5:30 AM in Seoul. People starting their days

5:30 AM in Seoul. People starting their days.

Aside from a little radio chatter, most of them not knowing what an "exciting day" is in store for them.

Those of us who have grown long in the tooth know that there are a few days in your lifetime that define your journey through the human experience. JFK's assassination. The Challenger explosion. The 9/11 Attacks.

For many of you, this will be one of those days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/acpDD4eNeh8
youtu.be/_9pavMzUY-c
youtu.be/pKsgRMKmzEM
youtube.com/watch?v=o4-t6bmh4Uc
english.seoul.go.kr/get-to-know-us/seoul-views/live-cam/
timeanddate.com/worldclock/sunearth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2oXohqtr5u4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's this?

pls b real

Don't do it, Kim. You won't win.

one time I duct-taped a guy's mouth shut and buried him alive under a porta-potty so he couldn't move and pretty soon he died from asphyxiation from all the shit that landed on his face.

Loose lips sink ships. These things happen.

larp of the day goes to OP

what's wrong mr. finger, do you not like my mouth words?

So did anyone figure out why we had 6 hours straight of 3 digit Foxtrot foxtrot eams last night? Back to back 276 character ones too

Manufactured uncertainty for Little Rocketman. He lacks confidence in the cloak of darkness.

Do it you faggot, you little pussy

WHO IS ANDREW TALVERN?

Q

You really think he would describe nuclear war as an exciting day?

Checked. My assumption was that Kim was on the brink of testing so military was ordered to do that to spook him out.

Apparently it was a repeat. That's what one user said anyway.

So Israel is gonna do ANOTHER false flag because they've been working so well right?

Fake and gay.

Comfy.

If you false flag my husbear's fast attack, I will rain hell on this world.

Today I will remind them.

And you will be put in your place.

5/5 bretty gud

>people will fall for this

>rocketman does it
> trump is hurt but lives
>punished trump is real.

MAX COMFY HERE

RELEASE THE HOUNDS

LARP

>not pinned
>thread doesn't leave the top

What is going on

>Hurrr durrr derp derp derp

>Durrrrrrrrrrrr hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>Depra derpa derpa!

Uh huh.

If Trump goes to war with North Korea he is the idiot everyone has assumed he is

Says who

the guy above you literally just said it

Seriously what the fuck??

Do Americans have internet right now?

Could US flags be shills rn?

youtu.be/acpDD4eNeh8

says me

Except it won't.

Fake. Gay. Sage

>That guy speaks for everyone

If you have something to say, say it. If not, quit wasting everyone's time with cryptic nothingburger bullshit.

I already said it.

Oh sure lets write some cryptic BS to make people think instead of realizing its larp.

Fuck you I eat biscuits for bananas, crippled bananas

Serious though, this is pinned to the top for me w/out actually being pinned. This happening with anyone else?????

Yeah, I'm tired of this Doom/No Doom bullshit. Just lay it out. If it's gonna happen just say it.

Comfy

youtu.be/_9pavMzUY-c

youtu.be/pKsgRMKmzEM

Trump left it ambiguous so it could be literally any one of a number of things

most likely exciting thing to happen is that election with what's his face that could btfo the dems... again

I've yet to see any one of these larps come true, even fbianons stuff are ultimately a bunch of predictions that have yet to come true over a year later. I hope 2018 is the end of larps desu

youtube.com/watch?v=o4-t6bmh4Uc

David firth is a classic. internet man, pioneerrerrrrrrr fu if you don't know him

You didn't say shit.
Goodbye.
Have a sa ge on my way out.

KYS

english.seoul.go.kr/get-to-know-us/seoul-views/live-cam/

what the fuck was her problem?

That will be left in the hands of Little Rocketman. What you are observing is the
"art of the deal."

Your POTUS, like him or not, is prepared to deal with what every other world leader has ignored for generations.

This is an active negotiation. Use of force is not a foregone conclusion.

Daylight watcher:
timeanddate.com/worldclock/sunearth.html

Stop fucking larping, nothing ever happens

Why isn't he your potus?

A watched pot never boils. But today, the planets - or should I say, the assets - are in perfect alignment.

I am not allowed to express an opinion for or against, publicly.

that implies you're not anonymous

Nice poet on a fucking japanese board.

Go be productive fagg0t I already did 9 houres of work today

5:30 AM in Seoul has come and gone aaaaand . . . Oh look, it's fucking nothing.
Good job, OP, those cocks weren't gonna suck themselves.

Theoretically speaking anyone on this site who isn't using a VPN could be identified pretty easily if the US government requested their IP for national security purposes.

No way is Rocket man stupid enough to nuke trump in SK. There would still be retalliation and that is not what he wants. He will only do it, if his situation leaves him no way out and currently that is not the case. Stop larping.

OP, will there be contact?

I was OP of 6 of the threads covering it, we had about TEN or more unique 3 digit length eams and they were repeated

>I am not allowed to express an opinion for or against, publicly.

Tomorrow will mark the start of the happening to end all happenings.
Mark my words.

It implies he is a faggot.

You apparently lack reading comprehension. Mr. Kim will be offered a deal. "Put up or shut up." We have invested considerably in positioning the assets for this little Kabuki Dance. It will not be wasted, regardless of Mr. Kim's choice.

I wish this was today's happening, but I think its going to be Hillary/obongo related. 20% chance crossing fingers.

Stop giving me false hope that my existence will have meaning Happening-domo

She's a nigger

Good LARP kiddo

No, not really.

It's possible things have changed, but Sup Forums doesn't keep logs. Well, it does but only for bans while regular posts are deleted after 3 days. Bans are presumably deleted after expiry, but it's plausible there's ban logs with all the posts from an IP address

I seriously doubt Hiro has the storage space and server processing capacity to keep record of 148 million posts, on Sup Forums alone. This website is practically a "home basement server" tier setup. I'm not even joking moot used to run this place off a couple macs.

Anyways, the point is that posts (and likewise copyrighted material etc.) is gone so fast from this place that it's not worth actually investigating or going after. There's so much frivolous bullshit here that you can't honestly monitor it without basically wasting your time 99.9999% of the time. Even worse if you're trying to fucking monitor it manually, lol. Ain't nobody got time for that.

It's actually more likely that your copy of win10 is using its built-in keylogger to send everything to Microsoft (ps install gentoo) than it is Sup Forums posts all being archived by the government for the purposes of finding and prosecuting leakers. Although anyone who is a leaker wouldn't be stupid enough to post here or anywhere else without basic security measures like a VPN to begin with. So really, you get nothing out of spending all those resources on this mongolian fingerpainting forum.

I think this and the other thread, as well as some of the recent false happenings in general, are Establishment organizations studying how best to influence and manipulate discourse here.

please type more entertaining stuff like this

I don't see why the challenger explosion would be a particularly defining moment honestly.

It was just an accident that killed space exploration for 30 years and made NASA even more useless than it already was.

how do we save kqts from nuclear fire Sup Forums?

Oh fuck

Or... the common as fuck shitposter harvesting (you)s.

we don't because those roasties have aids and 99% have plastic surgery lol.

Rollin

You have to understand the national mood at the time. The nation had just pulled itself out of the darkness of the Carter presidency, a crumbling economy, no national pride, etc. And now we were going to send a teacher - a regular person, a mom, randomly selected from a pool of many - into space. It it could be her, it could have been any of us. And then life happened. And we watched it happen, live, on TV. We watched those souls perish before our eyes. It was a sad day.

FIRE AND FURY

>t. posting from grave

this, Koreans want to be white to the point they'll fill themselves with silicon to achieve their features

stop bumping this fag

actually as a kid they pounded the challenger explosion firmly into our heads for some reason. They kept making it a point to bring it up as much as possible, like it was incredibly important

Strange that nobody's made a business out of selling white sperm donations to girls in korea and japan

>leaf

They want to be whites not inbreeded fucks

Yes we have net

> the planets - or should I say, the assets - are in perfect alignment
> We have invested considerably in positioning the assets

The kind of assets which have two nodes?

Bluebeam?

disclosure when?

you don't need disclosure, you already know the aliens exist

Your POTUS loves Prime Time. It's where he believes he belongs.

Bluebeam?

youtube.com/watch?v=2oXohqtr5u4