It's Not Okay to be White Anymore

They're onto us. It's over.

>twitter.com/ADL_National/status/927996312871632896

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171107205319/https://www.adl.org/blog/from-Sup
twitter.com/munsu35
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this will backfire on them greatly

remember lads, counter-semitism not anti semitism. also weinstein hired ex-mossad to operate on US soil -- something we'd never be able to do as gentiles in their land.

Jewsplaining

55% of the 1% are Jewish. Stop antisemitism.

Is it time to start spamming this instead?

Thought it was 90%.

>trolling

wtf I hate while children now.

Oh well if the ADL is weighing in on it then they'll clear things up for the plebs like they did for the horribly drawn, mentally retarded frog used in worthless memes.

why did they keep coming back?

Damn the agenda in that article isn't even close to transparent.

>P-please agree with us that this has racist intentions behind it because it excludes other races in the flyer!
>Ignore how the media and leftists would react if the flyers only said "It's okay to be black" as if it was appropriate but had a backhanded reaction to the flyers only mentioning white

this shit is like poetry

The contempt I have for the people that are wasting their time browsing this board only to spy on us...

>Unfortunately for the trolling 4channers, their strategy depends on the “It’s okay to be white” slogan being separated from racism and white supremacy—otherwise, anybody who interpreted the fliers as having a racist intention behind them would be correct and justified.

That's right goyim, "it's ok to be white" has racism written all over it. My lord they played right into our hands.
>Some 4channers themselves pointed out this flaw. “Don’t you guys see how this affects those who are non white?” asked one. “Non whites see this as racist because the message basically says it’s only okay to be white…This is why people think it is racist.”

When the ADL quotes shills...

When do we put these fucking kikes in an oven?

From the article:
>“Non whites see this as racist because the message basically says it’s only okay to be white"
Holy fucking shit. They're trolling us, right?

"x is ok" does NOT imply "everything except x is bad"

How about this:
>Oranges are okay
Is there ANYONE on the planet who would read that fucking sentence and think "Well, I guess that guy hates all fruits except for oranges. Fucking fruit supremacists."

I have no idea what's going on anymore.

An almost neutral affirmation of whiteness and suddenly Jews are no longer our "fellow white people".

Good, just keep posting flyers. Don't change the message or try to take credit.

Not even shills say that...
They unironically quoted an ironic post by some retarded user kek

Remind them

why do fleas come back after you gas them?

>what you need to know
um, mansplain much?

Gee, thanks for all the free publicity ya fuckin heebs.

Archived link of the article. It's hilarious and full of anti-white propaganda.

web.archive.org/web/20171107205319/https://www.adl.org/blog/from-Sup Forums-another-trolling-campaign-emerges

A parasite needs a host to live well, simple as that

They go for the plumpest hosts, white people, it's why they refused to go to the Dominican Republic after the Avien/Avian conference during WW2

>>>“Non whites see this as racist because the message basically says it’s only okay to be white"
Holy fucking shit.
>They're trolling us, right?

Once normies with half a brain read that sentence, they will question the integrity of the entire article and the ADL's problem with the innocuous statement. (((They))) have lost and they are doubling down on IOTBW being racist. IOTBW is undoubtedly the most masterful move Sup Forums has played.

>Sup Forums
>afraid of JIDF
lmao

I like it... From this point forward, I am officially a fruit supremacist!

My god, the ADL didn't just take the bait. They swallowed the whole fucking fishing rod and choked on it.

Memorial University of Newfoundland got hit with IOTBW posters.
Here is the MUN student union bitching about it.

twitter.com/munsu35

Lmao you think they just projected that statement and thought no one would search it up? That people would just believe it because it is in the article? Oy vey they are desperate.

>Oy vey

Unlike us they get paid for it.

IT'S REAL?!?!?!?!?! Oh wow. This should be fun.

Remind them black loves matters does not mean other lives don't.

Are you familiar with the term 'dog whistle?'

The idea is you use a term that seems innocuous to imply something that isn't innocuous. Say, the numbers 1488 being a coded shorthand for white supremacy. "It's ok to be white" is a harmless statement but there's more going on there.

Firstly, by saying "it's ok to be white" you can set up a false dichotomy where the reader is lead to think that someone else is saying "it's not okay to be white."

Secondly, if you look in this fucking thread you see people saying shit like "when do we put these fucking kikes in an oven."

Oh yeah, then there's this thing called historical context. 'Black pride' movements in the US were essentially a response to slavery. As far as I can tell, white pride movements are a response to black pride movements.

>Not doing it at work while getting paid

Oh but "black lives matter" was not "only black lives matter" and we were all drooling idiots to think otherwise

Haha wow, this is why I've started coming to Sup Forums, and Sup Forums in particular. You really don't see stuff like this on the restop of the internet

>I have no idea what's going on anymore.
Nothing's changed user. Jews want to get rid of whites. And A LOT of them hate you for your race, your religion and everything you are.

>because it excludes other races in the flyer
Hey guys, it's okay to like red. But that implicitly means it's not okay to like blue, green, yellow, orange, pink etc.

What's that? It doesn't? Well that's not what the (((ADL))) told me.

"also appeared in numerous other places around the U.S. on Halloween, including Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Washington, and Illinois, as well as Alberta"

>Illinois and Illinois
Jews can't even articulate, that's how mad they are.

I'm sorry, I can't half-ass through my job.

They still can't stop it
If they show they are against the message they lose

>because the message basically says it’s only okay to be white
Except it doesn't, otherwise it'd be It's Only Okay To Be White.

But yeah, dumb fucks played right into our hands. It's Okay To Be White is a racist statement now. The ADL played itself.

How is saying "its ok to be white" bad?

Seriously?

It was probably the ADL who posted that shit so they could write their virtue signaling article.

Black lives matter must be a dog whistle then.

>you can set up a false dichotomy where the reader is lead to think that someone else is saying "it's not okay to be white."
Except that's what's being said by the mainstream media and pretty much every major academic and political institution in the west.

The statement only implies a dichotomy because YOU faggots created one. That's why it's sheer brilliance.

>since it’s from Sup Forums, it’s just a troll and it’s not okay to be white
Gymnastics

The number of times shills use dog whistle is astounding it's like you faggots have just learned a new word the way first year college kids say 'cognitive dissonance' all the time.

>haha wow you crazy 4channers!
back to the donald you faggot

It is.
Because clearly white people can't have pride in themselves or their people, otherwise their inherent privilege would make everyone else uncomfortable and hold back the progress made to achieving diversity

Neck yourself T_d.

oh boy, I hope this just keeps getting worse

Being oppressed is not a prerequisite for having pride

What's with the blue font? Is this phase 2?

This one gets better with age.

>you can set up a false dichotomy where the reader is lead to think that someone else is saying "it's not okay to be white."
That's the exact point of the posters. There ARE people, many of them in prominent positions within media and academia, who do argue that it's not okay to be white.

Lurk moar

>'Black pride' movements in the US were essentially a response to slavery
A hundred years later? Seems a little late for a "response" to me. They were a response to segregation, which never should have ended.

Based Chuck.

Reminder that you can't possibly be antisemitic.
Antisemitism= prejudice+power
Jews hold a lot of power in America, hence its simply not possible to be antisemitic for us goys

you still haven't worked that out?

if you're white, you're literally hitler.

>As far as I can tell, white pride movements are a response to black pride movements.

Can't tell much can you?

>Secondly, if you look in this fucking thread you see people saying shit like "when do we put these fucking kikes in an oven."
Well, it's an entirely legitimate question - when do we?

Of course it should have ended, they should have all been fucking deported instead of allowed to stay here

>meme flag
checks out

God, i love seeing the establishment fucking neck itself over everything.

I love how Sup Forums is pretty much trolling on the highest niveau possible

>As far as I can tell, white pride movements are a response to black pride movements.

Are you retarded? What planet are you on?

Because white people being racially conscious spooks the hell of out of (((them)))

No they're not trolling, they're jewing. ADL is mainly full of Jews

>no did it okay to be white flier with a star of David....

bennet brith can go choke on a dick.

Turn off your meme flag, Rabbi.

no its not

Should have put the 5 on the thumb so you could say that people giving a thumbs up are putting whites above everyone else. Step it up lil nigga.

It's more of a chimp hoot.

>what you need to know

What, is it NOT okay to be white?

Is it okay to be anything BUT white, ADL?

RACISM

we wait

It will. They can't resist taking the b8

We've basically applied shitposting tactics to IRL politics and created a monster. We said "umad" and they responded.

Except that in the original post that started this all explicitly said there's no agenda and no connections, and for people not to make one. There's no false dichotomy, the intention was simply to infuriate people and see what their reaction was. It's thought-provoking when all these liberals are shaking with anger at the very idea of someone thinking "it's ok to be white", and encouraging that idea in a public place.

The 'hidden agenda' you liberals keep trying to enforce just fits your narrative. You've gotta be angry about the statement for a reason, right? It's gotta be because they are racist bigots!
That's really why you're angry! :^)

I like where IOTBW is going.
It's a bit of a social experiment, asking people to do a soul search and think about their prejudices.

>

lel
its was a dumbass campaign
like anyone would think its an innocent message and no one would think you re trolling.

They're a response to government-imposed and tax-funded antiwhite racism. They're a response to the incessant antiwhite propaganda in the media. Pull your head out of your ass and look around.

Kek

We've taken shitposting IRL after having over a decade to hone our craft against each other. The normies never stood a chance.

hey rabbi whatcha doin'?

why not

Isreal is in fact a racist apartheid state with illegal settlements

TIME FOR PHASE 2 GUYS!!!
LOL!!

It's not ok to be white, racists

>like anyone would think its an innocent message
And that's why it works. To those who are anti-white it doesn't appear innocent; to those who aren't it does. It's a litmus test.

And you failed.

where would i go :(