# /CBTS/ #124: How much longer? It doesn't matter now

1. PUSH THE MEMES (the ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)
2. Stay focused. ALWAYS INGORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.(this is really all anyone needs to counter slidefags)
4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days and weeks so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines.

Previously on /CBTS/ >Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
>We may need to "re-seed" the important info one day on a mesh network (just thinking ahead)
>So let's stay as logical as possible

Updated Summary: i.imglnx.com/Q0goaU.jpg
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Compilation of "Q" posts: i.imglnx.com/3sKEwR.png
Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
--
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu
------

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt

QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=So-Pxs9utd8
ntknetwork.com/tom-perez-admits-democratic-primary-was-unfair-in-2016/
m.imgur.com/a/JYfVz
youtube.com/watch?v=2oXohqtr5u4
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
youtube.com/watch?v=AR8D2yqgQ1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember remember the 8th of November..

:)

Keep the meme dump going user. Everyone save this shit and export to Twitter and Jewbook sock accounts and get the normies talking before the big day!!!11!

SING FOR US AS WELL!
BREAD, BREAD WHO WILL BUY MY BREAD?
LONG ONES, SHORT ONES, SOME AS BIG AS YOUR HEAD!
youtube.com/watch?v=So-Pxs9utd8

Were the indictments unsealed yet?

Switzerland.
CERN.
Geneva conventions.
Saudi Arabia.
Mandalay Bay.

MAGA_trump +++ pic related

Another Dem flipping on HRC
ntknetwork.com/tom-perez-admits-democratic-primary-was-unfair-in-2016/

Lol leddit has verified sources xD

IT"S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one said they would be.

Sup Forums is under attack in europe. Website returns error to commiefag.

2017..... The most insane year in history.

Checked and don't dismiss them. We need all hands on deck right now.

Beware of Patriot L
POSSIBLE Deepstate agent
POSSIBLE not CONFIRMED
>Stop thinking....You will hurt yourself
Threatened to suicide me after the MBS LV VIP disinfo was dis proven and I had said how the deepstate in its deaththrows will rely less on sleepy posting obvious shills and switch to more strategic and sinister tactics to derail us.
Stay Vigilant

on the next OP add the MIanon's hints>need to build a circular flow diagram
>organize the autists

Can we get some proof to show normies?

kek

CIA runs NoKo.
NoKo got materials from Russia.
NoKo got money from Iran.
Russia got materials from HRC.
Iran got money from BHO.
TRUMP VS CIA.
STORMY WEATHER.

I get the impression he's only doing that to save face. Notice how he stops short of calling it what it eally was, intense preemptive rigging. Everyone gave him a collective FUCK YOU over his initial response.

Newfags please try to keep up with the new threads. Old threads are unlikely to been seen, thus people won't be able to synthesize your info. Link to the old post in the CURRENT threads

Can you dump the backgrounds so others can help? Also what is in the pic?

Thanks for the bump. Now we know everything by your ID is either shilling or just made up garbage

>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 26 / 12 / 17 / 2 [Upd
LMFAO... You are INSANE. And No one is buying your SHIT.

Basic summary of whats going on?

Look, I love a good larp, and this one activates all my almonds but what Q is asking is that

a) I trust the current set of powerful people to not fuck me and mine over unlike all the others
b) trust that when the lights go out, martial law is instigated and people are dragged into the night that "they" know what they're doing and it's in "my" best interest to keep my head down
c) convince my fellow countrymen of the same; To quieten the masses BECAUSE THEIR FUCKING MEDIA CAN NO LONGER DO IT.

remember remember literally any day in november

Can somebody compile the questions in a pdf black text white background so I can print out copies and start putting them in mailboxes?
“It’s okay to be white” is such a fucking retarded idea right now

The pic is Q from Star Trek, during an inquisition trial sort of thing.

Now is working again. Cloudflare in Moscow and Warsaw are filtering attack traffic (displayed in the error message, can't see it anymore)?

Read the OP.
Follow the links.
Jesus Fucking Christ

I know some of you already understand this but to any lurkers, reddorks, newfags: THIS IS STILL ANYBODIES GAME. It’s very imperative that we organize the picture for ourselves ASAP and then figure out a good way to get the word out to absolutely everybody.

Think about public opinion; what narrative would THEY push if it suddenly came out that practically the whole left was in collusion with Russia, selling nuclear arms to foreign governments, and a secret occult child sacrifice ring?! They wouldn’t believe it. A narrative they’re more likely to believe is “hurr durr Trump is a fascist dictator that threw everyone who fights for transgender bathroom rights in the slammer!” Perfect civil war material.

Soros $18b Antifa funding seems way more significant now, right?

We know what’s really going on, but if you leave out a bunch of key facts it’s very easy to twist the whole thing into a facist plot to usurp the government. And this is what they’ll do. Be 5 steps ahead and kill their moves before they make them.

This whole thing is so time sensitive. We gotta shift into twin turbo autismo overdrive and blast everybody in the ass from the toilet they’re shilling on. Normally this would take years and billions of dollars for any one human but WE’RE A HIVE MIND. We can do ANYTHING.

Just play to your strengths and contribute what you’re best at.

All the information is here but we gotta turn the whole enchilada into a bunch of bite sized pieces. Easy enough; just use language they understand. Don’t call anybody cucks, kikes, or niggerfaggots; don’t mention Kek. That keeps normos off the board but also allows them to automatically discredit anything that’s brought up. Think easily digestible red pills.

Seriously though, it’s gotta be for the most gluten sensitive, lactose intolerant, easily offended, purple haired vegan cat turds to ever walk the planet and it’s gotta be said (or look like it’s said) by people they value and listen to.

m.imgur.com/a/JYfVz

seoul

youtube.com/watch?v=2oXohqtr5u4

Anyone else notice how Trump has been stacking his cabinet with military officials or individuals with military background? Perhaps he's preparing for total compliance in the case of martial law being declared?

It appears the Saudi prince who granted the robot citizenship only did it to lure corrupt high ranking saudis back home so they could be arrested. The robot was part of a large tech show that was probably an elaborate hoax and all of the corrupt were invited home to explore their future investments in tech, only to get arrested all at once, when they were all there.
If that be the case, Crown Prince Salman was an absolute genius, and it would totally explain why Israel has completely freaked out over it, because their cronies who were undercutting Saud are now all behind bars.

Memewhile on the S.S. Pepe...

Remember remember the clintons bleached bit their server.

I mean, there is a link to you saying that in the conversation of your disinfo being dis proven
Why tell anons working on procuring accurate information to stop thinking...you might get suicided
There is no way you are a patriot
Glowing so bright
Stay Vigilant

They're pulling the classic "new" leadership shitting on the "old" leadership smokescreen, when really it's the same fucking people who rigged it that are running the show.

Last thread... I like this one for all normies

Q screencap with posts from Oct 29th, can someone add to ?

In that episode he puts humanity on trial for being a bunch of backwards savages with no higher ideals or purpose. Good episode. TNG 1st or 2nd season iirc.

Wasn't here for 10 hours. What did I miss?

This is a shill thread.

JIDF

Mossad

Whatever you wanna call it.

Tomorrow is goign to be a great day.

Ignore shills who say that no past Presidents will be implicated.

They all will.

they will literally post in the old thread until it 404's
>been happening since the 30's or 40's threads
that's one of the reasons I have had a hard time in threads the past 3 days

So is this shit real? Im lurking, reading summaries and no one gives me a straight fucking answer. IS THIS A FUCKING LARP OR NOT

Did you read the info?
Did you see the date?

Just thinking... if this really pulls off, then "I pet goat II" is spot on. Prophecy tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

Pic related doesn't include "nothing is a coincidence" post

Also doesn't include coordinates to Manilla/BO Extraction posts.

Does anyone have those and want to add them?

All of my posts calling out Patriot L for possible enemy agent posing as us have had gets

this is good for T-D
Keep the memes coming.

First episode, and then the trial came back in the final episode as well.

i'm not sure if these should have text answers
especially not long, convoluted answers
perhaps the image itself can be the answer (or a hint of it)

also, i doubt normies will care about stuff like military tribunals
the questions implicating the funders and agents of terrorist attacks and scandals would garner the most curiosity (at least to start)

Are we memeing Trump into Hitler? Martial law. Inquisition trials? Brilliant.

How are we supposed to know when Q user is posting?

Stahp.

Damn. Thassalotta fog.

This AF

>o past Presidents will be implicated.
>They all will.
source?

This is super important.

Can any intelAnons or crimJustAnons provide an example of a circular flow diagram as it relates to a complex intel operation? I know how to use them other contexts, but it would be really helpful to see an example as it applies to intel.

Holy fuck. I just realized that 4 past presidents could be behind bars if we pull this off.

Encounter at Farpoint!?

well there is a new OP in town user. I'm bringing order to this chaos.

>being this new
lurk user, you will know

Word is it will be tomorrow. The elections today need to happen first untainted by the happening. Q said once the storm hits the elections wouldn't matter. Our job is to redpill the normies because there will be lots of confusion.

>we pull this off

Nothing you do in this thread will impact anything.

It is going to happen regardless.

Yeah, didn't Q say we solved it in 97?

youtube.com/watch?v=AR8D2yqgQ1U

Shit, didn't realize that all four living former presidents are in the pocket of the deep state. This is going to be huge.

Have my prayers and lots of positive energy. The forces of god will win! MAGA+++

Most likely. Can't remember any other circumstances where Q appeared dressed like that.

NOT A LARP
>it's as real as it will ever get

why don't you just wait and find out like the rest of us

LOCK THEM UP

>Stop thinking....You might hurt yourself

Analysis of grammar/formatting styles, in comparison to previously confirmed posts.

There's nothing too concrete to go on, but consensus has thus far formed correctly imo.

I don't know if you guys are pretending to be retarded.

Israel is fucked

Zionism is fucked

The Rothschilds are fucked.

Deep State worldwide is fucked.

The truth about major false flags is gonna be revealed.

Judaism will be banned.

>Normally this would take years and billions of dollars for any one huma
Dunno, $18 billion dollars sounds like the right amount to push a country to civil war in a short space of time
Took $5 billion and weeks in Ukraine

Just take down Pence, too.
That'll throw them off long enough for us to get to them before the brainwashing soaks back in.

Why would he say that? Who is going to get killed tomorrow? Why is this relevant?

4 ex-Presidents in Jail could be a good reason for martial law