WHY DO YOU NEED ANYTHING MORE THAN A SHOTGUN OR HUNTING RIFLE, GOY???

WHY DO YOU NEED ANYTHING MORE THAN A SHOTGUN OR HUNTING RIFLE, GOY???

>there are actually people on this board who fell for the "savage is one of the good jews" meme

the absolute state of this board

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/914434002345431040
youtu.be/-xtlvPbU6xY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He always reveals his true colors when he gets emotional.

I think that was more his boomerism speaking than his Jewishness.

If you had memories better than that of gold fish you would recall he did the same garbage after Sandy Hook.
>goys dont deserve anything more than a revolver
>israelis need M4's to protect themselves
>reeeeeeee

Never. Ever. Ever...EVER TRUST A FUCKING JEW

>Never. Ever. Ever...EVER TRUST A FUCKING JEW
A good rule I've found in my IRL experience is....never ever ever trust a 100% purebred kike like Savage. Don't trust a 50% mischief until they prove themselves to you that they shun jewish religion and culture. 25% jews can be trusted as long as they weren't raised as jews. This is just anecdotal.

>never trust a jew
this should be rule 1 of Sup Forums

Have to agree with you. I can't listen to this guy as much anymore. Used to make me smile but after he bitched about Andrew Breitbart rambling when he met him and then just being so goddamn jewwy all the time.

Sorry Savage, you couldn't real it in. Even Drudge pushes it sometimes and I love that fucker. Every day there's some article about the holocaust oy vey

About 2 weeks ago he referenced himself as "White." Used the word.

Also:

>"Churchill go-oo-oo--d, Hitler ba-aa-aa--ad."

Also: The Chinese food here is apparently substandard.

Savage is a closeted faggot.

BAy Area chinese food has fallen off big-time over the last five/ten years. I think those asian jews are hiring spics to cook for them.

it's unbelievable to me

Why? Because of Democrats.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/914434002345431040

>need
Why does anyone need the internet, TV, 64 oz big gulp, sports car, or double cheeseburger? much less useful than a fucking gun.

But he's right. Obama was right when he said weapons of war have no place on our streets.

I mean, you morons already agree that landmines and grenades are not something the average citizen should have, this is just extending that logic to the more dangerous types of firearms, the military style assault weapons, and concealable high magazine capacity pistols.

Pay attention to the rifle slung across my chest. I use it for hunting, therefore, it is a hunting rifle.

>I've studied Hitler and the Third Reich Extensively
>Hitler needed a scapegoat so he could turn all jews into Lampshades!

He is from NY and I love his New Yawk stories! It is definitely his boomerism talking re: the guns.

what a fucking canard. your stated end goal is to get rid of all guns. "common sense restrictions" has always been codeword for slowly but surely normalizing gun control in every normie's brain. end result? "maybe we don't (((NEED))) the second amendment anymore?"

FUCK OFF.

You're not taking our guns, you fucking kikes.

I should be allowed to own an M1 Abrams, user.

CHECKED

>weapons of war have no place on our streets
>That's right goyim, they belong in the hands of the government only.

I just tuned in. Holy shit...Savage is going full fucking Chuck Schumer.

Has Savage always been controlled opposition? He draws in the far-right and when something like this happens, he tries to get the farright base to slowly give up their ammo.

I credit savage for getting me into conservative talk radio, but i cant listen to him anymore he literally said the last time i listened "i single handley got trump elected"
"Trump is a bafoon, a putz" then 39 mins later "trump is a great man"
Hew obsessed with italian americans i bet his bf is italian or something.

Savage is a stupid jew im done with him

>already agree that landmines and grenades are not something the average citizen should have
>implying

>Savage is a stupid jew
But didn't you know, goy, that he got a (((college))) degree in plants 40 years ago? He's a fucking genius!

wait did he really say that?

He's come so very close to jumping the shark before but always pulled back before the listenership turned on him. Today he didn't just jump, he launched himself with a rocket

I invent doomsday devices for fun

I like mark levin. Pro gun, pro constitution, pro individualism, pro small govt

He was even concern shilling during the election, and arguing that his vision was responsible for Trump's success. I knew he was a slimy Ben Shapiro traitor.

That is why i like mark levin. Constitution above all else.

*crappy metallica riff*

>Please welcome one and all to the National Radio Hall of Fame winner - Michael Savage!

*chews food*

I'm not gonna talk about Trump today, no more Trump. Republican good, democrat bad, I'm sick of it.

I just went to this Italian place - horrible prosciutto. Entire world is coming to an end, even Italians can't make good prosciutto anymore! It's hopeless!

I'm not gonna talk about Trump today and his healthcare bill. I got him elected on this radio show, buy my book "Trump's War".

*bipolarity kicks in*

No, I wasn't gonna talk about Trump today...

STOP WITH THE TWEETING ALREADY. STOP IT. STEVE BANNON IS CLUELESS, HE STOLE ALL MY IDEAS.

I tell you truth, When you have a mind that takes you in a thousand directions every minute.

GET THAT BAR WHORE OFF THE TV NO ONE WANTS TO SEE HER!!

No more ice cream for me, you know what I don't care like I said in Trumps war

THE POTATO MAN TRIED USING HIS TV SHOW STEAL MY HALL OF FAME AWARD!! TRUMP WON BECAUSE OF ME AND MY BOOK TRUMPS WAR

Where do you think Shakespeare got all of his characters from?

TRUMPS WAR WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NUMBER ONE ON THE NEW YORK TIMES THEY STOLE MY LIMELIGHT

this is my last book, I know I said the about the last 13 books

I DON'T NEED THE MONEY WHAT AM I GONNA DO BUY ANOTHER CAR

no I just write all these books because the people have to know

TRIES TO STEAL MY HALL OF FAME AWARD THEN TRUMP HAS HIM RUN THE SETH RICH STORY!!

I got some chinese food because I like eating in the 2 hour window Im on the radio since I'm too lazy to do the 3rd hour and just loop it

THAT SCHMENDRICK KUSHNER AND THE DAUGHTER ARE GOING TO PARTYS AND STEALING MY CREDIT

I don't understand why the other guy doesn't show some professional courtesy and mention my book Trumps war

MY RATINGS ARE WAY HIGHER THAN HIS WHY WONT HE PLUG MY BOOK TRUMPS WAR

boy these bums are out of control

DEFECATING IN THE STREET JEERY BROWN

This cringey kike spends the entire duration of his shows sucking his own cock and gloating about how incredible he is, when most of the people in the U.S. have never even heard of him. He's like Trump, except he's nothing but mouth. I listened to his show, twice, in 2015, just to be sure if what I heard during the first time wasn't simply an anomaly. Turns out he's that big of a faggot in EVERY episode. How the fuck does he con anyone into listening to him at all?

christ user, how much did you pay to hunt that cunt?

>Neocons Bill O'Reilly and Michael Savage have both endorsed expanding gun control laws. Michael Savage on his radio show today called for "drum" magazines to be banned, as well as full body armor. He said no one needs full body armor nor drum magazines "to go hunting."

>O'Reilly on his show, after denouncing MSNBC for exploiting the Dark Knight shooting to push for gun control, said immediately after he supports expanding gun control laws by forcing all "heavy" weapons purchases to be tracked by the FBI, engaging in the exact type of exploitation he denounced one sentence earlier.

>It is noteworthy that President Obama has yet to come out in support of any new gun control laws, yet four prominent neocons, Rupert Murdoch, Bill Kristol, Bill O'Reilly, and Michael Savage all have. It should be obvious to anyone who is not trapped in the "false left right paradigm" that right wing neocons support the expansion of state power just as much, if not more than the left. These people are not "conservatives," they're state supremacists.

From 2012. Looks like Michael Savage has been cancer for years.

TRUMP HASN' T BEEN ON MY SHOW IN THE LAST TWO SECONDS! WHO DOES THIS GOY THINK HE IS? I MADE HIM!

persuasion faggot fell for it too.

why do you care, retard?! why do you need toilet paper when you have hands and a sink?!

AMAZING

How can you not love savage

Pretty fucking much.

is this just his gay ass bump stock thing or did he go further?

I was amazed at how he was so embarrassed over the bump stock thing that he deleted it.

I dunno why anyone expects to take Scott's moral arguments seriously -- by his own admission nothing he says is based off rationality, but feewingz. So instead of stopping gun violence by banning bump stocks, we could ban VIOLENT SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS or perform no action at all. Or ban kneeling at fotoball games. Nothing needs a causal link, it just needs PERSUASION!

I love Savage, but this did make me kek.

You can criticize Savage for many things, but he's still the hardest right talk radio host with national syndication. He makes Rush Limbaugh look like a wuss. He was also on the Trump train from day one.

He's far more transgressive and ballsy than Hannity, Levin, or Rush, which is why he's sort of a pariah. All of his competitors pretend he doesn't exist. He and Alex Jones have been on each other's shows however.

The real question is why was there a mass shooting right before the elections hmm; I wonder how the elections are going?

because there are 42 million niggers and 50 million spics and 6 million kikes and i need something that holds more than 9+1

I dunno, Alex Jones seems more consistently right wing. I'd rather his occasional outbursts of schizophrenia (cokegate) than Savage shit talking Trump and being a gun grabbing shill for years.

This nigga basically Leon Trotsky with a jew york accent

He can have his opinions. I still love the guy no matter what, he is the best.
I dont know if he realizes these are false flag hoaxes, these shootings, what i really think is he can't go down that rabbit hole calling out that these events are the same scripted drills, hoaxes, false flags, because he would get too much flak that most of the american public is not ready for yet nor couldn't
Handle the truth.
Leave him alone. He is on our side more than any person on Tv or radio Period. If you dont here him ranting about the Jews and calling them out all the time, then you are lying and listen to him for 5 min a couple days a week. So GTFO. Now! Im not jewish pricks!

Alex Jones is more of a civic nationalist. I appreciate Jones for broaching subjects and conspiracies that the others won't touch, but Savage is a nationalist nationalist, talking about demographics, borders, culture.

Jones is very important, but Savage is more "fash," if that makes sense, which is ironic seeing how jewy he is.

Or, I guess, Alex Jones doesn't have national syndication?

Also, does Rush back gun grabbing? I could tell Rush didn't like Trump during the election, of course.

>Alex Jones is more of a civic nationalist

I have legitimately no idea why there's this intense hatred for "civic nationalists" on pol, when Trump, Bannon, Kelly, and just about anyone else who is relevant is a civic nationalist. I am aware that both openly rage against anti white bias, however.

More than that, I don't see why being pissy about anti white bias, and being in favor of all measures to reduce immigration and refugee controls and being against tearing down le racist monuments and so forth isn't good enough for a public persona. What were limited to Stormfront talking points now seem pretty mainstream.

That's all

civic nationalism is just a slow death.

it's useful in an ancillary way, to further our ends but it's not a useful end goal if your objective is to save your people from extinction.

many civnats make good allies of convenience- they're not generally bad people and are usually far more agreeable and peaceful than their opponents, but the end state they are going for inevitably turns into what they are fighting in the first place.

Until the liberal democrat atheist are all dead and gone I may take the time to answer your stupid question.
EAT A.....

can take the kike out of a man, but can you make a man out of a kike?

I don't know where you got the impression that I hate civic nationalists. As long as things are moving in the right direction, I'm perfectly happy with there being a "spectrum," so to speak.

We went from globalist neo-con shithead Bush to civic nationalist Trump. I would prefer David Duke as president in all honesty, but I'm fine with the trajectory of where the American right is going.

>why do you need five boxes of shotgun shells? one is enough
>why do you need one box of shells? Two shells is more than enough.
This is 100% the inevitable endgame to that argument.

Does anyone remember listening to him during the Aurora "massacre"? He was calling for the ban of body armor.

What a fucking moron, body armor is obviously the problem goy

I started larping as a marxist and infiltrated leftypol about two years ago. They're not antigun at all. They want to ban guns so evil fascists don't have them but they are profuns for themselves. They think that they'll have all the guns in the end and be able to kill white people with impunity.

Listened to him today as I usually do and have done for 10+ years. I’m done. His understanding of gun terminology may in fact be worse than your average cnn reporter, calling mags “clips” and semi auto rifles “machine guns”. Felt like bizarro world. Lost a listener today.

That being said he is right on prescription drugs and big pharma drugging the youth.

>Has Savage always been controlled opposition? He draws in the far-right and when something like this happens, he tries to get the farright base to slowly give up their ammo.
I'm not convinced he does it intentionally. He's a 75 year old alcoholic.

>That being said he is right on prescription drugs and big pharma drugging the youth.
He should focused solely on that because that's the real problem. That Kelley dickhead complained all throughout his youth about how the psych meds he was put on fucked his head up.

i think he was pro-trump from the beginning all because he wanted to claim credit for his rise, which he has. constantly.

He blocked me on twitter

Rush seemed to be on the fence between Trump and Cruz. Both groups assumed he was for the other guy. I thought he was a Cruz guy and only listened to Savage for a few months until Trump locked it up then thought back on it and my own bias.

Now Savage is too negative and seems to be a child begging for attention from daddy while trashing heros like Bannon.

He's annoying as fuck, and for all his boasting about how smart he is he won't debate anyone. He just cuts them off and calls people names.

Wilkow is what Levin claims to be. He lets libs hang themselves before he dismembers them and salts/burns their bones.

Yeah I agree. He struck me as resentful about Trump seeming to be beating Trump, but also managing that resentment well compared to most in his shoes.

>WHY DO YOU NEED ANYTHING MORE THAN A SHOTGUN OR HUNTING RIFLE, GOY???

Will you prohibit me from buying 500 slices of pizza? I know I dont need 500 slices of pizza

I trust Rush the most. There have been a handful of times in the past year where an obvious Sup Forumslack caller got through and started dropping some redpills on Jews and Rush let them speak and left it open for interpretation, instead of going FULL SHUT IT DOWN mode like every other boomer conservative does.

To be fair, he's an urbanite that grew-up in New York City, then later moved to San Francisco.

Funny all the attacking. He is the only independent and all other talk shows except his is in on cullision and mark L and others your shilling for know what i mean. Savage is going to do some red pilling after the first of the year so stay tuned.
Taking talking points and also not even being truthful of some of his quotes speaks much of what your agenda is.
Sorry, were two steps ahead! Wont work!

youtu.be/-xtlvPbU6xY
25:30 for anyone who believes you can trust this jew

Kinda makes me wonder why he keeps saying he's a "sexual libertarian".

Though I have heard him go on rants about how trannies are crazy, etc.

did you hear what i just said to you? Are you listening ? We'll be right back.
>Beets commercial
*30s music*
*Michael savage chewing* and were back. This sushi is really goo-TURN THE MUSIC OFF TURN IT OFF. Im tired of the SCHMUCKS in the media trump this trump that Maaa-aa-aaga. Sheep all of them. Remember to buy my best selling book Trumps War where i predicted everything. Lets take some callers.... Hello sally youre on the savage nation whats your topic
>Hi dr Savage thank you for taking my call i love the show and anyway I-*click*
GET TO THE POINT ALREADY YOU PUTZ!

Did you hear when that Sup Forums-tier guy called Savage last week and started talking about the Proticols of Zion and Henry Ford?

Savage literally told him to gas himself. LOL.

youtu.be/-xtlvPbU6xY
25:30 mark

Savage redpilled me on San Francisco street-shitters. It's Pajeet-tier.

I'm very wise on the Jews, but I'm not going to immediately disqualify any voices on the right that don't ascribe to the "it's the Jews" meme. I don't claim to know everything, but I believe it's more complicated than that.

Savage means well, and I'm fine with there being a spectrum to the right.

He wants to bring back mental hospitals also. Big mistake. They will be used to imprison for political reasons. Savage is an idiot

das it mane

>mental hospitals as political prisons
Wot? Are you ruled by a communist vanguard party?

holy shit he sounded exactly like those feminist bitches at university protests how he kept using nazi 20 times in a row

What a piece of shit, i regret listening to this man for about 6 or so years

Well, he's literally a Jewish nationalist; so I can't really blame him. He's still better than Bolshevik Jews.

He also worships WASPs all the time.

So you listened to him ten yrs then decided your done today for him getting gun tech terms wrong, yet you agree with his rant on pain med industry?!?!
I am listening to his show now, i havent heard anything you claim. I am not for banning guns or ar15s and such for us americans.
Makes sense to a 3rd grader. Thanks for exposing yourself for the Retard shill
You are. Guess what?! You get No shekels!

Shill detected!

Anybody got a link?

It’s really irritating that I can only choose between him and npr’s ari shapiro/robert siegel when I want to listen to the news when I drive home. The kosher sandwich.

I still like him I dont care what you faggots say

I ain't some Fudd bitch who'll settle for a fucking "hunting rifle". Savage needs to fuck off.

Hi Michael, you’re gonna have an aneurysm you keep kvetching this hard over losing one listener because I can guarantee you youve lists hundreds of thousands of not millions. Also your real last name is Weiner :^)

To prevent the US from becoming the UK

Get the Infowars live app (it streams all day no matter if it’s live or not) or get some good podcasts like molymeme

He's right, what the hell do you need a drum magazine for?

SHALL

I’m far to the right of either, it’s just an illustrative point that ths normies on the left and right can only hear the news from jews.

WE

DANCE?

Savage is a Russian Jew with communist ancestors that did security work for Timothy Leary, sailed the world nude with Allen Gingsberg, wrote a book strongly hinting at his homosexuality, got a PhD in ethnobotany from Berkeley, and shucked natural remedy scams up until the early 90s when he suddenly became THE ONLY TRUE CONSERVATIVE THAT TELLS IT LIKE IT IS.

You tell me if he's controlled opposition.