Lauren might become ourgal

i remake the thread since it reaches 400posts every single time there's clearly interests

>tfw twitter banned me for saying "do it faggots"

Anyway, fucking do it already!

So imagine after this interview and they get together. The alt right would officially be run by a couple that's both gay and tranny.

i wonder how much time until the jewtards arrive. counting on them for the free bumps

why? she says america cant be white, since its so "new" and have so many diffrent "kinds" of europeans.
Which is retarded because the US is not Europe.

If it’s not us then it will be nigges or Asians that take over this continent.

/our/

FUCK OFF ALT-RIGHT Sup Forums hates all of you.

hey welcome back, make sure to bump this like last time to promote those zionists j000s!

>fresh off the boat
>400 years ago when there was no America

ACID ALL ALT-RIGHT MEMBERS

Ask her what she thinks of her Indian bf sexual performance.
Fucking cunt.

>, make sure to bump this like last time to promote those zionists j000s!
ok

>she burned POO

i reported this post on twitter and everyone who liked it :)

The "Jew whore" vs the "CIA plant," I think pol would explode if that happened.

They're both Jews user.

She cant become /ourgal/ she burned POO. There is no way she can redeem herself

I don't understand people like Lauren. I really don't. Does she want to witness Canada devolve into a multiracial cesspool where every minority group vigorously pursues identity politics at the expense of whites, while whites are perpetually told they can't do that because of arcane, cherry picked historical examples that, when investigated, are almost always Jew initiated in the first place? Whites built this country (and Canada) and immigration policies have always been geared and fine tuned toward maintaining that order, until the Jews smashed that order with a wrecking ball. That is all that matters. That order is what worked, and it is what would continue to work, were we allowed to pursue it. Everything that disrupts that order is radical, leftist reinvention.

Fucking betacucks stop starting these fucking waifu threads

Lauren is a mutt herself. She's not even full-blooded European.

>I don't understand people like Lauren. I really don't.
90% of the anons on Sup Forums are shills who push fake celebs and campaigns (it's ok to be white, white lives, matter, unite the right, Idendity Europa!). No one likes her.

She's a Jew, just like Enoch

The absolute state of these shills. Fucking useless cunts all of them.

based lasagna

no suprise a surrey slut has a fetish for carlos from ytv

She doesnt call out the jews, so she is as bought and sold as the rest of the controlled opposition.

Look into her financials just like people did Richard or any other and see the truth she is a jew lover like the rest and is working to destroy whites.

never seen these before
kek.

yeah dude everything is fake and everybody is a jew. cool shit retard. keep spamming those oc no one checks

thats a normal score for someone from europe you retard
you clearly don't have a clue how genetics work

I recognise everyone in these threads. Look we get it, a couple of righties are having disagreements about aspects of their beliefs and you guys think its the perfect oppurtuinty to drive a wedge against them on pol but seriously you guys need to work on your subtlety. I recognise every single poster and poster in this thread, you guys dont even bother changing your meme flags. STOP SHITTING UP POL
>these 400 post threads are the same 4 shills spamming 100 posts

Alt-Right = Jews

= controlled opposition

>She's not even full-blooded European.
>98% Euro with a bunch of Not knowing how those DNA tests work
Everybody at one point had non Euro DNA as Euros did in fact migrate from elsewhere. I don't think it's possible to have 100% euro just based on haplogroups and all that. For instance, a common haplogroup among anglos is also found in a select group of niggers in western africa. Why? They share very little, but do share that.

>It's normal for Europeans to have non-white ancestry

???

There have been plenty of fellow burgers who take the test and, while they are a mish-mash of various European ethnicities, it at least comes back as 100% European. Lauren's only 98% because of her South Asian and Polynesian ancestors.

>yeah dude everything is fake and everybody is a jew.
COMMUNISM = WORLD ZIONISM

whoaaaaaaaaaaa

2% is a pretty significant number

56%

SHE'S A JEW, just like you and the (((AltRight)))

Pure kike propaganda.

>Everyone is really non-white, the idea of the white race is meaningless xDDD

nobody has 100% fucking 100% R1b ydna H mtdna
FUCKING NOBODY
everybody has a certain degree of mixed in different dna, its how genetics work or we would all be inbred
even backwoodsy welsh villages are not 100% pure genetically

COMMUNISM = WORLD ZIONISM = White Genocide
= Controlled opposition AltRight

imma go afk ive studies to do, make sure you bump this thread while im gone, ill make another one afterward so you dont get bored

Probs more pure than you Jamal.

even """pure""" europeans have a shitton of shitskin non-indoeuropean I haplogroups they list as "european"

(((Lauren Southern))) can go hang herself, fucking jewish neocuckservative whore.

They are by these tests' standards. They aren't actually as in-depth as you seem to imply. I haven't taken one myself, but my brother has, and his results came back 100% European.

I'm a fairly below average looking girl, had some trouble finding a job lately.

Do you think I can make a Youtube channel and then spout alt-right talking points while contributing nothing new to the discussion and having no original ideas of my own, and then drum up enough controversy to get noticed?

My goal would be to set up some kind of Patreon so I can siphon off money from pathetic, simpering incels who put any woman who gives them even a moment of attention on a pedestal.

I figure they're desperate enough to give me a few thousand a month for the chance to interact with a woman, even if it's only through a website comment section.

>everybody has a certain degree of mixed in different dna
>fuck animals goy

HAHA! kike

Except Lauren doesn't even have those "shitskin non-indoeuropean I haplogroups they list as european" in her results, she has straight-up non-European DNA.

He never even implied that you fucking brainlet

congrats
I haplogroup is listed as "european" in that test and I haplogroup is non-indoeuropean from time kangz populated europe

go take a drive down rural wales and randomly test inbred farmers - who knows maybe you find a person with 100% pure IE genes

>imma go afk ive studies to do,
You're a retarded college kid being indoctrinated into Communism? That figures. Keep sucking Jewish cock and obeying your Boomer teachers

At least remove the meme flag if you're going to attempt banter like this.

There here now.
>at this point I think every 5th post is a shill with a proxy.

you REALLY REALLY have NO FUCKING CLUE on how genetics work

next time you're on yt watch a biology course instead of führer nostalgia videos

lol Lauren Southern is gonna go on the daily shoah

Lauren Southern bringing the epic

>DNA
23 and me is run by two Jewish feminists, figure it out.

>you REALLY REALLY have NO FUCKING CLUE on how genetics work
Nigger stop larping. You're a fucking Leftist, you don't science and you hate nature.

fucking hell "muh joos did everything" should be lsited as a mental disability

go treat yourself in a facility flat earther

You say the test is lenient in that it includes various non-European groups in the results that come back "European". Even with this in mind, Lauren still could not manage 100% European. Her Non-European genetics were distant enough to shave points off that total in a test where Ashkenazi Jews are even lumped in the same category as Scandinavians.

lauren is for brown cock

ALL Americans of european writ age need to come home and make Europe great again.
>let American turn into Mexico
Then invade

kys dumbass larpnazi moron
report back after finishing highschool and growing out of that brain tumor you clearly have

You're the one who who doesn't have a clue about genetics. Y line haplogroups are just used to track migrations. I haplogroup btw is the most "indigenous" y haplogroup anyway.

You goyims do know that this girl this is a Russian troll?

>fucking hell "muh joos did everything"
>DNA company run by two Jewish Commies is totally legit
You're scared of science/reality LOL

people still fall for the 23andme meme?

taking your shekels to always report 100% european,and americans fall for this shit like retards

(((MOARPHEUS))) pls go

Too many shills.
Burn this bread and start on the next loaf.
This j00z crap all of a sudden is intentional and coordinated.

2 cia niggers and a cryto-kike walk into a bar

>Is a Slovak fresh off te boat as American as someone who came on the Mayflower?

I thougt the whole point of America was that you're american as soon as you become a citizen? Don't fool yourself and think America is anything but a multinational state.

The real Fight for the White is and will always be in Europe

>fucking hell "muh joos did everything" should be lsited as a mental disability

Does nature scare the Jew?

JEWS HATE NATURE AND HARD SCIENCE

>people still fall for the 23andme meme?
yup

>/ourgirl/

WTF does that mean Alt-Kike?

Thank you for your heroic deed. Please forward your name and address as we wish to donate 2500 shekels.

>ourgoy

I fucking hate them. Though we will win and they will never amount to anything.

Lauren will never do it, she's too scared of losing her donor money if she associates with teh evil American alt-right. Meanwhile she goes to Europe to talk about how all Muslims should stay out. Ok lauren.

>pol but seriously
>Stop attacking the Jew World Order already!

>Lauren will never do it, she's too scared of losing her donor money if she associates with teh evil American alt-right
HAHA!

Jews fund the Alt-Right

Jews fund this Jewish cunt

Enoch is a fucking Jew

Nice try kike!

Erik Ramin Schmittmann
40721 Judengasse 4

>tfw 100% european

>fuck off I got work to do

Theres one thing I find fascinating about america: everything is business. Even far right/left opinions lol.

You are fucking retarded. A lot of people get 100% on them, and haplogroups have subclades.

56%, I..

What's wrong with dating an aryan transexual qt 3.14? I have a transgender girlfriend, the only people who have a problem are my baby-boomer cuckservative parents. She's very traditional and submissive and loyal After a long conversation about Western civilization while she cooks for me she sucks my dick. You just jealous?

This. Lauren is completely soft where it counts and doesn't want to stick her neck out for her own region of the world.
Spineless.

>le mulatto mongrel post

>th-they look alike!
On a side note, Enoch used to be so fucking fat. I'm glad he lost some weight. Hope he keeps going.