"Sleeping with other people keeps our marriage strong"

nypost.com/2017/11/07/sleeping-with-other-people-keeps-our-marriage-strong/

>Laura, a customer service adviser, currently splits her attention among her husband, boyfriend and girlfriend. Mike is not currently dating anyone else.

America is fucking done.

kek, obvious

accept islam and purge degeneracy

Mike looks a bit spergy

you dont solve degeneracy by accepting another one

I bet he's some engineer or something, earns a ton. She's just a slut who loves cock and he's a pussy whipped beta who can't let her go.

Thanks for the quote, didn't want to open that nigger tier link to find it.

Yeah no kidding, eh?

Isn't his basically that comic square?

what other people do on their beds is not your business.
this is also not politics related. mods please delete this thread.

she has the warning hair and he looks super sad and now I'm sad

They make it everyone's business when they publish it in an article on the nypost

That face will become a cuck meme for much lel

You're definitely a fascist aren't you....

/thread
he's getting cucked and is one of the horses in her stable
he deluded himself into thinking that this arraignment is in the best interest of both of them when it really is just her getting her rocks off since he is such a big pussy and can't get her off.

Try again Oyvind

Open marriage is glorified cuckoldry. A Decently attractive women a way easier time getting laid than an equivalent man. And if their partner does hookup with somebody they feel is a threat they will invariable want to close the marriage again.

Honestly any man who agrees to this deserves all the suffering coming his way.

Plus she has the "damaged goods" hair dye going on.

i'm not from NY. is this a gossip rag?

Not even her girlfriend huh

The morality of our nations is definitely our interest. Politics come from the people and if the people are a bunch of amoral degenerates they cannot make politics that protect the nation.

Oh boy i would go to the funfare with her.

He either needs to join a swinger group, or lift weights to naturally attract and fuck other bitches. This arrangement is fine as long as you the man know how to pick up chicks.

I bet she does better than him.

No

Hell yeah it does.

Been to Africa, Pakistan and Afghanistan thinking I would find Muslim communities to be austere and harsh but moral and I can say with full certainty that Islam is degenerate. You are bunch of paedophiles and faggots. You have insane logic bend to justify it but it doesn't change the outcome. Fucking boys covered in makeup is degenerate, so is getting fucked by your group of friends after it comes your turn to be the "woman" of the group. Seeing your women cucking you with foreign visitors while you salivate after painted preteen boys was one of the funniest sights ever.

You will burn along with the rest of the degenerates.

No what he should do is lift and then go alpha Chad it up to ruin her life. And document her affairs for the coming divorce.

>Ultracucked

>>Laura, a customer service adviser, currently splits her attention among her husband, boyfriend and girlfriend. Mike is not currently dating anyone else.

onision tier cucked

While in the military I had a guy friend who was married and came through the lounge offering up his wife. None of us took it because she had metal shit in her face, nasty skin, fat, and different color hair (this was back in 2003.).

This can be unironically true.

Think about it, after decades of relation with the same person, passion starts fading away and you feel your partner doesnt fulfll you. So this is a solution, but the fragile ego of the manchilds here cant allow it.

I would.

If he finds comparable sucess then she will want to close the marriage and spend the rest of her remaining years subtly punishing him for fucking other women. Women who want this arrangement do not want to see their partner fuck another person, they just want to indulge in their natural hypergamy,

Such a cuck he cant even find someone to fuck his woman. Now that is sad. Doesn't change the fact of why women push or agree to these things. There are genuinely sick men out there who enjoy the pain of betrayal. I don't deny their existence, I deny their women's morality.

they look like Mr. Heat Miser and Mr. Snow Miser

He's just desperate

He thinks she's the only girl he can get, and if the choice is between losing her entirely, or sharing her with someone else, he will choose sharing because it's love and companionship that matters most, not who you fuck.

t. was a libtard like this years ago

When a woman does this she's already looking for your replacement and has already been cheating on you for a while.

i just want the slut to get bukkaked, i don't care about this gay marriage bs.

It's not that hard to keep the marriage strong, if you define it as living in the same house. Which they obviously do, since that is the only type of commitment in their marriage. The current year is honestly a joke.

you're almost wrong.

kim will provide us with the cleansing fire we so desperately need.

indeed, which is why I get so sad / angry reading these stories.
his girl is clearly taking him for a ride but he only has himself to blame for letting it get to that point.
if he had more self-esteem and was confident in his ability and saw himself as the prize to be won then it would never have escalated to this point

Absolutely disgusting. Cucks should be shot, they aren't even human.

This is just sad. I legitimately cringe inside when I see things like this.
Most of the people here are spot on. He's insecure and doesn't want to break it off. If my wife God forbid ever asked for this arrangement, I'd calmly say yes, and call the lawyer the next day. Even the suggestion of it would be the death of that marriage. It's absolutely sick and perverse, and makes a mockery of marriage.

I seriously hope this guy escapes.

JUST

AHHAHAHAHA!!! Something about that picture tells me that this wasn't his idea. Nor is he getting any side pussy. NOTE: I'm not clicking on that article.

>heeeee's mister twenty below!

>NOTE: I'm not clicking on that article.
Me neither. I'm pretty sure I'd catch something. Fucking disgusting.

I don't know what it is about cucks, but they make my skin crawl. They're like something that shouldn't exist, some sort of insect wearing a human body. They're the antithesis of a man, and you can feel that 'wrongness' a mile away.

look at all the fucks I give

You end the relationship then you disgusting sub human.

Only bug men and degenerate whores are for this. If you dont want to fuck your wife either check your testosterone or end the fkn marriage.

|
|>
|
|

And thats 1 reason out of many that marrige hit rock bottom

heees too much

>it's real

this is why woman deserve to be raped and killed

they can have 50 men if they feel like it

but the guy probably hasnt slept with anyone so far

i fucking hate our western culture and the way we as white people have become nothing but trash

>surprise surprise

Never hated finding someone with the same name I have so much before.