80's music fucked up the genes of western people who procreated millennial snowflakes...

80's music fucked up the genes of western people who procreated millennial snowflakes. What is the music to cure this degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Ed6FaR7Bs&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=1Jof-hZhO_0
youtu.be/EkFNdi8gIMY?t=55s
youtube.com/watch?v=OjyZKfdwlng
youtube.com/watch?v=iqBZesYEwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=8DX8iDEhqH4
youtube.com/watch?v=RG69PMDBfaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not Sup Forums related

shut up leaf

threads already been reported

Fashwave

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Ed6FaR7Bs&t=6s

of course the leaf

There’s no music able to do it.
The cure is have them leave their basements and go lift weight ans fuck pussy.

Wagner?

Bullshit, this is very political.

if you posted it on Sup Forums faggot mods would delete that too so kill yourself you faggot leaf

country music, its sad, full of heartbreak, and that bitch took me dog.

80's is was and it will be the best music ever fagboy

youtube.com/watch?v=1Jof-hZhO_0

Dunno about genes, per se, but music has done a number on western culture.

Solution is either classical music (tuned A432 Pythagorean) or no music, simply nature /innawoods/

I played in progressive rock/metal bands for 20 years and barely listen to music at all anymore - unavailable when I go out. (Fuck that autotune reggaeton trap garbage) Maybe progressive rock would help, at least it challenges your brain, makes you think to figure out wtf is going on. youtu.be/EkFNdi8gIMY?t=55s

meshuggah

This is literally just a sythwave song with an edgy name. Stop buying into marketing. Sythwave is pretty dope, but don't pretend this is any different from fm attack or lazerhawk just because the name of the song aligns with your ideas.

Yup. Millennials are more a product of hippie boomers taking over, not based gen-x.

Industrial post punk or maybe goth wave. Or Foreigner.

sorry but wagner is not making pussies wet

This.

>hurr durr what music pole liek?
fuck off to /bant/ or something

I swear Gen X are even worse than the Boomers. We just hate them less because the Boomers have held the keys to power for longer.

Forgot to give you the band name

"Massive atraction to self asphyxiation during masturbation with superabundant amounts of regurgitated elderly platypus semen and aged infant poo while analy inserting starved hampsters through an old rusty muffler tube in an orgasmic eruption of sticky warm love gravy and tetanus"

noizu

That's your job, faggot.

wow really? Fashwave sounds the same as Synthwave? Gee what makes you think that?

t. low test faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=OjyZKfdwlng

What about VAPORwave

Joy Division

>Not listening to 80's new retro wave

unironically true.
the front man supported right wing groups in britain.

It is a by-product of meme magic and officially /ourgenre/

youtube.com/watch?v=iqBZesYEwjw

Fuckin hell i did NOT expect to see W.A.S.P. here. A true redpilled band if you listen to their lyrics, you're clearly a Patrician.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DX8iDEhqH4

;)

Best band ever modefockas.
youtube.com/watch?v=RG69PMDBfaE