love raping children and doing drugs, and how much you want to kill putin people. Mention antifa a lot. Oh, and the term globalists too bc we can't really say jews, putin likes them enough.

You can win it, guy. Do not fail your church

The thing is that it wouldn't be misinformation the Russian opposition lead by nevalny probably love doing all that stuff

Yeah alright. And now you have exchanged anti-Putin Jewish oligarchs with pro-Putin Jewish oligarchs. Have you even taken a good look at the richest men in Russia? (((They))) are even more overrepresented than in the USA and you have the same dual-Israeli citizens as in the USA. Plus they network with their fellow tribesmen in the west and take their wealth into other countries: like Switzerland for example.

Then we need another place like it. Why not create your own Russian language rightypol on infinite chan? Could be big

why are there hard marks after "World" and "in"

i don't remember those words having hard marks..

God bless Putin and the Russian Orthodox Church

May the those who committed these acts receive swift judgement on that fateful day.

>youtube.com/watch?v=WSTEVquZT8U

>almost nobody could have predicted
You say that, but tsar's forces already killed protesters on Bloody Sunday and one tsar already was assassinated by the anarchists. It was hard to predict what was gonna happen, but it wasn't a stable situation.
The reality is they took too long to free the peasants and the common men were mad and out for blood by 20th century. The revolution was inevitable and I blame the monarchists for creating that situation.

Don't overreact. Read Dostoevsky's 'The Devils'--One of the evil characters in that book basically uses the factor/landowners hatred of their serfs against them by saying (like a typical kike) SEE? THESE BORGEOISE CAPATALISTS AND THEIR CLERGY COLLABORATORS ARE EBIL AND MUST BE EXTERMINATED...

Just work to subvert THEM. Infiltrate THEIR organizations. Fuck them up in their little commune/(((antifa))) march planning organizations. Sabotage them. Spy on them. Report on their activities. Pray. Be a good christian. Stay watchful at the watchtower, for the devil and (((his children))) are always waiting to attack.

what are you complaining about? you've got your tsar back now

Thanks Russian peasants for being so gullible and stupid, falling for the jewish gibs trick so easily. Thanks

Putin loves the USSR, user. Sure he doesn't want a full on return of communism, just the bad parts, the parts that give the fuhrer absolute power. Why else do you think he celebrates the anniversaries of Soviet parades?

Navalny does seem sketchy as shit, though. Too bad Putin is so good at quashing political opposition. Maybe there would be some moderate pro-democracy, pro-market economics party that could act as a bulwark against absolutism and degeneracy.

I think he just celebrates the USSR because of nationalism and patriotism, the USSR was also to thank for the modern Russian state such as Stalin's rapid industrialization.

Thank you very much for this detailed manual, but the main problem is: once indoctrinated with liberal propaganda, these people are trying to ignore every compromising evidence which shows Navalny as a dumb person or brainlet. They often try to reply like this: "I am not supporting Navalny/Khodorkovsky/%insertname% in most parts of their programs, but I am strongly opposed to Putin because he is a thief/warmonger/etc." and they simply don't want to see their newly adopted views being criticised at all. They are not as large in numbers as lefties in the West, but they are more radicalized than your average SJW-antifa activists.

This idea looks great, it's sad that most of our right-wings are passive and amorphous right now. Only single units are ready to do something to prevent the spread of disease.

It's an Old Orthography, which was really nice, imho. Every noun which did not end at vowel was written with either ь or ъ on the end. It was replaced by bolshevists in 1918.

Nah, he doesn't. Today was the 100 year anniversary of the revolution and there's literally nothing going on. Current party line says that great things were achieved and great men were born in USSR despite the ebil regime, not because of it. Every modern Russian movie set in USSR paints protagonists as heroes trying to achieve shit and government as villains trying to stop them. That's an okay attitude in my opinion, that way we can celebrate our history without having to praise commies.

>stalins rapid industrialization

So he celebrates genocide of russians?

You'll be 100% fine. Solzhenitsyns books are on the school curriculum now, communist boomer generations are dying off, Zhirinovsky will probably poll higher than Navalny.

Honestly don't worry.

No, he's celebrating the main result of the industrialization, how an agrarian society was turned into a fully industrialized world power.

>the USSR was also to thank for the modern Russian state such as Stalin's rapid industrialization.
*the foreign investors coming in to run the factories followed by lend lease while stalin took credit for industrialization

FTFY
princeton.edu/~ota/disk3/1979/7918/791812.PDF

The people of Russia have been fucked harder over the past century than any other people on the planet.

True. No other nation was subjected to jews killing 60 million people over 35 years.

>Solzhenitsyns books are on the school curriculum now
In Russia? I doubt it.

Yep, you can check it out. Gulag Archipelago is anyway.

I have family there and they have confirmed.

While we have a strong leader back there is the opposition that wants to destroy Russia and ruin our government

2ch has been degenerate college kids for years

What we should have done long ago
Unite all Slava in Russia and march south like a tsunami

Thanks for your mental support, user.

But the problem is, as i wrote here that most of our right-wing supporters are relaxed now, like there is no threat and nothing wrong is happening at all. Only few hundreds of russian patriots are ready to organise themselves in groups and REALLY do something. While lefts are making conferences and round tables in universities about the significance of feminism and marxism in postmodern world, we do nothing. We have nothing to answer to them because most of us do nothing at all. And slowly these postmodern values are going into mainstream, and now almost 90% of young adults and teenagers think that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality and same-sex marriages. And everyone who shows disagreement with this is labeled like "freak" or, at least, "strange". Traditional values? nah, you will not find any young, religious and non-promiscuous girl in cities with population 100.000+. "You are orthodox and go to church on Sundays? That's weird. You do not drink alcohol with friends? What's wrong with you?"

I don't know whom to blame in it and how to improve this situation, but it seems that our Gen Z will not be redpilled, they will be more like western millenials: self-reflecting slackers and whateveriosts, not interested in making better the world around them and their own lives.

Putins party won nearly 3/4 in the last election, even if lefty milennials make some noise it won't threaten the nation.

Plus the military, police and all other major institutions are firmly secured. It's just the Moscow and St. Petersburg liberal universities that are the issue.

Reminder that the tzar torpedoed the nwo's league of nations,thus branding him enemy #1 of the Zionist
Not long later the Russian monarchy was destroyed by the very Jews that promised to overthrow the tzar

Quiet slave, there will be no more talk of marching like a tsunami

>I hope Putin understands situation as I do

>jewish bolshevists usurped power in Russia and destroyed my country
Rykov
Herzen
Bakunin
Narodnaja Wola

Why the fuck do you blame the jews for the misbehaviour of your own people? Why don't you want to own up to your own vices and mistakes? Why do you look to make others responsible for mistakes?

The Revolution was done by the Russians, not foreign powers. Ordinary Russians are indifferent or even dislike their own historical tradition, they don't believe in Orthodoxy anymore, because it justifies injustices of the government, they're cynical and don't believe in upholding values anymore

And it was like that already in the 19. century, Russians already then were experiencing the process of degradation which turned Russia into a fake country which only worked to emulate the West as closely as possible

So when WW1 came, all it took was millions of dead soldiers, mutinies in the army, indifference of ordinary Russians and an iron will of a handful of bolsheviks. WW1 fucked up the tsar and the degenerate, traditional russian elite, and the space was open for anybody who was convinced to their ideas and knew how to execute them

>>almost nobody could have predicted
Look at pic related, it was published in 1890. Or read pages 51 and 52 of this book: archive.org/details/transcendentalun00harr
Published in 1896, btw.
The "russian" revolution was planned decades before it actually happened.

What does the poster mean

Looks like devil Trotsky, not sure about the words

That's true at this moment, but the whole growing generation is the issue. Now, with widespread internet, there are no differences between teenagers in Moscow or St. Petersburg and in, for example, Vologda or Novokuznetsk. They have similar culture code, they listen to the same music (disgusting russian rap is now considered trendy and everyone aged 13 to 25 is expected to know at least few of this "rappers"); they consume the same content on the internet, and being liberal, atheist, pro-multicultural is the norm. It is normal to go on mass protests for 15-17 y/olds, it is normal to support Navalny even if you don't have the right to vote, it is normal to hate "Shitty Rushka" and wish to leave it as soon as possible, because "some guys on the internet write that there are no prospects in this country". Of course, not all of them (and us) are like this, but the vast majority (around 60 or 70%) are acting like that. Maybe it will change after they will end up their education and get into real life, but I am concerned it won't

The poster says: "The peace and liberty in Sovdepia" (of course, ironical)

Putin is a liberal. The West clearly impresses him. The Russian elite is totally occidentalized. They released the film "Matilda" and didn't care about criticism from the Orthodox Church. Recently I also watched a short clip which praised the unity of diversity peoples in Russia on the occasion of National Unity Day, which made me wonder whether this isn't actually a westernized diversity and multiculturalism propaganda

The russian elite doesn't find anything valuable in Russia. They model themselves after the West. Not only intelligentsia but also circles close to Putin's government

But ordinary Russians are the same. They think Russia was and is backwards, and it should if anything, then only emulate the West. They find nothing valuable in Russia's tradition, they don't care about anything, nothing binds Russians together apart from the strength of central government, secret services and police. Ordinary Russians are nihilistic and angry

The truth is, you can't do anything. You can only go to church and save yourself

The vast majority of people are little shits at that age and mature anyway, I don't think it's a major concern.

It'd be an issue if the older generations were the same but luckily they're not.

>The vast majority of people are little shits at that age and mature anyway, I don't think it's a major concern
then you don't know russian history and the state of Russia now. Think of Russia as a mirror image of Western Europe

I'm just back from Russia and I have family there. Plus I have an entire bookshelf on its history.

If you believe Russia is a mirror of the west, you know nothing

>"seeds of multiculturalism"
Russia is an empire, it was always multicultural. It's not like Chechnya or Tatarstan has much common with 'Russian' culture.

What you actually meant was 'seeds of liberalism'.

The Tsar was 100 times worse than the Soviets and wouldve lost WW2

That is ridiculous. The Tsar was a softy, but if he didn't die there'd be no ww2, or at least not the same type.

Plus the soviets killed 60m russians so go fuck yourself

Why is his patch on the wrong side?

Putin is part of the problem.
Cuckservative (((patriotism))) has infected so much of russians, that only thing they can think and schreat about is their beloved nostalgia of good old times in Soviet Union.
Russian Nationalism is suppressed while rich corrupt oligarch and their enablers rule Russia and create some stupid controlled opposition parties like LDPR and KPRF.

He says that because they don't want another Chechnya, pay attention to the results instead. Such as ethnic Russian birthrate increasing to near 1.8

Those pseudo-nationalists are just degenerate shit stirring skinheads for the most part

>those Navalny/Soros paid protestors are calling Putin a "tsar"

I guess OP is right.

>they don't want another Chechnya
>ethnic Russian birthrate increasing
Ethnic Russians are currently slowly becoming a minority in their own country, central asian are migrating to russia one the same level as mexicans do to US.
The muslims are growing exponentially in Russia, Putin even built in Moscow most biggest mosque in entire europe for them.
Putin literally says that ethnic russians don't exist and russia must be a civic multicultural state ffs... Russia is america of europe...

Chechnya should have been booted out from Russia since it doesn't produce anything worth while, but instead a lot of money needs to be put in so chechens wouldn't chimp out again.

Just completely incorrect, they've remained 82% of the population for nearly a century.

Those green regions are plurality or majority Russian with exception of Checnhya, Ingushetia and Dagestan.

The fact is that birthrates increased from 1.2 to 1.8, minorites aren't big enough to make up for that increase.

100 years ago you say? Thats interesting because it's only five days after the 100 years since Balfour

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

>plurality or majority Russian
In Siberia russia birth rates have increased while Tuvan(Mongolia) part of federation is on >13,4 birth rates.
In Caucasia non-russian population has also increased such as Ossetians, Kalmykia, Chechens and other Caucasia minority while russian population birth rates have decreased.
Moscow is already London tier diverse, full of every mongoloid you could ever imagine.
Western Russian population is still on the same levels since 90's but has very slightly increased.

All this +coupled with yearly migration of central asians, has a dark future instored for Russia and you must be delusional to think Putin's cuckservative will save ethnic russians.
Putin doesn't care about ethnic russians since he doesn't believe they even exist... Thats why many Russian Nationalists hate him.

Lmao. Vladimir Shelomov is anything but a saviour. His dream is to create a multiethnic "Eurasian" state. He despises any form of Russian nationalism.

I was born in the USSR, it's my country. The Russian Federation isn't my country, it's a place where I have to loiter until I get a skilled job in the first world.

There're surprisingly loads of different documentaries and stories on BBC Radio 4 dedicated to the Russian history due to the centenary. It sometimes looks that you care about the historical past much more that any Russian media.