Are you scared of black people or what?

Are you scared of black people or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

exeterlaboratory.com/test/creatine-kinase/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

If a black men told me to suck him off i would.

No, I'm scared of the white devil that robbed me with high taxes.

Most whites have always feared the Blacks. One on one, Average Black man is much stronger than the average White man.
That is why US constitution has 2nd amendment. That was the only way for whites to feel safe.
And it is scientifically acknowledged that Blacks have more muscle mass.
I once had some medical tests done and they had a race based limit on some chemicals in the blood. Apparently because of blacks having higher muscle mass on average.

I think the majority on this site are

That is not you, britbong-cuck.

>Average Black man is much stronger than the average White man.
Provably false
I wish one of you had actually tried to bash me tbqh

d-did he give him a blowjob afterwards? do black go around demanding blowjobs from weaker males on the US? h-hot

We know, leaf, we know

used to be a scared little white boy trying too hard to be a nigger and landed in prison, where i had to fight. I became PIC RELATED

No, there so tiny.

Incorrect.

Why wouldn't I be scared of black people? They're extremely unintelligent, prone to violence, and on average physically larger than the other races. I'm not saying black people are incapable of existing peacefully in a modern society but why not just let them figure things out for themselves?

No anal?
Ripoff.

In the same way that I'm afraid to go inside of a gorilla cage.

"Say dat to muh face cracka!"

"Nope"

I am telling you for a fact that when they do blood tests in the US for CREATINE KINASE enzyme the normal range is higher for Blacks that whites. Plasma CK levels are proportional to Muscle mass and on Average blacks have more of this enzyme.
Its a known medical fact.
CK levels decline with age due to a reduction in muscle mass. Black men have higher CK levels than non-black men or black women, who have higher levels than white or Asian women. Differences in muscle mass are believed to account for these sex and racial differences. Basal CK levels are higher in the physically fit, reflecting their greater muscle mass."

I've lived in Detroit, Chicago, and Milwaukee.

Don't confuse disdain with fear.

Blacks being tough is a meme perpetuated by racist lefty media.

IME they throw haymakers until their boys show up

Correct. I found this out when I had some blood work done.

"CK levels decline with age due to a reduction in muscle mass. Black men have higher CK levels than non-black men or black women, who have higher levels than white or Asian women. Differences in muscle mass are believed to account for these sex and racial differences. Basal CK levels are higher in the physically fit, reflecting their greater muscle mass."

Also they have no impulse control and can't be trusted to behave orderly and within the law. So you are absolutely right, they need to be kept in check by force, and their culture is savage and to be feared.

Fuck no, lol. I grew up fighting them, I was bused from a nice middle class white neighborhood into a 95% nigger school. After the first year I realized, 1on1, most of them are not shit once you start laying into them, they are only brave when the odds favor them, which was often. I did okay, was not impressed with their primitive skill levels. They did not have the size advantage or skill advantage over me usually, just the numbers. I boxed the shit out of those niggers. Big mouths and sucker punchers, 99% of them.

No, but they do tend to become violent and aggressive for no reason I rather avoid them than fight every single one of them.

>had some blood work done
So......how are you enjoying your AIDS?

They can’t live with us peacefully, what are you even talking about. If you’re going to sing their praises with biological inaccuracies, at least be consistent enough to acknowledge their many negative qualities.

That you, JT?

That is because they are including "whites" with heavy admixture from populations that didn't have Neanderthal admixture (modern Greeks, Portugese, etc.)
Olympic weight lifting, power lifting and strongmen competitions are mostly dominated by northern Europeans ans Slavs

I am not a fag. Not all blood tests are for aids.And I am perfectly healthy.

*and Slavs

This. I grew up in LA and every time I had to deal with blacks, they'd get rekt in fights until their boon squad showed up. And even then, they're not the big buff black dudes the media pushes. They're malnourished pieces of shit that will try to put you down by any means possible.

yet whites are champions in the strong man competitions.

Calm down burger bro. AIDS is way overrated. I've had it 4 times

if my wife didn't have the phone and at her doc appointment I would take a pic of my anti nigger carry.

>tfw can't CC because lives in faggotfornia.

We invenit AIDS den whitey stole it from us

Any of those studies that define "white" throw in Europeans with heavy central asian, and north african/arab admixture. It's specifically northern Europeans and slavs that are the strongest compared to any other types of humans.

This. The top strongmen are all white.

Da black man invented muscles den whitey stole it from dem

not all of commiefornia, depends on the country though, if youre talking LA county or San fagsico forget about it. I live in ventura county where we can have ammo delivered to our door and where the sheriff permits us to CC.

When I was in hs, there was no nly one black guy. He was a drug dealer and everyone thought he was tough because le epic black guy memes and he acted as though.

Anyway one day he owed his supplier a bunch of money and the supplier, some skinny white kid who was also a student at the school, offered him a choice on how to pay the "interest" on what he owed. He gave him the choice of breaking all his fingers or to suck his dick in front of a bunch of people. He chose to suck the guys dick in front of a bunch of people and for the remaining years of hs he got punked regularly, called a fag and generally fucked with because everyone knew it was a facade.

Interpret that how you will.

How do you know that?

Not an argument. Europeans win weight lifting competitions because there is well established sports culture, training and facilities in Europe.
And if you want to compare sports, why not look at American Football. Both Blacks and whites get to play it in similar sports environment. Whites actually get better enviornment than blacks plus they outnumber blacks 7 to 1 in the US. But this is how NFL players looks like.