You do Realize Many Normies and Chads are Alt-Right, Right?

I'm a Chad, but pretty much everyone in my trailerpark is a normie except this one fucking weirdo who dies his hair green. Anyway there's this dude a buddy of mine who was arrested since he fucking punched a black guy after getting high on a shit ton of meth. Anyway he fucking got back everyones all like hey how the fuck was it in jail and he just stick his fingers high in the air and said "I HATE NIGGERS I HATE JEWS I HATE FAGGOTS AND I HATE SPICS! WHY DO I HATE EM I DONT NEED A REASON TO HATE HIM I HATE EM BECAUSE THEY SCUM I HATE EM BECAUSE THEIR RATS I HATE EM BECAUSE THEIR FREAKS I HATE EM BECAUSE THEY BREETH!"

Right after that someone from one of the trailers further back yelled "WHITE POWER". Anyway the guy is back in jail since he got arrested for shitting on a cop car and they found meth on him so hes probably going back to jail for a while but i just want to show you many normies agree with pol ideas

Reddit was a mistake

scum aren't normies

>I'm a Chad
Lives in a trailer park.

OKAY

The left can't meme and niggers can't larp.

Any man that has to say "I'm a Chad" is no true chan.

>living in a trailerpark has anything to do with how tough you are
Being a Chad means your jacked as fuck i workout like 24/7. I'm Chad

the virgin aristocrat vs the chad poorfag

>I'm a Chad, but pretty much everyone in my trailerpark

Literally the only reason you posted this, don't lie.

That's about right. Most kids who grow up rich can't fight and don't even swear lol

enjoy ban

>pretty much everyone in my trailerpark
Oh Cletus...

You're a kike/nigger pretending to be white trash on a Taiwanese paper folding forum.

Kill yourself, you fucking loser.

sage

>Chad
>muh trailer park
>normie
>methhead
>jail
I don't know how to tell you this, but something doesn't add up in your story.

Great story user. Very believable.

Nah if your not just a larger your actual white trash, your worse than minorities because you dissolve movements you join bc ppl don't want to be associated with trash

LARPER*

I dont get it you saying i can't be jacked since i live in a trailer?

>that is what being a chad means
No, being a chad means you exude confidence and give so little of a fuck that the world becomes yours

>trailerpark
Rednecks aren't normies and they are supposed to be racist. Also, larp thread

Thanks for the new copy pasta

you can be jacked, maybe even have chad looks, but methhead =/= normie. At least not in most places. I guess you can call me ignorant.

Chads are actually a breed of normie. You can think, or even actually be, someone who works out a lot and is generally high test, but there’s more to it than that. If you’re on Sup Forums you are not a Chad

See
Which also means Chads are invariably politically oblivious

Chad is a mentality along with being in shape. I would kick your ass.

I'm not a methhead.

Lol you call them Normies?!

No you're trailer trash

>trailer park
fuck off randy

>the virgin homeowner vs chad trailer park dweller .jpg

Can't you fucking white babies wait until you get outnumbered by brown people, then start whining about a victim complex when you're an actual minority?

stop whining

Actually that was petty funny, and it made laugh, unlike most of the stale shit coming out of Sup Forums these days.

Shitting on cars is degenerate. The main character in this bit of fiction is a degenerate who belongs with the niggers.

this. chads dont think this much

Lol shat on a cop car.
Pottery

>I'm a Chad
>trailer park
>kekistan flag

>The only people who agree with Sup Forums are literal trailer trash hicks and drug addict criminals.
Sup Forums absolutely BTFO.

kek