Should pitbulls be banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4tU3ZRFoUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, sage

yes

Yes, together with niggers preferably.

Yes

Absolutely, unequivocally fuck pit-bulls and everything they stand for.

people say pit bulls are nigger dogs, but I always see lesbians with them

Not only banned, they should be eradicated. No reason to keep the breed around if it's banned, and it was artificially created in the first place. We could easily eradicate pitbulls in 30 years; probably 99.9% of them in the first 20 years.

Yes

this

Anyone that says yes is a mongrel.

Short answer, yes
Long answer, yes indeed

Only one kind should be banned.

Jews and niggers are a lot more dangerous

Yes.

Of course people that own them are attached to the point of being mentally deranged so good luck with that.

because they are the niggers of dogs

Kill the vast majority of them. Then selective eugenics program. If it goes well, in 50 years consider reintroducing them as pets.

Ban automatic high capable assault doggos now.

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs and if one ever attacked my friends or familiy; just like a nigger i would kill it then and there

Pitbulls are
>Brawn without brain
>Energy without sense
>ferocity without courage
>All of the appetite and flatulence of a 300 lbs man, without his quiet laziness.
Even without factoring in the whole face-eating thing, a pitbull is an impossibly fucking dense animal that behaves much like a child. It constantly looks for opportunities to try to yank control away from its owner.

All of Sup Forums supports gassing the pit bulls

All that's missing is the bloody baby's head.

Yes. I am a pizza delivery driver in the northwestern united states. 9 times out of ten when someone has a dog they have to bodily block the dog from running outside once the door is opened. I have worked this job on and off as a side gig for the last 5 years and out of thousands of deliveries to people with dogs i can distinctly remember only once seeing a dog well trained enough to just sit there patiently as the door was open and we conducted the transaction.

It's a fucking travesty. How did it get to the point where NOBODY could get their dog to sit, stay, or heel? When i was a kid, my dad had absolute control over our dogs. If he said sit you can bet they sat until he gave the okay. Make dog training mandatory for breeds over a certain weight. Treat it like a CCW permit where the owner needs to be educated before being trusted with that responsibility. The look of "oh sorry he's just so full of energy!" that people give me is just disgusting.

Yes. But the advantage to keeping them around is that every time one kills a baby or your dog, the dog fags will say "blame the owners" to which you can say,

"I guess you're right. Considering pit bulls are normally owned by a percentage of the population that commits most of the violent crime, I guess that sort of animalistic lack of self control would rub off on their shit dogs."

yes,niggerdogs.

No, pitbulls just do what they're bred for. That's like being surprised when your pet bear attacks you. Don't buy a fucking pet bear. Blame idiots that buy dangerous animals, not the animals themselves.

Stupid question. How can you ban an animal? If there is any animal on the planet that should be banned, its humans.

I like better other breeds with same virtues and less nigger quality breeding.

>liberals with guns
>it's the guns fault

>liberals with dogs
>it's not the dogs fault

It's the person's fault in both cases, the dog just exacerbates the faults of the person the larger it is, much like with guns.

Hey rabbi, what'cha doin?

No.
Should pitbulls be killed?
Yes.

No. The right to own assault doggos shall not be infringed.

No.

>Pitbulls were breed to kill dogs.

>They are unpredictable so I won't walk them around other people and dogs.

>pitbulls are known to turn on their owners

Unless you want a sentry guarding your lawn 24/7 then there is no other humane reason to own pit bulls.

Shit, I´m fixing that.

Your testimony made me feel a nigger.

I have a half lab half pit and hes based so you niggers are gonna have to take him from me

yes

Why do people keep dogs that are bred to fight bears as pets?

No only bad trainers should be banned from owning Good doggos

This dude gets it!

background check
2 week waiting period
maximum of 1 pitbull per year
no private transfers allowed
pitbulls must be secured from child access
maximum cache of 10 chew toys at one time
special permit for concealed pitbull
no full auto, incendiary, or pitbulls of mass destruction

anyone that says no is a nigger

This. There is a proper setting for a very athletic and aggressive dog. They can also be trained to be somewhat well behaved if the trainer/owner is particularly well practiced at training them. Idiots should not own pitbulls.

>courage without ferocity
tell that to my buddy whose leg almost had to be amputated from a pittbull bite.

>pitbulls clamp down when they bite, not letting go
>liberal friend tells me the trick is to carry a "bite stick" so you can pry their jaws open
>I tell them that the trick is to make sure they're deceased before they have a chance to lock their jaws on anything

They should be sterilised much like felons and pedophiles.

Yes, they are the nigger equivalent of dogs.

yes

Any argument against niggers applies to pitbulls in the same way.
>OH HE JUS GREW UP IN A BAD ENVIRONMENT
>HE A GUD BOI
>DINDU NUFFIN LIKE THIS BEFORE
>IT WAS THE PARENTS/OWNERS FAULT FOR RAISING THEM THAT WAY

ugh...imagine the fucking jigaboo ape noises if that had sound.

agree. most of the people i know have zero control over their dogs including my parents. if a woman in involved it's even worse. they literally think yelling at a dog is abuse, that it hurts their feelings.

when i take walks through my neighborhood all i hear are dogs barking. half my neighbors have dogs and all they do is bark until you are out of sight and some will still bark long after you are out of sight.

i don't know how some of them stand it. how they can block out a dog barking because a squirrel is running in the yard or because the mailman is in their driveway. how would they know if it was an actual threat if they just block out all barking?

isnt he queer?

rare black people trying to swim fucking lolzeks

No, but they should be treated as any other property.

If I park my car on a hill, it's breaks fail, and it hurts a person. I am liable. If you forget to set the parking break and it kills someone, that is CRIMINAL HOMICIDE by negligence.

Same for dogs.

If you can't control your dog, it pulls free and Kills a kid, you are going to jail for neglegent homicide.

You should know that you need to set a parking break, you should know how to control your dog.

Plain and simple

Lmfao!! I always see lesbians with them too!!

No but you identify yourself as scum if you own one. Shit tier breed for niggers and white trash.

i c wut u did thar

Fucking this. People can't train dogs for shit. Most retards just shout at them and think they're bad ass for owning an unruly aggressive mutt.

Yes, they are the niggers of dogs.

This

>half lab half pit
Congrats on having the same shitty mutt mix literally every trailer park dweller has.

Perhaps, but as I recall white men used to keep actual niggers too, and without any problems.

No, as long as I can shoot it if it comes in my yard.

>courage without ferocity

Pretty sure mauling grandmas and ripping little kids faces off is what I'd consider "ferocity"

Anyway, they probably should be banned and if not outright, at least banned in public areas. It is the shithead owner, but it's also the shithead breed.

got any photos?

a gun dog breeder told me mine is yellow lab/foxhound mix but i’ve heard people say he looks like he has pit bull in him

also; pic

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs, everyone knows that.

No mine is docile and Love's kids unless their black or a really short beaner

Why the fuck are we allowed to have put bulls but not wolves? I refuse to believe that a regular wolf is anywhere near as inherently dangerous as a pit bull. And how come ever dog I see nowadays is some fucking tiny chihuahua or poodle? These fucking kikes want to make real dogs extinct

>4/5ths of the pits in my all white state aren't owned by poor white trash or families where the head of household "works a trade"

It's illegal to own a wolf in the US because they're endangered, but if people started owning them then there would be more of them. Retarded dogs like pigs would never be able to survive in the wild; they only continue to exist because humans take them as pets.

Well Hollywood does promote shit tier breeds like Pitbulls. Shit tier dog breeds for shit tier races.

Pugs* not pigs. Would a a Werner dog be able to survive in the wild? If it was illegal to own them then how long would it be before they went extinct? Humans should be allowed to own wolves. Only subhumans don't like wolves

Lol same

"humans" I think we all know which sub-species he is talking about.

Most retards can't even train a fucking chihuahua and you think they should be allowed to own wolves?

That's because most dykes you see IRL are wal mart tier white trash.

That's right. Because humans have them.

Yeah, just look at this nigglet. We should allow this in all civilized countries, because look at this cute picture.

There are two most common types of people that own these dogs:
Block head tough guy morons
Dumb liberal softies who feel sorry for the pits owned and potentially abused by block head tough guy morons

There are some variances here, but for the most part, it's these two groups, so "lesbians" fit right in.

I have a pit mix. Its none of your fucking business what dog i own either you liberty hating faggots

Yes, they the niggers of the dog world. Almost every report I see of a dog incident it's always a pitbull.
>inb4
"Its how ya raziem bix nood muhfugga"
"Chiwawas dey byte moor"
"Dey good doggies dey dindu nuffin was owna fault"

How is a wolf any more dangerous than a pit bull, you stupid faggot?

I need help anons. My stepmom took in two stray labs and she is one of the stereotypical "dogs have feelings and can totally understand humans!!" people. She thinks dogs are better than humans because they always want to love you or some shit. As a result they've destroyed our backyard, made the kitchen smell like shit (where they're fed), destroy shit on counter tops, chew on our deck and fence, bark when indoors, raid trash cans, etc. One time I was teasing them with food and she said stop because it's borderline abuse (wtf)

How do we fix women and dogs? They literally think they're humans or something. I just want my dad to get his house back. They walk all over us.

Sounds like your stepmom is a retarded cunt and you should cease contact with her immediately.

>destroyed our backyard

It's time for you to step up and become the leader those dogs need if your dad isn't manly enough to take control of the situation himself.

You're mom is getting knotted and DP'd by then because your dad is a nu-male. She'll never get rid of them.

>it was artificially created in the first place
that's the case with all dogs mongoloid
it's not the breed that's the issue it's the owners and thieves
pitbulls actually make great family dogs in the hands of responsible owners, in fact every pb i've met has been a marshmallow

>a pitbull is an impossibly fucking dense animal that behaves much like a child. It constantly looks for opportunities to try to yank control away from its owner
show me an example of a pb doing this in the hands of a responsible owner and I'll leave the thread

70's was also a time of Golden Retriever hate
youtube.com/watch?v=U4tU3ZRFoUI

The argument you're making for pit bulls is the same one that civic nationalists make for niggers, namefag

Idiots should be banned from owning any kind of animals. There should be some kind if license for owning one.

I own a pitbul and its nice as shit. the only time it barks is when someone knocks on the door. I also trained it to pull me around on my longboard at full running speed and it also understands left/right directions.
But there is a bell curve, and my dog lies on the right side of it and so do it.
Most pitbulls arent very intelligent and their owners arent either.

You're is you are

Your is not

Ok, it's nice to hear I'm not insane. This has been a problem for 2 years and whenever I talk to my dad about it he just says he can't do anything or she will hate him. KEKED. The dogs are a major source of problems in their marriage and shes one of those weird ADHD types who makes piles everywhere and can't keep track of time, couple that with my conservative farmer-background dad and things get nuclear time to time. Maybe we have the cuck gene because he kinda just accepts it.

I can't discipline them or anything because she doesn't believe in negative reinforcement, ie anything bad happening to them when they fuck up. Same principle with her kid and he's super fucked up so I guess old habits die hard.

I love dogs and all that but it's taking all the white in me to not poison these spoiled fuckers. That would solve all my problems in one night.

>Should pitbulls be banned?
No, but their owners should be certified AND the bests need to have proper paperwork to prove that it is of good lineage.....Not some nigger-bred dog from the city.

Many of my friends deal in animal rehab. Pitts are common. The ones that are inbred are generally worthless. The purebred ones give no issue and are quite rehab-able.

People just see the dogs, and associate them with all the bad niggers who own them...but Hand guns don't need to be regulated "muh rights".

Regulate ALL working breeds, and keep proud animals out of the hands of people who have no business keeping them.

There is no reason a mid sized dog or larger should be in a city. NONE. I don't care about feelings. If you have a small apartment, you get a small dog.

Cities should ban medium and large dogs for sure. ALL OF THEM. There is no purpose of a tool breed locked in a box in the sky. It borders on animal abuse in my opinion.

What's ironic is that Civvies are usually the ones that want to ban pitbulls and the hardcore 14/88ers love them. Personally I look at a pitbull like I would look at a gun. Perfectly fine in the hands of a responsible owner, and a danger to the public in the hands of an idiot.

We humans are a weird lot.

fucking niggers always have to have a goddamn pit bull

so fucking stupid

>it's not the race, it's the environment!
>it's not the breed, it's the owner!