VIRGINIA ELECTION GENERAL #5,~ Truck edition

Off year elections going on around the USA. Major show is in Virginia where the Governor and Attorney General are being voted on.

===WHY SHOULD I CARE===

Virginia's off year election is used by the punditry to read into how federal elections will go next year. Virginia is also party to several lawsuits against Trump that will get dropped if the Republicans win.

===IS MY STATE DOING ANYTHING?===

Yes. Most states are voting on something today. Ballot initiatives, school boards, mayors etc

===QUICK RUNDOWN===

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/governor/va/virginia_governor_gillespie_vs_northam-6197.html

the Right Wing Death Squads ad- youtube.com/watch?v=SHZvVsGGY-U/2017/governor/va/virginia_governor_gillespie_vs_northam-6197.html

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.virginia.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bbien7qwxNI
results.elections.virginia.gov/vaelections/2017 November General/Site/Statewide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RpyprWTAufQ
youtube.com/live_chat?v=RpyprWTAufQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fgVwtC-YXPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Old bread

TODAY IS THE DAY TO VOTE VIRGINIANS
POLLS ARE OPEN FROM 6 AM TO 7 PM

Don't let any last second polls demoralize you, go in thinking we down a few percents and that every vote matters

If any anons want to help, jumping on social media would be useful right now

Here are some of the hashtags being used:

#VAgov #Gillespie #GameOnVA
More Dems on the #Northam tag

#NYCTerroristAttack, #SundayMorning, #TCSNYCMarathon, and other trends you might find useful in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Richmond areas would be helpfull to target too.

As for the Texas shooting: Push back against any liberals trying to turn this into an anti-white gun control argument. This is another case of a radicalized leftist lashing out on rural Americans.

Polling locations can be found on

elections.virginia.gov/

If you type in your voter info

And just in case:
Expect voter fraud and manipulation. If you are voting, keep tabs on illegals and people being bussed in, especially from DC

Gillespie by 8-9

We're fucked. Yet another communist governor. I fucking hate this state now.

>#5
It's okay user, this is Sup Forums not /sci/

youtube.com/watch?v=Bbien7qwxNI

SOON

This might work out for Republicans. Virginia is hard for them to win in. It is about the only state that (used to at least) be considered "purple" that is hurt by Trump's coalition.

Dems will win here, feel exultant, learn nothing, change nothing, and make the same mistakes across the whole country next year.

I'm surprised so many anons are flaunting exit polls. Even Trump lost with the exit polls so bad that Steve Bannon ended up calling Drudge to reassure him that the media is always wrong with their exit polls. Just wait for the actual results.

What did you expect? VA is totally blue. NoVo is cancer

Gillespie will win with 63%
results.elections.virginia.gov/vaelections/2017 November General/Site/Statewide.html

Go away shill.

that rain really fucked the dems lol
only 37% turnout in Richmond city

Christening the new thread with some more awesome Powhatan Arrow pics

Reminder, Kikes are starting to panic

Polls close at 7? Should we expect to know the winner by 7:30?

Heard there's a lot of enthusiasm + high turnout in the dem strongholds, not looking good for Gillespie

Ed

digits for a Gillespie win

Umm, no, sugarplum.

It's in Kek's hands now. Everyone do your best to channel meme magic chaos energy!

they are just MSNBC shill exit polls that were taken at 2PM

Go away shill.

RESULTS ARE COMING IN

WHAT'S THIS?!

Oh wow, would you look at that

Unfortunately, that's still plenty enough turnout for Dems to win Richmond.

Can someone with video editing skill edit the OP's Webm so a Smug Pepe is seen in the Rearview mirror? Take these tits as thanks

I voted for Gillespie. Full ballot red here, boiz. 757 reporting in.

>the Virgin Photo-lean

oh fug

I’m just here for the liberal salt.

Pretty close to pre-election opinion polls. Hopefully they didn't get other parts right in their projections.

>tfw dems are surging

it's over guys, they've won Virginia today and in 2018 they'll win the senate and Trump will be impeached and the Republican party will drift off into irrelevance...

it's over...we've failed

You get less funny every time.

good news

Democrat turnout is SURGING. It's over just stay home.

VA bro reporting in.

Voted straight ticket Republican...probably the only one in a 10 mile radius tho cause I live in Arlington.

Long live the Right Wing Death Squads

shalom

Meme magik from brazil.
Gillespie will win

Right Side Broadcasting just started a stream covering the Virginia election:

youtube.com/watch?v=RpyprWTAufQ

direct link to chat:
youtube.com/live_chat?v=RpyprWTAufQ

>that ad
I thought spics were good at climbing walls and fences.

Nope

>1 more hour

I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER
FUUUUUCK

You nazis ready to lose?

Polls close in about 1 hour now.

>implying confederate statues is something someone votes about

This isn't really relevant data

Not gonna lie, former Gillespie voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Gillespie crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I'm resigned to the likelihood that Gillespie will lose. It fucking sucks but it is what it is.

I was gonna vote for Ed after work but it's raining cold. Ordered a pizza and gonna sit this one out.

Melissa J. Hipolit @MelissaCBS6 42m42 minutes ago
More
Chesterfield turnout is 37% so far not including absentee. Registrar tells us it was 48-50% overall 4 years ago. @CBS6

is this good? it's down

Sauce now

the bots and shills are going into over drive, that's always a good sign

Sources telling me that Gillespie voters were turned away from polls and had votes invalidated for reasons not yet clear. Eyewitnesses heard them swearing in Russian.

Looks like it's over guys, Putin isn't going to be able to steal this one for us. Say it with me: Governor Northam.

LOVE TRUMPS HATE, MR. MACACO.

Good decision!

Guys, please don't vote Republican. This joke has gone too far please stop and look at yourselves. Are you guys really racists that don't care about our planet?

not until you make the video edit

Fuck off shill

I thought Northam was getting the Nazi vote, I mean he didn't want to associate with niggers.

It only sucks because it's going to be spun up like some huge victory. The Democrats are completely desperate for any kind of electoral victory.

Chesterfield is a red county, not good

Dad and I voted, mom wasn't able to since she's been out of town for 6 weeks. Girlfriend and her parents voted as well. We did our part, it's up to the other Virginia fags.

Dunno, I have a feeling pink wojaks will be the new demoralization tactic if Gillie loses.

Chesterfield here
This county is purple, but mainly red

>drain the swamp
>vote for a lobbyist
Trumpfags are retarded

I love Trump and the campaign, but you faggots I really wanted to die. I almost consider paying someone to dox you faggots so I could find and kill you.

Good man. Convince your other patriot friends to stay home too.

>off by one

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It really is

top kek

>democrats want to turn the people brown
>republicans want to turn the polar bears brown

When I hear low turnout I usually assume it's bad for Democrats, since their voters are more susceptible to that. Also it's a funky off-year election, the Dem electorate always turns out way less for non-Presidential election years. But, I know nothing about that county so I'm basically just guessing here.

I'm moving back to philly anyway. Fuck this faggoty ass state. Even country guys are soft out here.

Non autistic trumpfags are demoralized

Sources tell me that electronic voting machines were seen in cemeteries throughout Northern Virginia. Voting heavily dem in these locations

>Replying to shill posts

>Just a Leaf
>kek

THIS. JUSTIN TRUDEAU IS AN EXAMPLE OF A REAL LEADER, WIMPFIES.

Not really, it just means they're deploying them, nothing else

Chesterfield went to Trump by 2% (48 to 46) so not good, but not catastrophic

Lel watch this

fucking hell lad this better not be true

Could I have a link to those projections? Can't find anything

Good joke, friend! But please tell me why you think Liberals are after you?

Great! When do you leave? Need some help?

ONE HOUR LEFT

You're leader is Trudeau. Fucking Leaf

What do those brackets mean?

Good news for Northam, increased access in strong Democrat-leaning deceased communities is a big boost for their camp.

LETS GO GILLESPIE

Lmao you need more white men like me, friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=fgVwtC-YXPc

Pouring cold rain in NOVA.

voted republican in Roanoke

louder distortion

Hey, user, check this image out. What does it make you feel?

>Son, why do you get excited about random elections? You've never been to Virginia.
>Aren't you ever going to get a girlfriend?