HOLY SHIT IMPEACH HIM!

HOLY SHIT IMPEACH HIM!

Why don't people in other countries each burgers much? What the fucks wrong with you? Serious question, I mean do you not like the best food?

Sushi is pretty fire tho bruh

nothin like a good ol' amuurrican burger

I never liked most fish myself, raw or not. It has a weird quality to it compared to other meats, I can't describe it though.

To each his own, my dude. I love it myself. I love you, too.

>surprised the American president represents American interests

Me make better burgers than you amerliard

If the jap PM came to America and only ate Japanese food would anyone mind? muh melting pot

Fug i meant *We

Look if I was Trump in Japan I would be eating comped sushi everyday, but seriously what the fuck is wrong with the media? LET THE MAN EAT HIS BURGER IN PEACE

Maybe Trump is like me and can't each much foreign food.

It all tastes gross to me.

I liked you better when you were a caveman.

>rejects Japanese food for a classic American dish
>was not required to dine with Japanese food
>Japanese perfectly fine with it
>"IMPEACH DRUMPF IMPEACH DRUMPF IMPEACH DRUMPF "

Sushi is good as fuck, though you gotta give both credit to Trump and Abe. Trump for eating "traditionally" American food, and Abe serving it to him.

>Im an American, so id like to eat something American
>Sure thing bru have this lit burger its real good shit
>Thanks bro
>bro

A kobe beef burger would be top on my list visiting Japan.

I actually have two frozen burgers in my fridge. I like to have stash of frozen rations for when I'm too lazy to cook, and I'm tired of pizza.

See more burger places in Europe than in america excluding fast food

It's similar to the left saying you're an uncultured swine if you visit France or Germany and don't bother to learn their language, but if you complain that an immigrant can't even say hello or help me in English you're a fucking racist. Assbackwards fuck faces.

>Get offered premium Wagyu Tajima-Gyu Kobe beef burger
>'Well done'

WTF?!? I HATE HIM NOW

i'd bet it was a pretty good burger.

course, japanese food is either uncooked seafood, tiny steaks or some variation of pocky. with lots of rice.

faggot

Could go for a burger myself.

Trump knows the mercury content in sushi will hurt his magnificent brain, even if it is comped.

Or he's just a dipshit

I thought liberals were all about freedom of choice, they are such hypocrite asshats

I mean who wouldn't want to eat a burg in Japan? That's where kobe beef and other copies are from.

Sushi can be amazing though, so thats a tough choice.

Yeah, he should've done what Obama did when he went to Indonesia and ATE A FUCKING DOG

True this. Not shocked that StuckinHisWays Trump didn't want to step outside his comfort zone either. I'm comfy with his choice of burger (except the well-done part, psychotic)

you don't mess with rare ground meat when youre an old man. steaks are fine because the exposed sides are what gets cooked but with ground meat, bacterias are everywhere

Should meem that eating sushi if you're white is cultural appropriation

If true, then big

If you want parasites thats why chinks can't see

boomers enjoy shit food. my dad grew up thinking processed food was the superior choice to home grown vegetables.

It is true. Jay Carney did half a press briefing about it. This was during the 2012 election too, right after they went after Romney with the roof pupper.

Nothing wrong with being a fat, disgusting slob. I say he stays

Most restaurants serve burgers in the US though, they don't have to be a dedicated burger place.

>frozen burgers
these things?
god, they're so disgusting and tasty at the same time
I try to avoid them like the plague because they're so fucking bad for you

>not wanting built-in friends that go with you wherever you roam

Shinzo also ate a burger. Is there something wrong with making your guest feel at home in a foreign place by giving him something he's used to?

Burgers First

If you watch Hell's kitchen clips on youtube, you kinda start trusting fast food more.

Also, Gordon Ramsay claims every restaurant staff in Britain is doing cocaine.

opossums dont get parasites due to their high internal temperature

TWO SCOOPS

Soo umm, what's wrong with eating burgers outside the usa? is that like a crime now? (´・ω・`)

Grloumph thing a did

Media at it again? Who woulda guessed?

I didn't know that. That's fascinating. Thank you for educating me. Love you, buddy.

most restaurant food is heavily processed too.

Yeah I know what you mean, something's fishy about it...

>hurr durr how dear trumb throh all deh fesh fud into duh watah!!1
Turns out to be bullshit

>hurr durr how deer trumb noht eet deer fud!!1
Pic related

its the secret to my health. fruit and vegetables have poisonous parts, meat is full of bacteria and diarrhea germs.

ever heard of a poison candy bar?

>not hand rolling your own patties with ground meat
do u even burger

Burgers are my personal fav as well.

De gustibus non est disputandum. In his place, I would have demanded they bring me to that old sushi chef's place or something like that. But as it said in last week's Enquirer, suum cuique.

>the DNC is currently imploding, members admitting to corrupt acts, Podesta stepping down in light of the Mueller investigation
>Saudi Arabia's leadership falling apart, Iran agitating them with another missile
>Hollywood actors dropping like flies due to sexual misconduct allegations
>B-BUT DRUMPF ATE A BURGER AND FED SOME FISH!!!

feels good to know his lardass heart will only allow him to survive a few more years at best

Low temp, not high. Also makes them resistant to rabies and venom

IN PEACH NOWWWWWW

Isnt Kobe Beef a Japanese thing?
What is thats a Kobe Beef Burger.

>American president prefers to eat the food of his homeland.
>This is a bad thing.

wait im totally wrong. they have low body temperature making it hard for rabbies to survive in them

This. I have two burger presses, home made burgers are the absolute best. When I'm in a real good mood, I even make the buns myself and use my girlfriend's home grown pickles

I don't know what to believe anymore but I sure love possums.

Trump is a germaphobe.
Asking him to eat raw food is a NG.

inb4 shitty "comped" meme

>REEEEEEEEE THIS IS LITERAL FASCISM

what if it is flash frozen?

Threads got me thinking about burgers. Lordy I’m hungry

What benefit is there to using a burger press vs just forming the patty with your hands?

Going to Japan and demmanding a burger is so stereotypically American I can't imagine anyone who'd actually get mad at it.

Job creation

hamburger isn't as easy to shape as you'd think. a press makes it easier if you're making more than an individual helping

if only that was true

Sushi is entirely overrated, every time I hear someone introduce themselves with "I love sushi" I cringe.

Well done? WEEEEELLLLL DOOOOOOONEEE??????????? BLUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMFPRPHFORMPFFFFFF

The Costco Kirkland 1/4 lb patties are really good. You throw the frozen patties on a super hot pan as they're done in like 10 minutes.
Remove half the grease from the pan and fry a minced onion until translucent

>when your president lives up to /pol stereotype

They're more uniformly shaped and look nicer. Otherwise none, but I got the burger presses from a Christmas package from work

O.P., do you think it could be a good idea to impeach the Supreme Court justices? For starters, remove the Chief Justice, Mr Roberts.

Ratings are subjective. "Overrated" is a nonsense word for "people think differently than I do."

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

The guy wasn't in the mood for chink. We've all been there.

Just because you kill roaches doesn't mean we want to eat them

>Two patties
>two cheese slices
>two bread slice
>two pickles
FUCK!!! IMPEACH!!!! NOW!!!

TRUMPFY WUMPFY EATY WEATIED HAMBY WAMBY IN JAPAN WAM WAM! MUH FEE FEES! WHY HE NOT RESPECT CULTURE WULTURE WOH

cha-ching!

>having your hamburger well done

just curious. what did Abe eat when he came over a few months back?

It's not a steak dipshit burgers are supposed to be cooked well done. Not like the British know how to cook anyway.

youre an idiot. tell your county to win a few wars faggot

ehh, I like a little pink in my burgers, especially because most restaurants around me treat 'well done' like 'stick it on the grill until dry and hard'

Remove half the grease?? You're not a fuckin burger, get deported pedro

Then your a bad cook. A properly done burger that was cooked well done is juicy then a burger with pink in it. It not a steak and people who order burgers not well done a t good restaurants are plebs.

>tfw they comp your burger because youre the president

>frozen burgers
Shameful. You should be ashamed of yourself

Maybe he doesnt have the stomach for it? Whats the fucking problem? Its fun to eat the asianized version of western food while in asia especially in a place like japan

they're called alaskans

I'd like to have her little pink