What do you think of the death penalty?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=3s&v=eK0jiod6H9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not used enough.

Ok Op, real talk here, if your gonna use meme flags, don’t use that one if you want an actual conversation. When you use meme flags, especially that one in particular, everyone here is just gonna call you a shill and no conversation will happen. Even if you are a leaf or a poo in loo, as long as your not being a bait posting fagot, no one really gives a shit aside from r_thedonald. Just saying because I’d like 4/pol/ to not be shit and promote real discussion like it used to before the election happened. Anyway, I think the death penalty is absolutely necessary because what you do to someone else in my eyes, is exactly what deserves to happen to you. So if you kill 10 people, you get killed your self. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

What is the point of putting someone in prison for their whole lives?

After 10 (maaaybe 20) years people should be freed or killed. They've either learned their lesson or never will and may as well be put down.

On one hand, I like the idea of frying murders and shit. But on the other hand, I don't like the idea of the state being allowed to kill people

Death penalty, good or bad?

>What i want
I want foreign rapists who come here and commit gang and assault rapes to be put to death, i want the death penalty for these two types of crimes because they are easily provable to be actual rape.

>What would happen
Foreign men who commit assault rapes would get protection and not caught/sentenced to juvie instead and we enter a slippery slope where white criminals are put to death for minor offences.

Dont put the power to kill in the governments hands, they wont use it on invaders, rapists, muderers or criminals but they will use it on YOU

Says the man with the EU flag.

Lets part people out like Buicks.

Costs too much to keep them in prison, costs to much to properly prosecute them.

What he says it probably true tho , at the very least it would hardly get used , how often do people Swing Or get the Gas in the US ?. have heard of people being on beath row for years and years in the US too

Unethical and expensive.
Just enslave the convicts who do heinous shit.
Hell and judgement will come soon enough.

Prison is stupid. Iredeemable criminals (gang members, murderers, rapists, pedos) should be executed.

Other criminals (thieves, scammers, small time drug dealers) should be sent to labor camp, like a prison farm, for a couple of years.

It's morally wrong to kill people that rape and murder other peoples children. They just made a mistake and should be given a second chance.

Was working in a warehouse and met this guy who use to be a gang member. Said he stabbed some dude for his wallet and got sent to jail. He also told me he had a television in his room and lived in better conditions than he did at the present time, and he also got to go home on the weekends.

If people arent afraid of prison, its lost its purpose. If we killed criminals there, or at least chopped off a hand or 2, it would

1) Reduce crime rates
2) Reduce crowded prisons
3) Save costs

Should be saved for communists and pedophiles. and then used liberally.

I like the idea of a united europe, a europe with a common goal of wealth and prosperity for all its citizens.
Sadly this is not what we are getting with the EU, we are getting a marxist technocratic nightmare but ill hold the idea of a europe united in my heart.

Also memeflags, lol

Care to comment on what i said btw?

I know for a fact that where i live people get harsher punishments for commenting online about migrant "kids" who lie about their age than those same migrant "kids" get when they assault, rob or rape someone

Im not some anarchist lunatic but i do know that the law doesnt always work in your favor and it does favor people who do evil currently so giving more power to those who already have it in hopes of them turning it against the very evil they are permitting is folly

Against. The state always makes mistakes, and risks killing innocent men.

Pass the verdict, put them into labor and garnish their wages so as to compensate the victims or their family. Alternatively, physically remove outside of the borders of that society, and cancel any security or protective services associated with them. It's open season on them if they are found inside the territory.

Should be used carefully - but it should definitely exist.

Build an express lane, if the goal of the state is to protect right to life they should take it from those that commit murder

are we /sharia4uk/ now?

Too slow in the US. Average time on death row for an inmate in TX is 10.5 years, and it’s more expensive to keep them on death row per year than a regular inmate in gen-pop. Part of this is that they drag out the 3 appeals they get over the course of years. I’d reduce it to one appeal. But also I’d mandate that is a DA seeks the death penalty, the defendant gets a better lawyer than some shitty public defender.

Im not necessarily against it, but if i remember correctly from the report i did on this subject when i was in high school, it ends up costing us an absolute fuckload (like hundreds of thousands) of taxpayer money. Seems a little wasteful to me when you could just shoot a guy in the head instead.

>It's open season on them if they are found inside the territory.
hmm....
>Evil white man sentenced to "prison" as you suggest for saying blacks commit more crime
>Ey yo man, shieet aint dat him cracka dat say we wuz criminals n shiet?
>*gunshots*
What could possibly go wrong?

Also youre advocating for lawlessness, to sentence people to be outlaws

There should be incredibly hard labor daily.

What is scarier to your average thug than the thought of working ever day?

should be fast and speedy like trial. if they deem you guilty and your sentence is death they wheel you from the court room outside and shoot you in the head.

I made no mention of the state sentencing anyone. If you can't tell by the flag, the ones passing the sentence would be private courts working in free association with private security services and insurance firms. The kind of retarded scenario you're describing would simply not happen, because niggers have no money and consequently will not be able to create sufficient demand for private courts to adhere to their monkey "ethics".

Also
>lawlessness
>sentence people
When a country deports a violent criminal to their home country, would you call that lawlessness? No, you are simply removing the problem and placing it outside your territory so you don't have to deal with it. If the problem attempts to enter, you can stop it, with deadly force if necessary. Recall, though, that I said "alternatively". I am in favor of forced labor and wage garnishment, as it is the only way to provide compensation to the victim. Exile gives them nothing, as does imprisonment or execution in the current practice.

I was taking the piss solely for someone who would voluntarily wear an EU flag to be also speaking about how foreigners are an issue and how your government is doing nothing to protect you.

I... kind of agree though? I support bringing back hanging and what not for serious crimes (see ), I also agree foreigners should be treated more harshly to remind their folk you can't come into our country and run roughshod and to remind people "our country protects our own".

Sadly, I also agree with your uncertainty that (any of) our governments being able to apply such things properly.

HOWEVER! I someone from a country who has a massive amount of incarcerated people wasting our money, I think we need some kind of solution to the issue of all these people in prison.

i'd kill any nonwhite that isn't gone within 30 days.

killing people is wrong, forced labour is way better and cheaper, just saying
think more efficiently

>niggers have no money
Doesnt stop them from killing people though, i wouldnt say they are good at it but its something they sure do.

Im pessimistic because right now government works against the people (depends on where you live i guess) but its taxing people to pay for stuff we dont need (and i dont mean that as in a childless 22 year old having to pay taxes for kindergarten)

>I think we need some kind of solution to the issue of all these people in prison.
Sadly i do think your country has a problem with too many people in prison and maybe it can be solved with more executions and more rehabilitation/preventative measures.

From what i hear small time criminals get turned into hardcore ones inside prison because they must to survive, put a stop to this inflow of new people and kill off the old. Then youre on your way to a solution

>Allowing a human to suffer in a concrete box for the rest of their natural libes is ok, as well as paying for it.
After 20 years, finish em with a .308 or let them free, regardless of crimes

they should make real life Hunger Games...

Shotgun to the back of brain stem close range from behind like China, then open them up and harvest organs, again like China.

Not like this weak as fuck "5 people aiming for the hankerchief above the heart because its a bigger target" joke that is American firing squads. Seriously what the fuck America, even if you hit your mark the target is still alive for 30s, and if you don't he bleeds out for like 15-30 minutes.

I really don't get it. FIX YOUR DUMB SHIT.

>Doesnt stop them from killing people though
That's because the welfare state pulls money from those who are typically wealthier and pay taxes (ie. non-niggers), and directs it to those who are poor and are net tax-consumers (ie. niggers and govement employees). This allows them to breed and spread. Add to that a """justice""" system that those same taxpayers have to finance in order to house violent niggers for free. On top of that, prisons themselves are criminal training camps, putting out better criminals than what came in.

Yet again, the state demonstrates that it is entirely inept at dealing with problems.

try white sharia my chap
slavery fucks with jobs market and lowers wages

as a statist i support creating new jobs in executions industry

This is why I ask the question, "what is the point of prison?"

If we're supposed to be rehabilitating them, we're pretty clearly failing in that if not, as you say, making it worse. If it is to remove them from society, then they're probably someone who will never make it back and may well be better off dead.

People just sitting in prisons for decades to only find their ability to exist outside of it crippled doesn't seem to serve anyone well.

Keep it rolling. Lowlife criminals (such as pickpockets and niggers selling shit illegaly) should be shot at spot without a trial.

It's great when implemented correctly.

The main issues people have with it:

1. It's costly.

The main reason it costs so much is due to appeals. Housing an inmate for a life sentence is costly, too. Death penalty cases shouldn't get an automatic appeal.

2. It's not a deterrent.

The death penalty has never, EVER claimed to deter crime. It's the punishment for the worst crimes.

3. [and this one is VERY cliche] It won't bring the victim back.

I hear this too many times to care. No one has ever, EVER, EEEVVEEERRR said the death penalty -- or any punishment for crime -- will resurrect the dead. I have no idea where people get the idea this is a valid argument or even makes sense.

If I can't do it, then neither can the state.

I'm not pro death-penalty, but I'm pro exile. I believed that citizens of Denmark whom have comitted crime should be given two options, whereas one is to let the penalty system strip you of all freedom and subject you to testing for hardcore rehabilitation. The other option should be exile to our island Anholt, where there will be nothing but sheer nature and other criminals.

Non-citizens should be deported or exiled without the option of rehabilitation.

make the death penalty mandatory for all people

AM is that you?

Fpbp

m.youtube.com/watch?t=3s&v=eK0jiod6H9o

Kill the sodomites

I believe that it should always be used as punishment for homicaide. The only problem is if new evidence is found you realized you killed an innocent man...

Yes but not for the killer of Bachir Gemayel. That guy was a war hero, fuck what the Christians and Jews think.

I agree with forced labour. For example, picking up trash, cleaning stuff and doing things that get them busy but aren't really enjoyable. No television, no wifi, no fun times. They should talk to psychologists and stuff like that so they can realise their mistakes. People can change. Also they should be helped in their return to society. I absolutely think death penalty should not exist though. It is immorally wrong to take someone's life whether it's a thief or a saint.

mandatory death penalty for all democrats

What's wrong with white criminals being killed? Degenerates deserve to die, and there are few more degenerate than criminals.

Public executions should be sentenced for severe abuse of a child, murder, and manslaughter by drug trafficking.

I would love to be the hangman.

I think it's wrong to take a life by law, but death in relation to blood vengance is not only completely justified, but also a duty as a man.

>Democrats sent to death
>USA becomes a white ethnostate overnight
Shit this might actually work

Public hangings are necessary for a western civilization to prosper

There's just something about hangings, cheap quick, a spectacle and a warning if the bodies are left on the rope
It's just perfect

People change sometimes. So often, they don't. I can't name anyone other than me in my town who has shot up heroin and quit for good.
Methheads get clean, people who don't use a needle get clean. Quitting IV heroin is not something anyone I know is willing to do. Fuck them, strengthen the batch a hundredfold.

If you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, not just reasonable doubt, that someone committed intentional premeditated murder, then in a perfect world that person should be executed. That said, I don't trust the government, nor do I trust lawyers to prove to that standard, nor do I trust a (((jury of my peers))) to realize that standard is not being proven so with that in mind I'd say I am against the death penalty.

Needs to be used more frequently and we need to bring back hanging.

This.
They should televise it as well to spread the message further.

If someone violates the NAP they deserve death, they cannot respect your rights and therefore do not deserve them. As for costs, we could use convicted prisioners or those whos rights where violated

>It's morally wrong to kill people that

one can argue it's morally wrong to kill someone else, even a criminal. Being the good guy of a story should always be held to a higher standard. I mean are we a country of laws or should we just devolve into acting like street niggers who are kill people all over the place?
The death penalty is a total waste of resources due to the massive costs involved. Yet in a warped way it needs to stay being it's the only +1 punishment we have to get a person looking at life in prison to cooperate. As they look to avoid the death penalty.

Agreed. The cost and value as a public spectacle/fear tactic sells it for me. There shouldn't be years of appeals either, ideally it'd be done in six months or less, like any other sentence.

Historically Britain was a hanging country
Some claim it had a tremendous eugenic effect

>Death penalty cases shouldn't get an automatic appeal.
Don't you think the most severe punishment is the most eligible for appeal? You can't un-execute someone if it turns out you were wrong.

>won't bring the victim back
Selling their organs (or better yet, a life sentence of forced labor, netting higher returns in the long run and avoiding the ethical issues of killing a prisoner) and directing the proceeds to the victim's estate is as close as you can get. Unfortunately, our justice system always holds the State as the victim of crime, rather than the actual victim and his estate.

Fpbp.

Honestly, we should bring back the guillotine. Do it on the town square during the farmers market, have a spectacle. Sell hot dogs and lemonade and shit,

I can compromise. One free appeal. After that, you need new evidence to justify it.

>ideally it'd be done in six months or less, like any other sentence.
This we are at a point in history where we can process criminals faster than shit
No reason to keep criminals around

If someone wants a (relatively) comfortable lethal injection, they can pay for it from their own savings or beg a family member/friend. Other than that, hang them or give em a bullet. Cost-friendly.

locking someone away in a cell for the rest of their life is a lot more cruel than putting them down like a dog.
need more death penalty, but not this $100k lethal injection bullshit.
a bullet is fast, effective, and cheap.

They should stop doing this pussy lethal injection shit and go back to hanging or firing squad

There are some crimes that warrant it, but I'm not comfortable giving the state the authority to kill its citizens.

I used to think that
Then I realized it's only Jews + government that you have to worry about
Keep the state small
Keep the kikes out

The weak should fear the strong.

can I steal this pasta

make em work

Generally oppose as I don't want the state (particularly lefty elites and jews) to have the power over life and death.

However, I am overjoyed every time I see some child killer filth has met a grisly end at the hands of his fellow citizens/inmates. Now THAT is true justice.

thing is, you only have to put 1 innocent person to death for it to be wrong.

and that's going to happen.

If I could put Mr. Tom under it, then yes.

>the year 2040
>Labour Prime Minister Sadiq Abdul Mohammed Kahn Muhammed has decreed that the following crimes are now punishable by death;
>Hate Speech
>Intolerance
>Homophobia
>Sexism
>Racism
>Saying mean things on twitter
>Touching a woman on the knee
>Voting for a right wing party
>Refusing to allow the government to put CCTV in your living room
>Refusing to have sex with a gay man (see Homophobia)
>Refusing to adopt your quota of 23 year old refugee children
>Refusing to relinquish all metal kitchen knives in favour of safer, plastic alternatives
>Refusing to convert to Islam
>Being white and not apologising for it
>Not paying reparations to anybody who is not a white man