>a literal tranny
>knowing anything about dick let alone guns
Pick one

What did she say that's wrong?

>sniper rifle
>fully automatic
>cop killer ammo
Kek. 30 round per clip right?

Am I one of the few leafs who don’t agree with this...?
Get fucked you liberal fuck leaf

>Full auto machine gun
My sides are in orbit. Maybe he should stay out of this discussion.

That it's legal to buy parts for a $450 rifle that "turn it into" a full-auto rifle. It is explicitly illegal for the average citizen to build a full-auto rifle.

>what are bump stocks

Tractor can be turned into a tank, self propelled arty, mobile AA, etc. Ban farm tractors

Isn't the purpose of the 2nd amendment to defend the people against government tyranny? So why would """cop killer""" ammunition not be in line with that? That's the point.

A device that make pulling the trigger repeatedly easier. They do not make the rifle full-auto. You can bumpfire just about any semi-auto rifle or pistol, too - a bump stock isn't even necessary, it just makes bumpfire easier.

She is.
Here is a picture of a fully modded AR-15 full-auto machine gun. There is absolutely no reason for a private citizen to have these. All you gotta do to mod your AR-15 into this killing machine is change all the parts, and voila, you have modded your AR-15 into a full-auto machine gun. It should not be this easy!

You don't need to pull the trigger repeatedly with a bump stock. I get that it's circumventing the full-auto laws, but it's still full-auto regardless of what the law says. US laws aren't the dictionary.

Tell that to the families of the Las Vegas shooting victims.

Breaking news, both the USMC and the Army already replaced all of their gear with modified AR-15's after reading this post.

Even the submarines and the dogs, holy crap

By that logic any semi-auto turns into a full-auto if you just have a quick enough trigger finger.

>I don't know how bumpfire works

Look it up, dude. Every single time the gun fires with a bump stock the trigger is depressed and additional time.

That's a shame because the constitution doesn't say they need a reason.

>she

You do realize that you can bump fire without a bumpstock right? as in you can just "float" you finger in front of the trigger and not have the gun pressed against shoulder...and it will fire just as fast as bumpstock.

There's a massive group of firearms owners in canada, myself included, that just don't talk about guns and the gun arguments because we don't want to get shunned and because any talk of guns in Canada means something is usually getting prohibited.

Around 3million firearms licences in Canada, almost 10% of population

Not really, with a bump fire stock all you need to do is hold the trigger down and the machine does the rest. That is full-auto. The concept of full-auto existed before the current US gun laws and will exist after the current laws disappear.
I watched a dozen videos the day of the las vegas shooting. Whether the "trigger is depressed" is splitting hairs and the entire point of how it is allowed, I get that. However the user is not the one depressing the trigger repeatedly. The user can just hold it down and the stock does the rest. I'm not here to take your gun away, you don't need to argue semantics with me. But it is full-auto even if it succesfully works around the current laws.

Which should be allowed regardless.

SAGE

I dont even have to view the picture. See leaf. See any variant of He/She is right/has a point, you know and I automatically know its a Homosexual shill post.

1: Assault Rifles are an anti-gun meme.
2. A Sniper Rifle is any firearm wielded by a sniper, not attaching a scope to a long gun. Pic related is Carlos Hathcock's Sniper Rifle.
3. Fully Automatic and Machine Gun both mean the same thing, the presence of a fun switch
4. Close range cop killer? Ever heard of a shotgun?

Lol that's not an AR...

>she

Yeah, fuck At-15’s...

The .303 is a way more lethal round.

>see pic related
>doesn't post pic

Why are gun nuts so retarded?

Nobody cares if there's a reason to own one. It's not a need-based society.

>That is full-auto.
No its not, you fucking sivari. A full-auto is when you press down the trigger, it keeps firing until you run out of bullets.
Bumpstock might let you mimic a full-auto (with a loss of accuracy, mind you) but that does not make it full-auto.

> no reason for a private citizen to have a weapon like that.

Can the government have a weapon like that?

> yes

There is your reason. Written right into the constitution.

>thats the joke
or am i getting baited

shit pic here

I kind of agree with >her. The 3 purposes of a gun are: hunting, self defense, and government deterrence. You can accomplish all 3 of those things with a simple pump action shotgun or a bolt action rifle, which aren't as easily modified to gun down crowds of people as semi auto rifles are. I really don't give a fuck about what happens to AR-15s, though if they ban semi autos I will miss my AK a bit.

Where can you get one for $450? I'm interested

Liberals just willfully ignore the entire point of the 2nd ammendment and revolutionary war dont they? Why cant these fucking faggots move to europe.

>that just don't talk about guns and the gun arguments because we don't want to get shunned

Fuck that, I talk about guns all the time and I will take anybody interested in shooting to the range with me.

Dont hide your hobby from anybody, be proud of it.

>there's no reason ...
opinion discarded

>Comparing what is basically a varmint rifle with a .303

Big rats. Man sized.

he's implying the distinction between a "gun" and a "gun platform" is noteworthy

youtube.com/watch?v=dqOEsGWKgYg

How did you manage to miss the 10 pounds of sarcasm I dropped in that post?

>A full-auto is when you press down the trigger, it keeps firing until you run out of bullets.
Which is what a bump stock does.
youtube.com/watch?v=3gWrthH2OK4
Watch his finger, is he flipping it back and forth really quickly? No he isn't, he's just pressing it down until his mag is empty and the stock jumps around making the """"semi-auto"""" rifle fire in SARJATULI.
>Bumpstock might let you mimic a full-auto (with a loss of accuracy, mind you) but that does not make it full-auto.
Yes it does. "Mimicing" full-auto is full-auto. The current legal definition of full-auto is not the decisive definition of a fully automatic weapon. It shoots SARJATULI, therefore it's fully automatic, I don't give a shit if it's "just mimicing!" in the eyes of current US gun laws.

Everything

Why do I own one? Because fuck you that's why.

But I can't ride a tank on the State House or park a warship in a dock to protest a bill being passed. I demand equal armament to our state militia!

Okay. And?

SHALL

>knowing anything about dick
It very clearly knows about dicks

What is the difference between a "sniper rifle" and a "hunting rifle"?

isn't an ar15 the exact same thing as an ordinary hunting rifle but just more 'scary' looking?

>I dont care what happens to the most popular semi auto platform in the US

While your friends doors get busted down, atleast you'll have that ak, right?

Sage

"Shall not be infringed"

WELL REGULATED

Pretty much.

>she

>I don't give a shit if it's "just mimicing!" in the eyes of current US gun laws
>I just FEEL that it is full auto and is therefore full auto

>Which is what a bump stock does.
No its not, you fucking idiot. Bumpstock lets the rifle move back and forth by recoil and a spring so that the trigger keeps pressing repeatedly. It does not turn it into a full-auto gun.

Apparently the videos you watched were put up by people just as firearm illiterate as you are. Congrats on having no idea what you're talking about... just like every other gun grabber

That's not an AR 15. That's a M249. FYI it is illegal.

yes

>Expecting an American to pick up on foreign currency based levels of sarcasm.

He is talented at promoting guns, this would persuade me to buy a gun were I american

That is all nonsense...sorta.

Ok, you can buy an AR for $450.

You can buy a new upper reciver and barrel and scope, but for "sniper" work, you gotta drop another grand. This also doesn't teach you how to shoot at long range. It's harder than most think.

No magic machine gun parts, maybe bump fire if you think that counts, which it leagally doesn't, according to Obama's ATF rulings.

making it a close quarter gun? I suppose you can get a short barrelled lower, but you have no broken the law without proper paperwork, and the gun is louder and loses ballistic energy. there is no such thing as "cop killer" bullets. Literally a meme from 80's cop movies. cops wear lightweight bullet proof vests that stop handguns, but won't stop any rifle.

In short, he has played to many video games where you modify guns into a totally different device.

the reason I find trannies so unreasonable for people to be is because it's not just a lifestyle, it's a platform.

2/ You get a sex change for 20,000 bucks, add parts that turn it into:
>An axewound
>A giant clit
>close range trap hiding "now you're gay" ammo

3/ There's just no reason for anybody to have access to sex changes like that, especially with no mandate they have mental safety training.

>cop killer ammo
Where can I get these bullets that have the ability to kill?

It fires a round that is less powerful than most hunting rifles. Most states it is illegal to use 223 because it wounds instead of kills most game.

Sad day when a brit knows our constitution better than a citizen. I wish we could trade that monstrosity for you

>platform

thats actually right

>training
i actually agree with that too.

>Here is a picture of a fully modded AR-15 full-auto machine gun

Lightning links are not hard to make
Dont make one

LIGHTNING LINKS

Shall not be infringed. Stop parading some tranny's comments around about a country that's not even your's and await the muslim horde. Better buy that 55 gallon drum of lube off amazon, you'll need it.

At this point, I don't know if you guys are trolling or just retarded.

The gun itself and the mechanism inside are not fully auto, youre using the recoil to bring the trigger back to your finger repeatedly. Loopholes are always used in law, its how people in california can even have an AR, even if it looks scuffed.

Who here ready for tranny tyranny?

Reddit.com/r/gundeals

They are on sale for less than $500 weekly.

The he is a woman for starters

Sure he is.

Krillin?

Holy shit my gaydar is off the chart

stop embarassing us you cunts

>not hard
You still need to mod the bolt, which is less than straightforward.

Yes you do have to pull the trigger each time with a bump stock. Your not as smart as you think you are.

A bump stock does not change semi auto rifle into a full auto rifle. It just simulates it. You are still pulling the trigger for each round fired.

>load your ak
>place barrel in mouth
>felate it while masterbating
>blow load
>pull trigger
>make sure you stream it for us

Did that dude cut off his penis yet?

>> How dare you poor fags be able to defend ones home from tyranny, either by nigger or by commu-nigger-government

Its the only explanation I can think of for this degree of mental retardation. Herp Derp! effective rifle! that's only for government employees!

>> Wait -- turmp is head of the government !!

>the autistic Chinggis is back
you're not holding down anything nigger
the trigger mechanism is engaged multiple times = not full auto, you fucking retard, how many times do we have to have this conversation?

A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined..."
- George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress, January 8, 1790

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
- Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison,January 30, 1787

"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison,December 20, 1787

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Thomas Jefferson,Commonplace Book(quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter toto John Cartwright, 5

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

"To disarm the people...[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith,The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution,June 14, 1788

"I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers."
- George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788

start at palmetto state armory

>unreasonable
Reason 1- Shoot politicians who go too far
2- Shoot politicians who go too far
3- Shoot politicians who go too far

"cop killer ammo"

omfg lmfao senpai tbqh

well regulated means well trained as in REGULARS as in REGULAR ARMY, not regulated as in restricted you stupid silly dumbass.

>Sniping with a 450$ AR

>lmao how will you drumpfkins ever combat our government if they have drones and shit
>omg why do you guys want modifications and helpful attachments on weapons? only bows and muskets, for hunting >:^(

I wish I could legally own one.

preppergunshop.com/pre-black-friday-sale

1 for $499 right now.

And an AK for less

Are you literally this fucking stupid? I already said in my eyes all weapons, including full-auto, should be allowed to citizens. How m I a "gun grabber" because I'm simply not as big of a fucking moron as you are? I'm literally defending the 2nd amendment (to the full) and you're calling me a gun grabber because I'm not as easily confused by the difference between a DEFINITION OF A WORD and WORD OF LAW. Fucking burger.
It's full auto because it shoots fully automatically. Watch the fucking video I linked. He's holding his finger down and the entire mag is emptied with ONE press of the trigger. What happens inside the machine...
...is semantics and I get it. I'm not saying in the eyes of the current law that machine is a fully automatic weapon. It isn't. It succesfully circumvents the law. Congratulations. I've said that about 5 times as well. IT'S LEGAL! Happy now? Can I now say that regardless of that it's nothing but a technicality and that weapon is capable of fully automatic FIRE even if it's not a full-auto weapon BY LAW.
This is why nobody takes you seriously. Because anyone not participating in a circlejerk must be ON THE OTHER SIDE!!! I already said multiple times I support the 2nd amendment and wished we had one like it, so how exactly am I taking the trannies """side"""? Fucking burgers and their black and white understanding of the world.

This. When will this mentally ill man just commit suicide already?

>starting your campaign by saying you thought lethal weapon 3 was anchored in reality

This will go well