How do you guys feel about blacks who aren't stereotypical?

I see a lot of nigger hate but I wanted to know how you guys feel about the ones who aren't loud and violent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3NscBp9GeA4
youtube.com/watch?v=aIjG4OJEHnI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vid related: it's some blacks who aren't loud about their violence.
youtube.com/watch?v=3NscBp9GeA4

youtube.com/watch?v=aIjG4OJEHnI

What i'm trying to ask is those who keep to themselves and act like humans

I feel sorry for them.

How come?

The best 2% of Blacks are Based and Civilized.

The remaining worst 98% should be in Jail (ZOO JAIL) or go back to Africa.

They still ALL have deficient thought processes, and thus niggers. There is still something different in a low IQ white trash and a nigger, they're just not the same species.

Although as supervisors, they tend to be more reasonable/friendly(even if brutal). Anglo-faggots have a permanent cock up their ass and follow moronic rules to the letter. Anglosaxons and niggers should all be exterminated

Interestingly enough they never hit niggers though...

I spent my time thinking about STEM topics, geopolitics, and economics mostly. I dont spend my time thinking about nigger topics

I have no problem with a based black man, anyone who does is retarded.

lol le 56 face,bet that is one of those americans who keep larping as white

Well unfortunately, 90% of Sup Forums is retarded now days due to the storm nigger infestation.

I dont waste my time associating with niggers to figure out who "the good ones" are.

I went to university with a guy from Niger. He was pretty based and one time lost his shit on blacks born and raised here complaining about racism basically telling them they're a bunch of no good niggers.

thats the entire point of it, stupid

they are anomalies. occasionally a female mule gets pregnant and gives birth, an anomalous event. yet we do not classify them as fertile hybrids.

>I see a lot of nigger hate but I wanted to know how you guys feel about the ones who aren't loud and violent
They aren't niggers. You are describing citizens.

Regular blacks are fine.

Niggers should be skinned alive.

Don't care.

You mean Ben Carson and Thomas Sowell? They're alright.

Shame they're the only two.

ie native africans
No problemo here.

>Falling for the "they are gud citizens dindu nuffin dey based!!" meme

95% of your average black will vote democratic and that also guilt trips the spineless cucks you tend to have in the USA to vote for the Dems too. The based black is entirely oblivious to why his people are subhuman filth, doesn't want to accept that it's their own fault and lashes out violently at you when you talk to him about race relations.
The cream of the crop are the ultra-rare black conservatives who also tend to be more liberal and pussify the already pathetic Republican party . Note that they will never accept that segregation is good.

Because they are often rejected by their own people for being too white. Most forms of self improvement are looked down upon especially if it involves educating oneself.

Being educated often means you are seen and treated as a race traitor. Blacks are far crueler to themselves than we are to them.

exceptions prove the rule. I don't have any hatred towards blacks but I do have a certain degree of disrespect.