What should we do about the Homeless problem?

Vid related happens all the time, should they be put in camps? Shipped to an island>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9-xuUV8hjg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>urban retards

Anyone have updates on Elsa Gate??

youtube.com/watch?v=F9-xuUV8hjg&feature=youtu.be

DESIGNATED

ship them off to camps

We should do what Belarus does with their homeless....

Instead of jailing common drug users, force them through rehab (still go after dealers though)

Fix the VA

Make mental institutions that are worth a damn

Put them on trains to you know where

Send the rest to slab city camps. Even if they don’t make it an actual functioning town, it’d still be an interesting experiment

Michael Savage is talking about this right now. I live in NYC and they are fucking EVERYWHERE. it is disgusting.

And he is correct, round them up and institutionalize them along with the ACLU

What kind of camps user?

The mentally ill belong in long term mental hospitals but since the 60s this was considered too expensive.

work camps. if they refuse to work they are removed and executed.

Grind them up into hotdogs. You might actually get some actual meat in your diet.

>Vid related happens all the time, should they be put in camps? Shipped to an island>

They're citizens and should be housed, fed and cared for. That's obvious.

Building shelters and giving money won't really solve the homeless epidemic. We need to heal the society and economy to eliminate homelessness. No more "isms" because none work, no more "mah doctor degree so I get more pay," no more root-of-all-evil money systems, etc. What the vast majority needs to break from thier everyday loop of slavery is a great big happening such as an economic crash or an alien invasion.

One way bus to California. They like helping people there. Especially in San Francisco by fisherman wharf and places around there.

Get e democrat in the white house, seams like the homeless problem always dissappears, a repub gets in office, the homless problem pops up, never fails, we know whats going on,

Feed them to eachother

Build concrete ghettos for them with round the clock video surveillance. If they behave they can get welfare in polite society and try to find work. If they misbehave they go to prison or asylum.

As you can see, I'm a humanist ... it's my weakness as a white man.