VIRGINIA ELECTION GENERAL #5,~ Whitley's Peanuts edition

Off year elections going on around the USA. Major show is in Virginia where the Governor and Attorney General are being voted on.

===WHY SHOULD I CARE===

Virginia's off year election is used by the punditry to read into how federal elections will go next year. Virginia is also party to several lawsuits against Trump that will get dropped if the Republicans win.

===IS MY STATE DOING ANYTHING?===

Yes. Most states are voting on something today. Ballot initiatives, school boards, mayors etc

===QUICK RUNDOWN===

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/governor/va/virginia_governor_gillespie_vs_northam-6197.html

the Right Wing Death Squads ad- youtube.com/watch?v=SHZvVsGGY-U/2017/governor/va/virginia_governor_gillespie_vs_northam-6197.html

Other urls found in this thread:

richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/we-re-slammed-over-here-richmond-area-voter-registrars-are/article_45cc31a9-06fc-55e5-bb69-3e9f441f9cc4.html
elections.virginia.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=cTl0ky4DcHA
youtu.be/6WOYnv59Bi8
youtube.com/watch?v=YoEMaWrQBQM
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/live/2017/11/07/live-virginia-governor-election-results-analysis/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zmd43wV2Ko4
youtube.com/watch?v=G2IbsZF_nAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st

not first

Virginia Diner peanuts are better desu, senpai.

richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/we-re-slammed-over-here-richmond-area-voter-registrars-are/article_45cc31a9-06fc-55e5-bb69-3e9f441f9cc4.html
lol @ trumpfags cheering on a lobbyist that can't win

FIRST FOR TRAPS ARE GAY

kek, take my power
give us a gillespie win

My completely unscientific anecdotal is that the gen x + the oldest millenials (that are nearly 40 btw) have a passion for hollywood movies like no generation before or after them. I think as a result the entertainment propaganda has a larger effect on them than other groups.

VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS

why are we supporting a former lobbyist turned politician again?

TODAY IS THE DAY TO VOTE VIRGINIANS
POLLS ARE OPEN FROM 6 AM TO 7 PM

Don't let any last second polls demoralize you, go in thinking we down a few percents and that every vote matters

If any anons want to help, jumping on social media would be useful right now

Here are some of the hashtags being used:

#VAgov #Gillespie #GameOnVA
More Dems on the #Northam tag

#NYCTerroristAttack, #SundayMorning, #TCSNYCMarathon, and other trends you might find useful in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Richmond areas would be helpfull to target too.

As for the Texas shooting: Push back against any liberals trying to turn this into an anti-white gun control argument. This is another case of a radicalized leftist lashing out on rural Americans.

Polling locations can be found on

elections.virginia.gov/

If you type in your voter info

And just in case:
Expect voter fraud and manipulation. If you are voting, keep tabs on illegals and people being bussed in, especially from DC

I voted, but I would have literally low- crawled under barbed wire to vote Republican, and I don't even like Gillespie that much
I don't understand how these nogs can be like "Oh, it's raining outside I really don't feel like voting"

Post comfy vidya music
youtube.com/watch?v=cTl0ky4DcHA

Gillespie will lose. Check 'em.

fuck off jew

Yeah that about sums up my Dad unfortunately

Gillespie will win. Check 'em.

just got back from my polling station. this is going to be a slaughter for us. turnout nearing 100% (I live in a Dem stronghold) and multiple people screaming 'THIS IS FOR CHARLOTTESVILLE' as they cast their votes. not looking good.

for lefty saltmining

Democrats will implode and Virginian 2020 redistricting under a Trump Supreme Court

Because the salt from the Libtards will sustain this board for a week

It's very cold and raining hard. There was only a handful of people, I counted less than ten from the moment I arrived to the moment I left. During the general there were hundreds. I also noted that on my ride to the poll all of the Clinton/Kaine signs and stickers were no longer present and not replaced with Northam. Didn't see any Gillespie posters either. I wasn't told what number I was and I forgot to ask. Most of my coworkers also voted Gillespie, some confirmed full R vote.

Oh baby. This was one of those games where you'd leave it going in the background just for the music. Amazing soundtrack.

>Turnout strong in Dem areas
>Turnout weak or crashing in GOP areas

Northam will raise the banner of resistance high, and we will carry it through 2018, 2020 and beyond.

youtu.be/6WOYnv59Bi8

Gillespie will win, digits confirm

damn, please be fake

You can support Northam without doing that gay resist shit. Goddamn faggots.

Just got off the horn with my girlfriend. She's from rural VA. Says even the oldest hicks in the town are voting Northam. Says they want positive change. I think they'll get it.

Cool story, rabbi

Those digits aren’t enough drumpanzee! Racist Gillespie will lose and we the people will enjoy your tears!!!

Newfag

Do your fellow Democrats know how to vote? Make sure you remind them on Twitter. #Northam2017

Yeah, Gillespie is a worthless piece of shit, but I enjoy watching lefty heads explode, so please indulge me. If the other guy was any good, I'd have to reconsider, but he's not.

>not seeing the bait

If it causes one leftie an hero, it's worth it.

Fairfax, Arlington, Prince William, college districts, Cville and RVA all beating 2013 turnout. I don't see how Gillespie pulls it off.

>mfw these are in neighbor's yard
please let Gillespie win

noice integers

I really hope that the rain in Nova will depress turnout somehow

VIRGINIA IS THE LAND OF FREE WHITE MEN

I love these.

Voted straight democrat. Not a single Gillespie sign here in Prince William

youtube.com/watch?v=YoEMaWrQBQM

for the liberal butthurt
the democrats losing VA right now will be like the retreating British getting trapped at Dunkirk

This. Black turnout in dem STRONGHOLDS have to be at least 90% this year. We should just stay home it's fucking over.

As soon as I saw "comfy" and SM64 I knew it was gonna be this. Good fucking game.

To rack up those Ws, taste the delicious salt and not have sanctuary cities in VA.

he will win and a meteor will destroy most of virginia

Turnout seems really high so far. Might be a bad sign for Eddy.

Welp, at least Ralphie isn't a damnyankee

My 35 yr old uncle who works at Hot Topic and is an amateur political analyst says Gillespie will win in a blowout, so you can take that to the bank.

*ominous music starts playing*

For the Rat tears.

The shooting in Texas drove voter participation through the roof in northern Virginia. People want common sense gun safety legislation NOW.

Great we were all really holding our breath for the political opinion of you uncle who works at Hot Topic

Neither are the millions of spics and Somalians he will bring in

Live blog from PPD.

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/live/2017/11/07/live-virginia-governor-election-results-analysis/

Enjoy your spics, buddy. Don't complain when one runs you over.

Nooooo. We love that resist shit. Gets the red team motivated.

>5:00
>right when the Republican surge begins
>shills and non-Americans show up to the thread to say "all is lost"

White working folks now getting off of work heading to the polls, it's over for Ralphie baby

it's over black and Latino turnout is through the roof. Trying to vote was like wading through a sea of brown so I just went home.

Don't even bother voting. We've been defeated.

Gillespie will win

Democrats will commit mass sudoku

Prasie Kek

CHECKED

Good work, user. Are your parents or anyone else you know voting?

triple double. Nice!

I voted all Republican despite being registered as a Democrat. The Democratic party needs to die.

Son

>triple d*bs

it's over, it is literally impossible for libcucks to recover from this.

this election reminded me of why i hate this country and i want to move, anyone who isn't a far left democrat is a racist who wants to kill poor minorities

Dad doesn't vote at all. Not sure about his wife. Rest of the family is back home. Most of my coworkers have voted and they all seem to be voting for Gillespie.

Witnessed.

>muh numerals

screencapped for when you faggots get BTFO by a double-digit Northam win

99% win rate

youtube.com/watch?v=Zmd43wV2Ko4

praise

Exit polls INC, get ready some heavy shilling

AhHHHHHHHH

>anyone who isn't a far left democrat is a racist who wants to kill poor minorities
>implying that's not true

It was worth a shot. Is there anyway you could convince him?

ALLAHU AKBAR. DEATH TO AMERICA.

To blackpill leftists while /ourguys/ are climbing to replace the GOP cucks.

I'm from Woodbridge, senpai. My school was 11% white and majority Hispanic.

My biggest problem in college was telling blonde girls apart, because there'd never been more than 4 in my class.

I'm used to it.

Waste of disk space.

Exit polls are very trash in U.S elections

what the hell, guys? when I went to the polling station the two black guys in Northam hats said that white boys weren't allowed into voting booths unless they could prove that they could dunk a basketball. I couldn't even get close...are they even allowed to do that. I'm pretty pissed I couldn't vote straight ticket R like normal.

Never updated my polling place so I had to drive from DC down to Fredericksburg in the rain but by lord, I did it.

MVGA

>tell everyone you know
man it's all I can do to use my one vote to help offset my entire libtard family and all my coworkers

all other Virginians that I know are politically apathetic

Nice Job user

Exit polls aka the Libcuck media trying their best to get working whites to drive straight home after 5 o'clock

kek

I've been trying for years. He "doesn't believe in it."

virginia, stay strong

youtube.com/watch?v=G2IbsZF_nAo

Voted for Ed in NOVA just now.

It's a cold rainy day. Hopefully that keeps the car-less niggers from the polls

Voted earlier today

Re-posting for prosperity :)

Yep, that's why I said prepare yourselves

Bless you, user. A true patriot! If you know anyone else who hasn't voted, tell them ASAP. We'd be fucking unstoppable if everyone in our movement had your resolve.

That is just the same bait image cropped and rotated

I kinda figured that after being fairly muted on it being a referendum on Trump for some time now, the blitz of articles saying this today suggests Dems feel pretty good about their chances in Virginia.

You never know though. We shall see.

Thank you user.

> tfw leftypol is raiding us again

You did the Lords work, son