Daily reminder that if you don't get killed for American interests the USA will patriotically humiliate you by renaming...

Daily reminder that if you don't get killed for American interests the USA will patriotically humiliate you by renaming stuff made out of potatoes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_fries

The Belgian anyways. People only call them French fries because Belgium is pretty much a non-county.

You can suck my freedom cock, frog.

French are imperialists, why do we care what they think?

friendly reminder that we here in america made fun of people that called them freedom fries by calling those people faggots.

It was 15 years ago, stop being so butthurt

french fries aren't fucking french you frog faggot

Americans are children

europeans are children

You're the ones complaining about it

give me all the salt youve got so i can put it on my FREEDOM fries, froggo.

Picture pls.

You mean liberals ?

I'm totally 0% percent butthurt :^)

The history of fries is more complicated than that.

I wonder what percentage of the family tree of the nigger that put that sign up was french? Honestly probably a lot. My grandma and my grandmas son who is also my uncle is insanely French, but france memes inexplicably run in his veins. They're also as you would expect southern. France kicked ass in the rev war and thats something everyone who has, by chance, split off from a larger group and the larger group expects them to eat shit for their benefit should appreciate, but I think you smelly dickhole unshaven cunts have some sort of complex.

>freedom toast

>I'm totally 0% percent butthurt :^)
You're saltier than the freedom fries, my dude.

Weird, I've always called them freedom fries or just fries.

Calling them "French" fries makes them sound less appealing, like it came from France or something.

Better to be a child than to be raped by the middle east.

refugees = modern invaders

Right? Everyone just says "fries" anymore.

As funny it would be that we're all just calling them freedom fries, I feel like it has more to do with self-hating white democrats thinking that France is still white anymore and therefore pushes white supremacy or some shit.

>Update
suuuuuuure

spurdo will never not be funny.

We were supposed to be friends though

You should call ur immigrants Freedom Immigrants

Yeah but,
>who fucking cares

Freedom flag

this was retarded

*cowers behind false flag*

Each time you eat an hamburger, a person from Hamburg dies.

Did not even know that happened.

I remember "freedom fries" was somewhat of a thing quite a few years back, but thought it was just trying to be cutesy with words.

TIL

Yeah that started in congress and a few restaurants picked it up. I think most people thought it was fucking lame

Who cares about fries? We never renamed French kiss, which is far more French

>he's humiliated because his country isn't referenced in the name of a junk food in one country
dumb frogposter

>He says while using the kekistan flag