Universal Background Checks

I agree we need strict univeral background checks.
I agree that countless lives can be saved.
I agree that mentally ill people should be stopped from harming others.
So liberals, when are you going to implement these checks with all immigrants that have entered the country in the past decade and want to enter the country now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfpPyL8A0lM
youtube.com/watch?v=2HFNU6JjNwU
youtube.com/watch?v=jHkC6UJlIaY
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/11/07/as-texas-town-mourns-details-emerge-on-gunmans-methodical-tactics-in-church-massacre/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about we just ban Jews and make it illegal for them to hold positions of power. Problem solved you fucking faggot.

they do you fucking retard, USA has some of the strictest immigration vetting on earth

>I agree we need strict univeral background checks.
i don't care what you agree on.
shall not be infringed.

suck it.

Universal background checks are fine but they won't enforce responsible ownership, stop gifting of firearms, stop stealing of firearms, and won't stop the current or future black market.

>i don't care what you agree on.
shall not be infringed.
huh, when was that added to immigration policy.

see

Disregard my post as well as this other faggots, we thought this was gun control thread.

I want universal background checks for voting too.
If you're not allowed to own a gun you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

just a way to keep law abiding citizens under (((their))) thumb

Let's try again.
Universal background checks won't stop lying, or posing as non-terrorists.
Besides, how the fuck you background check someone from a country who lives in dirt, and probably doesn't have a single piece of paper with someones name on it in a filing cabinet.

An obviously useless thing.....

BTW - Black presidents or even far worse than white ones....

I am just using their own arguments towards their open borders policy. Use the enemies own tools against them.

This.

More people die from cars then guns.

More people are killed by hammers vs rifles.

We need to regulate Cars, acid, hammers, forks and other cutlery to avoid any accidents. In addition paper should be outlawed because it is white, and leaves nasty cuts.

Do you know how many lives can be saved per year if we just made cars illegal?

That is why countries that have no semblance of law should be banned until that meet the security concerns of the US government.

/thread

Yes.
Objective answer.

It really is a simple as this.

Any fucked up maniac can attack me.

They are not bound by laws.

I carry a gun every day.

My only real hope is that I can kill them before they kill me.

Those gun laws only restrict me from killing the maniacs.

Gun control laws are a great lie....

Gun laws are just a political football the is wildly exploited politically for money by self serving politicians trying to make money for themselves.

What is sad is that the gun laws the do exist are just ignored when politically convenient...

Gun laws are all just eyewash bullshit....

There were laws already on the books to take care of that. They were not enforced. More laws are not what you need. You need an effective government.

I know the people and all at NICS are trying to do good...

But in reality, it is not working at all.....

youtube.com/watch?v=yfpPyL8A0lM

lovely wear on that sks

Since leftists believe that guns are for murder, why shouldn't we ban leftists from owning guns?

>why shouldn't we ban leftists from owning guns?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

That is exactly what went WRONG in Chicago!

They banned the good black people from owning guns and then the fucking nigger criminals took the town over...

If all the good black people in Chicago were allowed to have guns, there would not be any fucking niggers there anymore...

If you restrict good people from having guns, then only the bad people will still have guns....................

We need to give good liberals far far more guns!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=2HFNU6JjNwU

Of course,

Escape from the poverty pimps that only enrich themselves off of race crime.....

youtube.com/watch?v=jHkC6UJlIaY

>universal background checks signed into law
>suddenly realize you need 10 million more police officers and 100 billion more dollars a year to enforce it
>universal background checks no longer law

Of course, if you still have not gotten the memo.........

If it doesnt stop criminals then what is the point? Why waste the time, money and manpower?

>be Sup Forumsack
>want to buy gun
>get background check
>get your internet history searched
>Oy vey you're a bad goy, no guns for you
>get denied gun

>If it doesnt stop criminals then what is the point? Why waste the time, money and manpower?

Its so all totally and completely fucked all up now...

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/11/07/as-texas-town-mourns-details-emerge-on-gunmans-methodical-tactics-in-church-massacre/

Mental illness is literally undefinable. Just because doctors want to compete with the Pope in the religion as fraud department. Name one fucking doctor who could stop one shooting even though the shooters had been "cared" for. You can't.

It's junk science created by junk religion preached by mentally ill people who got a certificate in fraud. That's it.

Build one out of a shovel or pipes and stuff. Don't let the Jews deny your God given rights.

>Just because doctors want to compete with the Pope.

:D

Many doctors are still competent enough to prescribe aspirin...

This POS fucker is really when a lot of the gun control mess got started...

Last guy had a DD and was barred from gun ownership

Like most you don't believe in rights, only privileges. If you can only get something by permission, it is not a right, it is a privilege.
The second amendment doesn't give a right. The right preexists the document. The second amendment protects the right by denying the federal government the authority to pass any legislation that would infringe upon that right.
"All legislative power herein granted..." They were never granted that authority by the USC, and were specifically denied the ability to assume it. They run all of it through the interstate commerce clause.
But yeah, you're a gun rights advocate. A large amount of gun owners in this country are just like the left. Fuck rights. Doled out privileges only. A lot of the right do not realize how left they are.

"Bill of rights" appears nowhere in the document. The preamble to the amendments is this:

"THE Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent ends of its institution."

It tells you exactly what they are. "further declaratory and restrictive clauses" on the government. Not us. They do not give us rights. The protect the most basic and important of them so that we have the teeth to protect the rest.

The fucking derelict air force personnel admin should be held accountable for this, the same way an aircraft mechanic who falsified maintenance records and causes a fatal plane crash would be held accountable.

So I can't pass a gun into my kid? Or sell one to my neighbor without government approval?

>I agree we need strict univeral background checks

well that makes one of you