Why does no one talks about how Ben Shapiro bends facts in order to validate his opinion?

Why does no one talks about how Ben Shapiro bends facts in order to validate his opinion?

psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria

So apparently he knows it better than the American Psychiatric Association, by saying "Transgender-Ism is a mental illness". Same goes for the rest of his half baked theories that he slashes some freshman SJW's on college campuses with.

It's pathetic how millennial and some degenerates actually buy into that Reagan era bullshit, cause they have a short term political memory, with no clue about anything the pre-Bush era.

Enjoy watching your hero stutter. :)
youtu.be/BTA2105xumQ?t=14m5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Y3dsAY_a_I
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
youtube.com/watch?v=jM5yO-WZ5cI
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/
youtube.com/watch?v=3kVGtqp7usw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>validate
*cry*
"meeh Ben Shapiro is a Jew that is based, imposssiburuuu"
( I hate Ben for hating Trump sometimes, but at least he is on the band wagon)

The american psychiatric association basically said themselves they were just doing it to prevent bullying

David Pakman is jewish as well. Bring up some arguments, or did this trigger you so hard that you had to jump out of the way of the point I made?

You're way down at the discussion pyramid. Typical Trump supporter!

remember when the greatest minds on the planet thought the world was flat, that salves were ok.

so dont expect me to believe American Psychiatric Association people either.

people know nothing, and is just a guess most of the time.

They changed the term, but the diagnosis remained the same.

>or did this trigger you so hard that you had to jump out of the way of the point I made?
Nope. Proved you are a retard with that sentence.

But Trump knows it all, right?

kek. I'm sorry hun :3

youtube.com/watch?v=7Y3dsAY_a_I

Don't worry. Trump FTW!!!

And you're proofing that you have no arguments but your YouTube education! Good job Einstein.

I act have read Einstein's papers on the Internet. Don't put down the Internet. It's great!

Yeah I like most of his stuff but he kinda drops the ball on the trannies repeating that stupid fucking 1950s science line.
Fuck the transtrenders.
The problem with most people and ben is that he doesnt see the difference between the two and thinks they are the same, when there are clearly multiple groups with vastly different opinions on the subject.

There is no scientific consensus regarding the classification of gender dysphoria.

The APA is an organization for psychiatrists, not for psychology. Take their assessments with shovels of salt - they're more MDs than scientists.

Lastly, universities are rampant with activists posing as professors. I find it hard to trust anything "recent".

Just like how the U.S. Never Hit 3% GDP growth under Obama which is factually not true?

Or that "Chicago is "the city with the strongest gun laws in our nation."?

Or how about "Amazon has a ;no-tax monopoly.;"

I could keep going on forever. Your president doesn't know what he's talking about and he will break the US. Good luck cowboy!

Have you read his books? Or his youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

youtube.com/watch?v=jM5yO-WZ5cI

Even in Germany it's not considered a mental illness. So you're saying the Charité in Berlin, Germany is filled with "activists posing as professors"?

A look at his twitter is enough.
Trump 101: The Way from a Billionaire to a Millionaire. kek

Btw I used to be like you. Read his books, listen to his speeches with an open mind. I am telling you his as a person to a person. As a friend to a friend. He changed my life.

He didn't even wrote the books himself most of the time.
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

Also;

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/

>So you're saying the Charité in Berlin, Germany is filled with "activists posing as professors"?
If it's anything like universities here, then yes
youtube.com/watch?v=3kVGtqp7usw

So because there are a few bad apples, all professors are bad? Not every professor that is not a conservative is behaving in those ways.

Also; if this women would be a conservative, she would behave just as stupid. You can change the system, but you can't change the people.

Entire fields of study have been co-opted by postmodernists. Sociology is an entire field that pretends to be a source of facts but is actually everything through a sort of marxist or postmodernist point of view. I've even studied the field to some degree itself and from what I can tell it's absolutely pseudoscience bullshit. Different genders are thought to exist because some people said they were different genders. I am an attack helicopter and now that's a gender because I said that's my gender.

You will refer to me as "big choppa" from now on.

I work in a library and see the DSM IV-R used more than the V.

The V is just too politicized.

Cry moar you mentally deranged freak

> Implying that Ghostwriters are uncommon

Science can be flawed but it's better than ignorance.

>psychiatry
>facts
Pick one. Why do lefties do pick related now?

The Khazar Milkman.

It's a developing field with its share of flaws.

You start to get it, kid. Maybe some day you will be cured out of your illness.

Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness. It's just like any other body dysphoria: anorexia/bulimia, muscle dysmorphia, BDD, etc. The American Psychiatric Association is just playing politics by saying it's not a mental illness. They can remove it from the DSM V but they are ultimately doing a disservice to the individuals who are affected by gender dysphoria.

Yeah listen, if you have a perfectly functioning body and need to mutilate your organs or shoot testosterone/estrogen (not to fix an imbalance but) to FEEL hole or whatever it is this week, maybe it's your brain that has the issues.

>American Psychiatric Association

They made their judgement on feelings not science, their opinion is invalid. If you don't conform to the sex you were born as you are mentally ill.

>kike bends facts

Tell me something I didn't know

>Your hero

Everyone that has a kike as a hero should be executed along with all other kikes

>I find it hard to trust anything "recent".
Only a fool would. Most scientists don't easily accept some random study as "proof" either. First of all, classifying something as a mental illness is somewhat subjective to begin with. Appeal to authority is not a valid argument. By definition, a compulsion to cut your dick off is not normal. Anyone who claims OCD is a mental disorder, but being transsexual is not, is either lying or very stupid.
>2.3% of adults have OCD
>0.6% of adults in North America are trannies
Again. OCD is considered abnormal psychology (mental illness) yet people are trying to say being a tranny is normal? Get in the oven.

/thread
Nobody can argue against this.

This guy is no one's hero here and you're a fucking faggot. Being a disgusting tranny is a mental illness. You are XX or XY and you're just a faggot LARPing if you think otherwise.

>Enjoy watching your hero stutter. :)

I bet that faggot would be stuttering too if he was required to make arguments based on the constitution, rather than liberal ideology 101.

you have no idea how delusional you are

He has a gay flag, so he obviously knows he's a degenerate.

The American Psychiatry Association is a highly politicized group.

>hurr durr these official sounding people agree with me check mate shitlord

>if I dont like something ill change the definition till I do.

Kys poste haste sir.

"Transgenderism" is both a mental illness and straight up degeneracy. How shit like traps happens: pretty much the real life version of spamming the random character generator too many times. You then get some unholy frankenfuck with the cognitive ability of an inbred gerbil on LSD.

The old president of the AMA resigned because of how retarded the classification of gender dystonia has gotten in the DSM, he literally couldn't stand how SJWs were fucking with medicine.

David Packman and Secular Talk are worse than Ben Shapiro and strawmanning arguments tbqh. They are just as bad as The Young Turks

>Infiltrate and pressure scientific organizations
>Get definitions changed to suit Transgender agenda
>Cite organizations we've influenced and brow beat into submission as authority on Transgender
>Low info normies now think people defending real science are bigots

They can't keep getting away with it