Drumpf wins

>Drumpf wins
>Sup Forums immediately loves the government

things that make you go hmmmm

kys kid

Try again, I'm just honest. I stay hating babylon even when they're appeasing """my""" side.
The government deserves death and has since 1970 at least.

blumpf wins
suddenly taxation isn't theft when its going to pay for the loans needed to pay for tax cuts for billionares and corporations.

>gunt winds
>antigovernment militias no longer patriots??

no taxation is theft and If I can get a tax cut instead of a tax increase, I'll take that for now, the revolution to end the fed hasnt started yet

>Drumpf = the government
Good argument.

Old Sup Forums would send nu/pol/ to a deathcamp and gas it.

You're right, the president is not the government.

because he makes you mad

So you support anarchists

>someone with politically incorrect opinions becomes potus
>Sup Forums likes it
wooooooooooow

This is the true answer. It's a very submissive kind of psychology, based on subverting other people secretly through a hated authority figure.

Who the FUCK actually keeps making these obscenely perverse and violent pepe/wojack images and why?

We don't love the government, faggot. We love seeing the corrupt politicians squirm because of Trump

truth

Yes and no to this, it seems the majority of Sup Forums likes the current leader of the executive branch of the government. This does not mean we like the whole of the shit stain swamp that is the U.S. Government. The senate, HOR, and the majority of agencies that have no point.

it's poopoo peepee

Checked em.

I never felt I had anything to add to old/pol/
It was quality, impeccably informed on whatever subject threads that smashed your head to bits all day long.

Now they're so few & far between most faggots think they know what's going on after being here a couple of years.

JIDF indeed.

t. soyim

>THE SOY GOY UNLEASHED

Nothing secret about it, and what authority does a mad progressive have that I'm subverting other than their imagined moral authority?

wtf i hate drumpf now

Don't you know we're all CIA niggers and your the only real person on this board.

Oh you're wrong.
I just think he is better than Hillary. I still think it.
This being said I love to triggers the autistic mother fuckers who rooted for her.
So I play the game to enrage these fucking retards.
Lurk more before posting new fag sage

HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

Sup Forums facebook twitter were all deceived, for another botnet was made, deep within the land of Russia in moscow the dark emperor vlad putin crafted a master botnet, one shitposter to rule them all

>posting that picture
>right after the church shooting in Texas
reported to the FBI

11. wear a fedora

look at how butthurt trump makes the government. even republicans in congress hate him

>The first politician in almost two decades to say something un-PC
>Sup Forums apprehensively endorses him
Colour me surprised