Trump Just Dishonored The Entire Population of Japan

One of the only countries that still likes the USA, how is this guy not impeached yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/fakenews-cnn-caught-editing-video-make-president-trump-look-like-bum-japan-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GREAT POST I WAS A TRUMP VOTER BUT NOW I HATE HIM GREAT POST

Have a sage for your efforts.

Kys fag

Bout time they be taken down a notch.

That's what the sky in norkistan is gonna look like here shortly if kimmy doesn't get his shit together

this

sage

Did he piss in the pond? What did I miss?

Omfg we have a literal retard as president , hes so unaware of others' cultures'. Thats so disrespectful, you are supposed to put in the food ONE SCOOP at a time but he just blindly dumps it in right in front of the President of Japan, for fucks sake how can any of you fucking retards defend this shit?

Dropped mini nukes on their koi or something I didn't follow either.

TWOOOOOO SCOOPS!!!!!!

TWOOOO SCOOPS

amazing how the kikes blatantly lie to your face when there is video evidence of them being totally full of shit.

> "Nuke-a-palooza"

Oh fuck.

Nice bait

Impeach him for overfeeding Japanese fish? Ok

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

GLOBERD GLRUUMPFFFT THIS ENDS HERE AND NOW

/This

Video evidence that the media is basically full of shit.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/fakenews-cnn-caught-editing-video-make-president-trump-look-like-bum-japan-video/

i was a trump supporter myself,but after this i'm not sure if i can keep trusting this man to lead our glorious country,hillary was the right choice,i regret it all now

Goddamnit, why Trump is so funny, hes like an autist orr something.
Love him, i wish he would be our president.

REEEEEE

ROYAL GENETIC LINE OF KOI FOLDED A THOUSAND TIMES FOR 5,000 GENERATIONS GIVEN DIABEETUS IN AN INSTANT

>we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

It's literally
>00000

They don't use a real code because the president might forget it in the panic or because he's retarded like Trump.

When Trump hosts the Jap for dinner next, he should serve barbecued koi.

With hushpuppies and coleslaw and peach cobbler.

>>because he's retarded like Trump.
>billionaire, builds skyscrapers
>becomes President
>retarded

Trump and Abe went to feed koi fish. There was television footage in Japan of Abe tossing a lot of food in it at once. Trump did the same right after.

(((some))) media outlets in the west went through the effort to take the Japanese footage and crop out Abe, making it seem like Trump was the only one doing it. Clickbait headlines everywhere.

You know, you don't have to like Trump, but you have to admit he's right about the media being a useless bunch of wankers who don't know how how to handle their power responsibly.

He will be after we conquer you
Start to work on a5th column and subvert the Jews who are running your country