How do we stop obesity in America?

How do we stop obesity in America?

less food

Mandatory military service.

institute communism.

how would you enforce that?

amphetamine

Ban the use of high fructose corn syrup and tax sugar, seriously you have milkshakes there that are worth 2 days of calories for the adult male.
Also encourage people to walk and cycle instead of driving everywhere.
As long as you do the first 2 your main problem will be sorted.

The hard problem is finding a way to make healthy food cheaper than junk food

follow your leader

We must feed them to Gluttony

the absolute state of avgn

Lol poor mike

which one is AVGN? I can't even tell.

Based motherfucker Mike is the only non-fatbody there

He's not in the video, he didn't get fat.

the average reddit user ladies and gentlemen

Can someone link the actual video?

A virus that only kills fat people and Jews

You're a moron. Banning shit food won't fix anything. You need to make it illegal for stupid fucks to be above a certain body fat percentage (25%).
Tax them for every % above that and send them to prison like conditions until they lose it.

Thank god, I haven't watched in a few years and was worried he might be the dark haired fatty on the right.

Mike is such an evil fucker, just look at this hateable face, holy fuck.

>The hard problem is finding a way to make healthy food cheaper than junk food
Is a bundle of carrots in america more expensive than a bag of chips?

thank you
I want to punch Mike Matei in the face so fucking bad

Forcfully deport southern blacks.

>Is a bundle of carrots in america more expensive than a bag of chips?
unironically yes

who are these losers can i get a quick rundown?

Make fat people pay a fat tax for medication and healthcare.

We have that and I honestly just gained weight there. I ate a big bag of candy almost everyday and shit ton of soda and energy drinks every day.

people are conditioned to hate vegetables because all of the kids in childrens shows hate vegetables.

Also early on shitty parents learn they can buy a few moments of peace by taking a year off their kid's life and buying them sweets that will lead to obesity.

user said stop obesity, not stop having an economy altogether

Ban sugar. Make exercising mandatory. Shoot fatties on sight.

Which one is Enoch?

For the 80 million food stamp recipients, make them weigh in before receiving food stamps, including all children and adults. If they're overweight, cut down their food stamps. If they slim down, they get more food stamps. That would take care of a chunk of the problem.

i unironically asked
Thats fucked btw

>Shoot fatties on sight.
makes the most sense

A lot of poorer income families simply don't have the time to cook and work two jobs. Instant food becomes the norm in the house and everyone swells up. It doesn't help that terrible food tastes "good", doesn't go bad, is cheaper, and readily available. I think increasing the price of fat people's insurance would be a great deterrent. A fat tax would be great as well. You can say some global warming carbon footprint bullshit, and then the liberals won't cry about fat shaming(They will).

Overfeeding your kids should also be considered child abuse (if you auchwitz'd your kid you'd be in jail INSTANTLY.) I don't really know if it is something solvable. Bad food is just too easy to get, and even if you make healthy food available, they will still eat the garbage.

We can say hitler in public without going to jail.

Promote the hell out of healthy alternatives and exercise.

(((We))) don't do anything. Notice how normal people weren't massive lardasses before the (((Government))) started telling us what to eat.

You literally cannot refute this.

we don't

What does that have to do with anything he said?

Increase taxes for fat fucks; refuse to give them healthcare for their fat fuck health problems like cardiovascular disease

Being fat is seriously one of the most degenerate things you can do, its on the same level as cuckoldry

It's like watching a nature show with fat animals climbing on each other.

I'm better than you are so I should do the review.

educate people so they can reward companies that produce healthy food and so they know why and how to eat healthy. basically, education.

Ha

>NHS provokes fury with indefinite surgery ban for smokers and obese

archive.is/edugA

everyone of my friends including myself who went to america got weight, just because in every food is more sugar and fat than for example in Germany, make a food chain or fast food chain which provides normal/ not processed food for a decent price, that could change it, not just organic food for the rich cali faggots
but just "Hausmannskost", food an old lady would cook, like stew, gulasch, goose, duck, cabbage stuff like that pure food europeans ate the last centuries after hard working days.

WTF. The absolute state of America. What is it with those manchildren. As a fucking adult you do not wear Star Wars heads or comic T-shirts. Even our degenerates do not put it out in front like this and are ashamed inside.

Napalm

Taxes. Many want soda taxes, why not apply that to every sugary drink? Imagine paying $0.50 extra for a jug of OJ or every Starbucks drink. Tax sugar in general as well. That really should be meme'd to reality.

keto nigga

Let them die. This is modern natural selection.

FUCK. The guy with the star wars head is triggering me so badly. I get more and more angry the more i watch this webm.

You Krauts come to America specifically to pig out and eat every fast food and candy imaginable.

Source: Fucked a Kraut preschool teacher in NYC and met her friends.

they'll die soon enough

I have a weird idea for a sugar tax.
Tax people's sugar intake heavily... but route the money to a long-term savings account instead of putting it in the budget. The cost of unhealthy food becomes paying their future self for the privilege.

could be true that some do it,
but i actually did not because I lift and visited america for a competition

So many blobs, it's crazy.

Carrots Carrots über alles, über alles in der Welt!

Krauts want to eat fatty sugary food in the US. They love to eat dominos or nasty cheeseburgers, it’s shocking desu. They want to try all the food they hear about in media I guess. I assumed that’s not how they usually eat, otherwise they would be disgusting fat pigs.

The problems with america are minor and can be solved because we can at least talk about it.

Germany is a headless chicken that doesn't know it's dead yet.

If you taxed it enough to cover medical costs, no one would buy it. Alcohol is taxed and costs $60 billion in medical care, I doubt taxes alone cover expenses. Same with tobacco.

Just apply a VAT tax to items that contain sugar. How the fuck you you tax an individuals personal intake of sugar?

In the long term buying groceries to cook your own food is cheaper. I make food that lasts me a week and a half or more with $20. You'd be constantly more hungry if you only bought junkfood.

Sadly, most people usually don't think far enough ahead

From my own experience the problems stems from a lack of perceived need and time preference. The time preference in America is extremely short and we value immediate gratification over long term consequences. Even the opportunity cost of more attractive mates is not enough to motivate those with low time preference. I am sure if there was a reason or need to keep us burgers in shape we would be better off, but rarely dose one have the need to run, do push ups, or eat well.

>Cheap garbage food
>HFCS and soy in everything
>Lack of sleep
>Overworked
>Lack of gym/recess in schools. This is also destroying boys' grades.
>most jobs done from a chair
>too many carbs
>blacks and hispanics
average American day
>wake up
>eat breakfast from a box
>get to work, sit down for 4 hours
>boss/coworkers always need something, increases stress
>lunch: freezer meal or fast food
>return to hell chair for 4 more hours
>boss and coworkers still need stuff because they are affirmative action hires, get more stress
>get home
>le tired
>loaf in front of tv until hungry
>dinner from box or takeout
>resume loafing
>get 5 hours sleep
>repeat

get a foodsaver or other vacuum sealer and you can batch cook to high fucking heaven. You can like make enough food for a fucking month.

The problem is a culture of not givingafuck. Its changing rapidly. I can find vegan restaurants and organic cafes in Lubbock TX, that was impossible five years ago.

I saw a minimum of 4 memes there

Vampires don't age. He's fattening them up for the kill. I say he pronounces his own name wrongly as "Mat-tay" when the spelling says it's "Mat-tye". It bothers me. Like Brett Favre.

Fat manchild cringe thread.

Repeal Obamacare.

Just feed them until they explode. No more fatties then

Thats why amerkca resigned from Paris agreement

Stop making bloody star wars by the looks of it

Dude no.

>Tips "Star Wars" Santa hat

XD

I'd support that. Fuck Star Wars anyway. It was decent once but got turned to utter shit. While we are at it just stop the Superhero movies too.

>I'd support that. Fuck Star Wars anyway. It was decent once but got turned to utter shit.
Empire Strikes Back was the best. New ones are turds.
>While we are at it just stop the Superhero movies too.
Agreed. They're getting stale and the SJWness is over the top.

^ i saw deadpool when it came out but that will probably be the last new film i watch as everything nowadays is waaay to over hyped plus i hate cinemas

Overfed kids where everything is just given to then are really interesting

If I got to run my own auscwitz I would take kids and put them in an absolute "paradise" of unlimited food and leisure time where they wouldn't even have to walk If they didn't want and just see how long they'd survive