Thought on hacksaw ridge?

Finally a fucking film that doesn't have jewish propaganda or social engineering in it and promotes Christianity, Men being strong and monogamy.
Also was a fucking sick film.

Mel scares ((them)) away

Of course it's based, it was directed by Mel Gibson

great film

Based Mel. Go see it. Hell I'm even supporting Daddy's Home 2. Gotta support /ourguys

Good movie, the main character wasgood fella.

Great film, Mel is a treasure.

God Fucking damn it why am I time traveling again.

Because your parents hate you.

I met a hungarian that loved this movie, very masculine.

It's fucked too like 90% of the cast are aussie actors.

Was a great film

I thought it was breddy gud desu

I knew as soon as I finished watching it that the lack of coverage/acclaim was because of Mel being a bad goy. Clear cut case of not handling the bants.

>Mel "A Kike on every pike" Gybson

Watched it by accident, I liked it, but it felt like 'Forest Gump Goes to War'. I know it's based on a true story, but holy shit the hero was a slackjaw goober. Good movie though.

I personally knew Desmond Doss.

Live in Chattanooga TN
He lived on Lookout Mtn.

We went to the same church.
Our church is the only Evangelical denomination that supported Adolf Hitler.

Movie had no Jewish tricks.

100% SDA approved.

>main character is anti-gun faggot pacifist liberal

2/5 cliche filled piece of shit. Laughably bad just like any other last Gibson movie.

I watched it on a flight months ago. Enjoyed it.

Garfield has the worlds most punchable face.

THE SOY BOYS HAVE ARRIVED, EVERYONE

He has a reason why he doesn't want to shoot a gun
protip its not liberalism

What church is this?

You should watch good war movies like Come and See so you could understand something about films.

Mel has a weird fascination with physical suffering and gore. But he is one of the few decent movie-makers, that doesn't have an underlying "progressive" agenda.

>doesn't have jewish propaganda or social engineering in it
fucking retard level film and horrible "acting"

Isn't the guy too much of a bitch to fire a gun?

hated Andrew Garfield, other than that it was good.

Im not sure if he has a fascination with it or if he just knows it sells.

>he likes jewish propaganda and social engineering

I liked the violence in it. They made getting shot in the head seem pretty damn real.

Pretty boring

how come this movie did not win?
instead we got that movie what was it about a gay nigger drug dealer?
and its based on a real hero as well

>Blade Runner 2049
>Hacksaw Ridge
>Dunkirk

Is it the return of meaningful white movies? Are the Jews growing weaker?

It's because Mel Gibson is /our/guy. Routenily calls out (((they)))

Are you kidding? The entire movie is programming that you won't die in a war without a weapon.

It made him out to be a retarded pussy.
Worst movie ever.

Watched it with my little sister. We both loved it. Great wholesome film

It was cool but i would have preferred if Japan won the war

I need mel reaction images stat

Seventh Day Adventist. I currently am studying in the chattanooga area, theres a million adventist churches and a univeristy around the collegedale which is like 20 min out of Chatt.

Not a bad movie. Definitely not Mel's best. As always with Mel, the gore and action was the best.

i got you senpai

mel reacting to LINK mooning..

boring movie plus main character was annoying and weak litle man.

I got a folder full

nice I actually had this one
thanks feel free to dump

I really enjoy bearded mel

ok thats it, I dont wanna get reported for spam/derailing

I'm going to sound like a fag but the film helped me get back into being semi religious. Great movie

cuckoldry: the movie

thanks user

Andrew Garfield's a mischlingen. Good movie though. Funny it came out the same year as Silence, which is also about Andrew Garfield as a devout Christian who has a bad time with the Japanese.

because it's a good movie which promotes Christian values and white masculinity while not dehumanizing the enemy

>masculinity
>i refuse to defend my nation
>i'm going to do the role of a woman

you cucks are so retarded

Any other movies lacking in Jewish influence that are good? Would love some recommendations. Looking forward to Hostiles coming out, but I can't see how that won't be PC heavy.

It would have been a lot better movie if he just picked up a gun.

Gibson's other movie Apocalypto is really good

>Come and See
Remember renting this with my girlfriend at the time. I enjoyed it. Too much redipilling for her, though.

While I dont agree with his not firing a gun, running into a clusterfuck of fire saving your comrades lives without giving a fuck about yourself being completely defenseless is not what I would consider 'the role of a woman'

Absolutely loved Apocalypto. I was surprised at some of the criticism, namely that they were portrayed as Mayans, in what would be Aztec times. Further investigation reveals that assertion to be questionable. My faith in Mel never wavered, anyway.

This.

he played a nurse the whole movie and most of the time there was nobody shooting at him

nurses women in general in reality never done what he did in the move they hanged around behind the front lines they only do other things in empowering murican movies

*nurses&women in general

where you do your nursing doesn't change the fact you're a fuckin nurse, faggot

its called a field medic if you out in the BATTLEFIELD it's not a nurse, you should know they treated all the injured in the war that you lost

field medics shoot the enemy if they have to. he's a fucking nurse and you admire him coz you're a fag

It's true Garfield is an annoying faggot, otherwise the film was great

this film is a joke, it only got a few nomination at the oscars because Weinstein probably has a taste for Mel's ass.

Boring piece of shit.

you seem to have a very good English grammar for a fucking aboriginal subhuman
>field medics rarely shot at enemies they were ordered to focus on the injured and the dying and only use the weapon when there is no one else around to cover him while treating the injured

like i said, if they have to. you illiterate cock sucking nigger faggot

>m-muh ebil nazis
No.

OP go back to your britbong prison country

suck my dick anglo nigger bastard scum
enjoy being colonized by the chines its peak of cuckery when the yellows are the ones cucking you

Did you forget to take your meds again?

Go back to bed, your sheep is getting cold

Combat medic is not the same as a nurse

7 Day Adventists aren't really Christians.