Oh. Ok

Oh. Ok.

Oh ok. POOF!!!! All 300 million guns in the USA are gone!!!!!! Wish granted!!!!! XD

Such an eloquent request. She must have graduated top of her class in Fence-Jumping school

It may have been 300M decades ago. They're afraid to admit the true 500M number.

>Look, she's crying!
>Quick, burn the constitution!

Either way, how do this dumbfucks expect to round up that many guns? Can this retards actually sit down for two seconds and think this through. How many fucking government agents and personnel would be necessary to accomplish this task? How much money would it cost?

It's just not going to happen.

Real talk. We banned heroin and now there is zero heroin on our streets.

Yup, zero heroin. Also no fentanyl or carfentanyl either. I haven't seen any opioids since 1924. Worked just as well as prohibition!

Well, her message is apparently "for Trump," so I assume she thinks he can just EO the Bill of Rights or something without consequence, and we'll all just...sell our guns to Mexico or something...

Came here to post this.

How many people have to die?
ALL. OF. THEM
L
L

O
F

T
H
E
M.

>"This was not racially motivated. It wasn't over religious beliefs. There was a domestic situation going on with the family and in-laws," said Christopher Combs, the special agent in charge of the FBI's San Antonio division.

27 Christians get mowed down worshiping on Sunday, dude posted anti-god stuff on facebook, but it wasn't about religion goyim!

>CNN

sage

Its more like a few billion

>don't you dare make fun of this proud and vibrant Latinx and her hatred of America
Oh. Ok.

Fuck her, a guy with a gun prevented it from being much worse.

I've thought about this before. How long has the 300 or 350m number been thrown around? 10, 15 years ago? We must be way past that by now

This is the right answer.

It's the same as their illegal alien figure: entirely made up at this point.

They know it's impossible. They just like to whine like little niggers

That's a big gun.

Just ordered a 80% lower lmfaol

>noooo... no mas gons senores... no mas. no mas gons. soy de tejas y yo thinko que no mas gons

>Sister of man stabbed to death: no more kitchen utensils
>Sister of man ran over a by a truck: no more automobiles
>Sister of man gassed to death: no more nationalism

they look VERY Mexican to me.

kek, I wonder how many interviews CNN had to go through there in order to get somebody who would help them present their desired narrative.

Jesus what are they drinking in Sutherland Texas?

its just a 9mm with built in silencer

Yeah, but it looks like a fucking Ares Predator or something. If they're not absolute shit, I'm going to buy one for that alone.

your choice creep

All trogs must fucking hang.

FUCK HAVING BORDERS AND LAWS AN SHEEEEIIIIIIT

Quick. Burn the constitution. The spics are crying.

For you.

Eh, you're forgetting how many get lost in tragic boating accidents, that probably serves to help keep the number stable.

I lost a gun in a tragic boating accident last month. I'll have to get another to replace it.

>repealing an amendment
>burning the constitution
you realize that changing the constitution is allowed by the constitution, right?

I'm going to buy another gun just cause of this.

'No more wetbacks'

>repeals Second Amendment
>Civil War starts virtually overnight with her home state leading the rebellion against Washington
>this outcome should be obvious to any Texan

Is she dare I say /ourgal/?

You realize that the reason all the "get rid of guns!" people keep just saying "get rid of guns!" is because they don't have the votes to amend the Bill of Rights, right?

She should just not buy one then lol XD

The Second Amendment is what ensures the other 26 are obeyed.

so are these people gonna pull a sandy hook and start foundations and lobbying for gun control and never shutting up for the rest of time?

>He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

>Batman

and where was your Caped Crusader when the shooting started?

Literally....

So they really do want to take guns?

You mean like Mexico, where both of you came from to escape violence?

No more ugly brown people, send them to camp.

Why is everyone so fucking fat over there.

CNN...

C N N................

More like "El destroyo all boomsticko"

but if we get more guns we can shoot more people which means the chances that mass shooters die before they shoot people rises

checkmate anti-gunners

Fro them religion only matters with Muslims and Jews and matter as in defend them even though it makes no logical sense

Why doesnt she go back to mexico where they do have gun control and where she belongs?

AY DIOS MÍO! NO MÁS EL PUM-PUM! ES MUY LETAL! AY AY AY AY AY!

because the only gun control in mexico is done by the drug cartels

>”no more guns” from victim’s senpai right after
Every fucking time. It’s like they have a gun to their heads.

Look how sad those brown people are
This changes everything

if sad brown people changed anything than detroit would be an utopia

Man, spics don't age well.

Amendment 9

thats alright cunt im sure you can spare some mass

Fuck off beaner scum

its ok, thats what they have police for :^)

Get these fat spic cunts back to Mexico.

the funny thing is that this shooting's victims were white/spic rural, christian, poor, i.e. people the left detests, so they don't even give a fuck.

I sometimes wonder what would happen if they ever tried, just even in theory where they could magically get all law enforcement agencies to go door to door and ransack people's houses.
I really don't think they would have the manpower to even do it, even if they the will to do it, which they would not.

Why didn’t the church lock its door?

Molon labe you stupid spic.

So did ICE check their papers yet?

one less to deport

If a government wants to do something, they are pretty good at it. I suspect it won't take them long at all to round up all the guns, just like they passed the patriot act and put us all under surveillance and then made us undress at airports

>Guy who shouldn't have had a gun, only manages to because of a government fuck up shoots up a church
>Another guy who legally owns a gun is alerted to the church across the street from his house is being shot up, grabs his AR15 and shoots the first guy
>First guy retreats and eventually ends his rampage by blowing his brains out

>The solution is to make sure that second guy doesn't have a gun

Her brother would have still be alive if he didn’t fucking come here illegally.

Tfw the number is so high they lost count

Yes, so white women can be raped in the streets like in Berlin.

time to ban guns that shot back at the shooter

shut the fuck up you smelly beaners, respect our constitution

Difference is you are just undressing momentarily for a checkpoint. It's minor inconvenience. Going house to house to take something away from people is different. You don't want to go through checkpoint, don't fly. You don't want to surrender your weapon? Nothing you can do.

No more jelly beans, either. Alright people?

It's fucking Texas lul.

Quintessential 56%

I am surprised no one made a comment. Look at those mongrels. I am leaving the US as soon as I can

Looks like the Dominator from Psycho Pass.

They should move to mexico. They obviously speak spanish and would feel safer among their own people in a country where guns are illegal.

misleading, she said "No, more guns."

>no more guns
>was literally a bystander with a gun that chased the shooter off before he could kill more people

The oldest is seriously probably only 30.

do the cops also do the beheadings?

spics and stones my break my bones etc etc

Look at those fine Americans.

more guns
more white rage
more an hero

The Founders refused to ratify anything if it didn't include the original 10 amendments.
Removing any will void the Constitution, making the government illegitimate.

>deadliest shooting in Texas STOPPED because of a gun-wielding citizen

How will gun control weenies ever recover?

by ignoring things that don't help their argument

The Bill of Rights (The First Ten Amendments) are bound to the constitution, removing them would invalidate the document

Remember the civil war was fought over the 10th amendment being usurped