Angela Merkel convinces German Greens to drop environmental policies as price of coalition

She is literally a magician. If she can convince the greens to give up on the environment, she can convince Europe to blindly follow Germany into global war.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/angela-merkel-germany-coalition-governemnt-negotiations-greens-policies-fdp-a8042346.html

“For us, it doesn’t matter if the last coal-fired power station is off the grid in 2030 or 2050. That’s where we are pragmatic,” Greens co-leader Simone Peter told the Rheinische Post newspaper

The trade-off being another few hundred thousand friends.

What about immigrants ffs?! I don't give a shit about your environment politics.

Immigrants? What’s that? All humans are German citizens now.

I hope this comes at the price of CDU fully accepting Green social policies. Who cares about it, THE ECONOMY is what matters anyway.

She did the same thing with Tsipras who wanted to leave.

Refugees will be welcomed, as they should. We have a svere labor shortage and we NEED new people. If native Germans won't have kids, we will have to import new Germans from abroad
>but muh integration!!!!
Integration is happening, slowly but surely, I myself am an example of this: my mother is German and my dad is Nigerian.

Of course, SJW shit is waaaay more important than the future of the country and the main fucking thing that party was created for.

All memes aside Merkel is a master statesmen within the hellish neoliberal Jewish paradigm she is operating under. If she was born half a century before she would have risen to the top of the SS and would have been planning the final solution right alongside Heydrich and Himmler.

Is that in violation of the Paris Treaty?

their agenda and integrity: gone

Yes, we are now the only country alongside America, who has officially abandoned the Paris Agreement.

KEK

the environment is gay.

pakistani ape

I hope you die in a fire.

You're clearly new and young
First off, you're right. We do have severe labor shortage, but lots of EU countries haven't, and robots are for the future. But even if 3rd world people were needed now and in the future, the ones we have low to no education at all. They are not doctors and engineers.
>pic related

Secondly, no, Muslims will not integrate, they never will. I know this first hand, as in I see Muslims reminding that to other Muslims, that they should never copy the kufr (described as lower than urin and feces), or they will become one.

>my dad is Nigerian.
You've probably lived among Muslims, and you still think they're good people? What is wrong with you?

>ander
>all in German and not Polish

fake and gay, sage this post

Top lel. Let the fucking greens drop their muh environment bullshit while still allowing their muh refugees bullshit. But it's not like i expected anything else from Mutti.

mfw if Merkel switched sides we'd have a 4th Reich in days

The new German Caliphate will be great and powerful Inshallah

The secret plan is to burn refugees as a fuel source

Haha, all the Syrian uneducated folks move to Denmark because they heard of the free fish meme we spread. All the educated stay in Germany to build new tech.

>ander
They were running out of space on the sign.
>all in German and not Polish
Why would it be in polish?

its a troll you dip

Merkel Milkers contains KGB braindrugs.
>Cut off dem floppy tats.

i support this eco measure. fucking faggots should fight their civil achmed war or die in our furnaces.

Ze braunkohle is importanz, ze braun peoplz isszue iz not

>she can convince the greens to give up on the environment
Implying that the greens gave a shit about the environment in the first place.

>We are totally green
>We'll go to war now, totally environment friendly

We told you, China and India have all incentive to play the world stage for Western gibs without doing a damned thing.

You are basing you ideas on prejudice. Most refugees are already learning German and educating themselves, thanks to our cheap but very high quality education system
>Secondly, no, Muslims will not integrate
Islam in Germany is extremely secular. My sister is bi and has a gay turkish lover who technically is "muslim". Does he sound like an ISIS member to you? No, he's like you and me
>You've probably lived among Muslims
No, my dad came here as a refugee in the 90's and met my mother at a hospital where he was being treated after a drug deal gone bad, He never was mulim nor have I ever lived with him in Nigeria. Plus I haven't heard from him in years

There are no educated ones and Denmark is a germanic brother nation. They all have to go back.

greens never cared about the environment, just immigration

>If she was born half a century before she would have risen to the top of the SS and would have been planning the final solution right alongside Heydrich and Himmler.
I just imagined Angela alongside there with Himmler and Goering clapping when Hitler gives a speech

You incredible retard. If the greens give up on environmentalism, then clearly Merkel is giving them something they value more. And the only thing greens care more about than the environment is rapefugee acceptance.

>Nigger dad
>I haven't heard from him in years
Always the same.
Always the same.

Seriously since when have greens really been pro environment? They are anti white, anti men, anti hetro, anti sanity, anti success etc.
Swedish Environmentalist party is a very good example: Anti nuclear power=pro east german brown coal, against cars=travel expensive plane trips personally, thinks Swedish nature should be protected=imports incredible amounts of Niggers and Sandniggers that create increased stress on nature in all ways, including taking with them their habits from their homeland of throwing garbage allover the landscape, etc. etc.

We wuz leftists en sheet

The Bavarian CSU won’t agree to the migration from the third world.

I'd rather you avoid using racist terms to describe family members, thank you very much white baboon

It's not prejudice, when I see it come from the horses mouth. Sadly, you don't read Danish.

>Most refugees are already learning German and educating themselves, thanks to our cheap but very high quality education system
And then what, what are they gonna do? Most of them are not educated, and will never hell a job which there is a labor shortage for. Just like it has happened since the 60's.

>My sister is bi and has a gay turkish lover
>muh cherry picking

In any case, come with an example of the past 50 years where it worked out totally fine bringing in 3rd world people to a high tech country, where an education is a must?

The environmental issues are not that important, their immigration and social issues are what bothers most people, and what goes contrary to any conservative position.

Nette quads

Shut up shitskin.

Conservationists have long been taken over by white genociders, no surprise there.

The Greens are a bitch party. They don't have any goals or motives. They will happily bend over to any coalition. Theyre the most spineless party ever. At least the goals of CDU and SPD are clearly: shamelessly lie in the face of your voters.

>Romanians are better educated than Germans in Denmark
That's pretty fucked

No sane Greek wants to leave, it's just a game of chicken for more gibmedats.

Gonna post crime stats while I wait.
These stats are of course adjusted with (((social-economics))) model, the actual numbers are something like 15 times more criminal than the average Dane.
I mean, free money, house, education couldn't possible stop them from doing crime.

We call Gypsies for EU-citizens.

>CDU coalition with Greens
>Makes them give up environmental nuttiness
>Does fuck all about their communist stylings
Are there Germans who think this is a good plan?

I’d make a snarky comment about what Marxists actually think is important, but it feels like it would be unsporting of me.

burn coal, not coalburners

how can one possibly think it's a good thing to be a minority in your own country.. im really beginning to hate these people I tell you hwhat

You abandoned rationality to feel better about yourself. Non white immigrants are objectively a drain on the economy, we're on the third generation since post WW2 guest labour and nothing has changed.

Meanwhile people like you vote for more immigrants and more welfare. There is no way forward like this. The fact that the German economy still works is the result of one thing only ... white Europeans.

You're along for the ride and deluding yourself.

Yeah, but if I recall correctly she will be legalizing marijuana instead. Another top priority of the GREEN party.

>No sane Greek wants to leave

People voted to leave, but we are still members.
Go figure out. Democracy my ass.

It's no surprise, Merkel has long taken over the Green's political profile (the CDU has moved far left to an extent which would be worrying if there weren't more conservative/right-wing alternatives).
It'll be interesting to see if and how the FDP (market-oriented liberalism) can pull through.

I would like to convince Angela to sit on my face.

You have a death wish?

You can say that.
>mfw I want to be held under the covers while these two scissor and inhale until I succumb to that sweet sweet scent of death.

>Breaking news: Jewish party convinces other Jewish party to drop impossible scenario for time being

Colour me surprised.

surprisingly little cellulite

>Integration is happening, slowly but surely
Yes, native ethnic Germans are slowly integrating into (even further) pedophilia, female subjugation, blasphemy laws, and the overall Islamic third-world experience

"Green" is just a way of saying far left anti human movement.

The CSU has become a meme - they can't even form a coalition anymore with the FDP as they're below 38% now with the AfD soon ready to overtake the SPD as the second largest party in bavaria. We could see coalition similar to austria, though that even more depends on the AfD as they have said they don't want to become a junior partner to any party.

They are german too...from siebenbürgen. Yes romania is rightful german clay :>

We call them the green Khmer - green on the outside, red on the inside. They green parties in the western world have degenerated to new lows though - in germany basically all who founded the party left this shithole a long time ago.

Does it werp water?

we didn't vote to leave you autist we voted no to new measures (that they passed anyway)

newsflash from the 70's - the "environmental movement" is just a bunch of corporate globalist shills and has been from the beginning

but this is a good thing because people will see they have no conviction or character

kek

She's an unfuckable lardarse.

And just to add, if you have or advocate having children with anyone that is a native white european, you are guilty of spreading and supporting white supremacy and islamophobia which is now a hate crime.

You lack vision Silvio.

> educated stay in Germany to build new tech.

As if there's loads of them. Primary school doesn't do.

Why don't Europeans invite quasi-white people like Russians instead
You know some of us could unironically be of use to society

All those Russian genes added to the German gene pool following WWII haven't done much to reduce the cuck, how do you figure a few million Russian immigrants are gonna change that?

>my mother is German and my dad is Nigerian
Excellent quality bait, my good sir!

anyone else think the talks will collapse?

They are trying to exterminate white people which is they purposely import shit like blacks.

it's not unrealistic though

No. She's Soros favorite politician right now and he probably has dirt on the Greens to make them fall in line.

Greens everywhere know they're a meme and profit always comes before fucking hippy bullshit. You think they're going to risk the economy for some fucking trees? They all know nothing will happen with the earth.

it's like you're under a literal spell

Moste likely.

Yes, ther's at least a high probability that the talks will collapse. I don't see how the CSU and the Greens can work together, they are on polar opposites of the political spectrum. The biggest question is what is the FDP going to do with the Greens. If the 'realos' of the Green party dominate the talks there's a slight possibility of them being able to work together with the FDP, but I still don't see how they will be able to work together with the CSU. Remember there are regional elections in Bavaria next year and the CSU is under high pressure here because of the AFD and the Refugee question.

greens are lefties, the only thing they truly care about is the flood of shitskins

The only thing that matters in real life is policies on mass immigration
So expect another few million migrants before Merkel is gone