Are all immigrants bad?

I'm planning to move out of this shithole after I get my master's degree (currently finishing a degree in Electronics), through a PhD exchange program.

I'm simply tired of the crime rates and overall uneasiness of leaving my home. I've been thinking of England or maybe Ireland.

So, will I always be considered a burden to you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/06/the-germans-are-making-contingency-plans-for-the-collapse-of-europe-lets-hope-we-are-too
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In England you will be welcomed with open arms.
As long as you stay out of Norway, you should be fine. It's even worse than Brazil here: high murder rate, poverty, racism etc.

Yes, pretty much.

Imagine a world without immigration or travel and with all armies just defending their homes.

No wars, no social problems, no overimmigratiom etc.

Fucking paradise.

Not sure if you're being ironic, but there's no way Norway is more violent than Brazil.

>but there's no way Norway is more violent than Brazil.
It is. For real my dude don't visit Norway stay away from Norway

Are you a negro, caralho?

Ten years ago
>why not?
Today
>genocide, genocide, genocide

Fight for better change instead of running

This.

Just don't come to Italy and you'll be fine. Anglo nations are for multiculturalism, not us

>I've been thinking of England or maybe Ireland.
lel, after brexit both are fucked, canada probably far better bet plus you will fit in there

they just dont want you there my sopa de macaco :\

I get your idea. But I work my ass off with no comeback: people are fucking shit who litter everywhere and you risk being shot because of a cellphone, the government turns a blind eye to even the most basic issues.

I live in a poor neighbourhood and everyone just drops their litter at the end of the street and put loud music 2AM on mondays (I wake up 6AM).

If I have a chance to leave my country and actually contribute to where I move to, am I not better than some criminals who were simply luckier than I to be raised in a better country?

Why do you make this thread user? You already know the answer to this question.

Yes, all immigrants are bad except for white immigrants from europe and white immigrants from the United States. Depending on how much of a weeb the standard Sup Forumstard is they'll also make exceptions for jap girls and maybe chinks though unlikely.

Any other answer is just europeans and Americans memeing on you for being a dirty monkey.

Stay in Brasil and move to a high income neighbourhood but don't emigrate, specially not to Europe.

>If I have a chance to leave my country and actually contribute to where I move to, am I not better than some criminals who were simply luckier than I to be raised in a better country?
Why not try to help your own country, you braindraining monkey-consuming favella rat?

No, however immigration was never sold on the basis of permanently altering the demographic makeup of the country, nor the lack of assimilation.

Both are huge, nearly irreversible mistake and are probably by design.

I'll probably be able to land a job there though and live reasonably better than I currently do.

If I'm actually good at what I do, maybe they will.

Why? My country didn't do shit for me so far, why should I be proud of it? I have a life to live, mate, my hard work will be to a country actually worthy of living in.

Nope. Not white either though.

Just move to US instead of making European countries worse with your children

>and are probably by design.
>probably
100% sure the 1965 immigration act was wholly designed by (((them))).

good work

>I've been thinking of England or maybe Ireland.
Yeah, go there. K, bai. Glad i could help.

It's easy to say that when you can have an okay life just by being average. The only way of not living in shit in Brazil is by being above average in something or being born rich.

And yes, poor people in my country fucking suck, they basically complain and do nothing. At least I try to change my current situation through hard work, not bothering anyone.

>Why? My country didn't do shit for me so far, why should I be proud of it?
>Muh country dindu nuffin
>Quintessentially Third-World (read: nigger) Mentality

>Ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country
t. JFK

Why would European nations want people like you, who offer nothing to their native lands. Are we supposed to expect that you'll just change you ways and will become a good goy that contributes to society the moment you landed on European soil?

Are you white?

If you aren't white you will always be on the side of the kikes out of self preservation and the kikes are our enemies.

Go to America, Scotland or Germany. England's full.

I don't plan on having children, don't worry.

So I can never leave my house? Surprisingly enough I like hiking and camping, it's just shit when there's a risk of getting shived in the middle of the jungle.

>The only way of not living in shit in Brazil is by being above average in something or being born rich.
So what is the problem? I thought you were a smart goy, who was into physics n sheet.

Just go to US instead of coming here, what exactly you hope to find here that you don't get in US?

Traitor.

Stay the fuck out of Europe you fuck. Every non-European in Europe contributes to the ethnic replacement of the native European population.

If you have to leave becasue your own people (your genes) are so shit, then go to the US.

How exactly would he do that?

Brazil is the end game, the very purpose of their degeneration is to make it impossible to fight.

But I do contribute to my country, user. I pay my taxes, don't steal, I've even stopped pirating.

All that so I don't even feel safe in the streets. In all honesty, if I manage to get hired by a foreign company in my field of study it means I can offer something.

>Brazil is the end game, the very purpose of their degeneration is to make it impossible to fight.
(((who rules Brazil?)))
>How exactly would he do that?
Marry into the tribe

Read . Being rich doesn't matter that much if you have to isolate yourself from shit people.

You'll be monitored by the police here so shitpost publically (on your fb and twitter) as much as possible before you get here. Also TV licence is a thing, I had no idea it only existed in the UK until I came to Sup Forums

Sorry, meant to link to .

I don't want to replace anyone. I just want to live a reasonable life. If I'm contributing, what's wrong about it?

I'd take you over a stupid african nigger, but there aren't many jobs here for you.

Yes. In Canada and the US, the way things are at the moment, you will have a BIG advantage. Besides, if you are good at what you do, you might achieve the 'American dream'! I just don't think Europe is for you, mate.

>If I have a chance to leave my country and actually contribute to where I move to, am I not better than some criminals who were simply luckier than I to be raised in a better country?

There should be no such chance. You should remain in your home country forever, never leaving. This would make you care about your own shithole.

I don't use social media, thanks for the advice though.

if your skin is brown, move to Canada, Europe is for Europeans.

I don't think all immigrants are bad. I think people from all over the world trying to come to America is an amazing thing, I just wish there was more care taken to who was allowed to come. God bless you, user. I hope you can make it some day.

Then go to another shitskin country and try make it better instead of making my country worse you fucking nigger
How the fuck you know if you can contribute at all, have you actually worked abroad before, because I'm more than confident that if you are unable to make pleasant living in Brazil right now, you contribute jack shit in white countries unless you work without paying taxes and undercut the natives while taking advantage of the welfare
Fucking die nigger

What are the migration policies between Portugal and Brazil? Is it like the UK and the poor colonies where we let them in no questions asked

Alright, just answer something. Between a native criminal and me, which would be better for your country?

>So I can never leave my house? Surprisingly enough I like hiking and camping, it's just shit when there's a risk of getting shived in the middle of the jungle.
Become Brazil's Punisher. Buy a couple of guns and wear a leather jacket and start killing criminals . Sup Forums will provide the moral and meme support for your campaign

pic related. It's op.

>Between a native criminal and me, which would be better for your country?
We should not open up our country. We could imprisom all our criminals and not import any and had a perfect society.

Which would you prefer: More shitskin migrants, or that the European diaspora come home?
I would gladly fight with you to make Deutschland great again

Why are you doing this to yourself Brazil user? What do you get out of being verbally abused on Sup Forums?

>Alright, just answer something. Between a native criminal and me, which would be better for your country?
The native criminal

Mate, I'm finishing graduation, that's the only reason why I didn't work abroad yet. From what I can see there's a huge demand for people in the specific field of Electronics I'm currently focusing on, that's why I asked.

I understand what you mean though, user, most immigrants are shit.

>I don't want to replace anyone.
Then stay the fuck out

>Contributing
You mean paying taxes to our governments that want to replace us?

>My country didn't do shit for me
You probably got your education for free in one of our colleges. Now, after all that was invested on you, you choose to run.

You are a fucking leacher.

See? says it's ok to go to the US. I'd take this opportunity asap!

>I would gladly fight with you to make Deutschland great again
t. 1/128th German, 127/128th mystery meat, 100% Burger

>Europe is for Europeans.

clearly not, faggot

10/10, would gas.

Stay and fix your own country. Surely you see how all productive people leaving a civilization is detrimental.

>Alright, just answer something. Between a native criminal and me, which would be better for your country?
The criminal due to long term effects, see Australia what the convicts and rapists created and see Haiti for what the freed niggers created, or any South American country for that matter
>Mate, I'm finishing graduation, that's the only reason why I didn't work abroad yet. From what I can see there's a huge demand for people in the specific field of Electronics I'm currently focusing on, that's why I asked.
What's your field then? Because if there's great need in Europe for specific field, I'm pretty confident you can make pleasant living out of your profession in Brazil/Any brown country as well, why actually not pursuit bettering your own country instead of making mine worse? (See Australia & Niggerland example)

>You are a fucking leacher.
Banana peel status: [slinged]

Dont listen to all these assholes, if you really think you can benefit another country with your knowledge and skill it would only serve to get that nation ahead. There's no point in staying in a shithole like Brazil or most Latin American countries, the people there aren't motivated to change and the government won't let it happen anyway. Come to the US, no other western countries besides Australia and maybe Canada have a future anyway, Europe is going to descend into a bloodbath that will make WW2 look like a small skirmish once their African/Muslim diversity really kicks in.

Out of curiosity, really. It's also a good way to not lurk for once.

This is why brain drain exists. You're smart enough to know your living condition is shit but not smart enough to realize your country needs you to fix it.

So you say you're successful? You as human possess qualities that have allowed you to succeed, such as intelligence. Then why not find others of similar genetics and consolidate and form your own country? Why possibly dilute your gene pool by going to another country without similar genetics?

>88
>mystery meat
I lel'd
Shove a couple stroopwafels up your pooper for me

usa is better than european countries

It's not only that OP is a shitskin but even of he was white that's not enough in Europe, here we have many ethnicities we want to preserve.

>Dont listen to all these assholes, if you really think you can benefit another country with your knowledge and skill it would only serve to get that nation ahead.
>Europe is going to descend into a bloodbath that will make WW2 look like a small skirmish once their African/Muslim diversity really kicks in.
>Implying Brazilians posting on Sup Forums aren't African descended

>mystery meat
my sides

bloodborne is the only game i miss since quitting vidya
107 days now :(

But for real Europe isn't going to have fun times in near future, but only saving grace for Nordic countries is lack of sunlight and autistic black babies being the new norm

You where born a nigger. We have more then we'll ever need. If you happen to breed you'll have low IQ niggers. You are not the normal. But your kids will be. If you love your life. Stay out. The day of the rope is soon MT

>Canada has a future
>Canada
Good one, tell another

>masters degree
>brazil
thats like passing the 7th grade here pancho

>pancho
Posted without further comment

But of what race are you?
I thinked South Brazil was very ok.

>Europe is going to descend into a bloodbath that will make WW2 look like a small skirmish once their African/Muslim diversity really kicks in
You are literally 52% White in the latest generation. Can you sharters just shut the fuck up instead of making yoursleves look like retards time and time again?

If we took, say, 100 every ten years maybe not. But imagine taking one million immigrants ANNUALLY. That is the current state of the U.S. 1 in 5 people is a foreigner here, 60 million people are foreign and living here. 60 million is the population of Italy. So yes, Immigration is fucking bad.

>thinked

pancho is a typical spic name achmed

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/06/the-germans-are-making-contingency-plans-for-the-collapse-of-europe-lets-hope-we-are-too

lol

kek

>spic
>Huehuemonkeys
Pick one mi 52% hombre
>Viva La Raza Cosmica

Ffs not all Brazilians are jungle niggers, and even if OP is,assuming he isn't lying, he is obviously above average white IQ. He is worth far more than a thousand Mexican immigrants to our country, and will have an obviously extremely lower genetic influence that those thousand Mexicans. Highly skilled and high IQ immigrants are the only people we should let in, it gives us an edge by providing us with someone worthwhile, while depriving another nation of his skills.

That's like saying Pierre is a typical european name, faggot. Nobody south of mexico is named pancho.

>England or maybe Ireland.
I thought you said you wanted to avoid crime rates
but seriously you're twice as likely to be a victim of crime in UK or Ireland than you are in the states.

Surely you see the long-term implications of brain drains on shitskin countries.

Ever hear of Jean-Charles de Menezes? That could be you, we have enough monkies of our own.

I said maybe, and honestly its probably because the US will annex you at some point this century.

You're also pretty full in norway. Not a spec of land for immigrants left.

>he is obviously above average white IQ
>Posting on Sup Forums
Dude everyone here has a sub 90 IQ. Especially the Norwegians who have a literal Africa-tier IQ, which explains their horrible economy, enormous social problems, and Chiraq-tier murder rates. You really do not want to visit Norway, for 'tis a horrible place. The women are fucking ugly too

Admit it, you are just a parasite looking for a better host.

After getting the education for free, you will jump the ship.

>brain drain
>what are children
People tend to fall to their racial average IQ within few generations, and now see Australia and Haiti and do tell me, that taking niggers is good idea

Immigrate legally here. But DO IT LEGALLY! Once you do come here, move to a low-crime area. Stay out of Detroit and shit.

Oh, and don't bring crime here with you. Leave that shit in Brazil.

I see. You do have a point.

My taxes paid for those though.

No matter where you are, life in Brazil is dangerous, even in good neighbourhoods.

Yeah that sucks.

I need a Master's degree for a PhD exchange program though.

Still way lower than Brazil. Believe me, this place is a war zone.

A negligible percentage of them, probably sub 1%, is good.
Not worth it