# /CBTS/ #125: Who can weather the storm?

1. PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)
2. Stay focused. ALWAYS IGNORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.(this is really all anyone needs to counter slidefags)
4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days and weeks so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines.

Previously on /CBTS/ 124 >military anons are focused in, very supportive.
>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
>We may need to "re-seed" the important info one day on a mesh network (just thinking ahead)
>So let's stay as logical as possible

Updated Summary: i.imglnx.com/Q0goaU.jpg
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Compilation of "Q" posts: i.imglnx.com/3sKEwR.png
Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
--
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu
------

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt

QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nzEsET3zH8A
accesswdun.com/print/2017/11/602757
twitter.com/andersoncooper
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
thirdworldtraveler.com/Trilateralism/JimmyCarter_Trilat.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/saudis-intercept-ballistic-missile-over-capital-riyadh
youtu.be/2vVUb6rUzS4
economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/saudi-banks-freeze-more-than-1200-accounts-in-probe-number-still-rising-sources/articleshow/61549590.cms
observer.com/2016/03/the-troubling-friendship-of-hillary-clinton-and-george-w-bush/
m.slashdot.org/story/127342
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superior_General_of_the_Society_of_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REEEEEEEEEEEE!

1st for werewolves

>DUMP MEMES

Reposting the get I had in the previous thread. It's likely all four former presidents will be swept up in the storm.

Jimmy Carter is still alive.

bump

Umm g-guys..... I just checked into Orlando hotel in business trip... I’m a little weirded out

need info on a "coroner" named Mary Hassell

>Patience we must have user
>Focus we must have
>+++ matters not
>numerology matters not
>riddles matter not
>focus we must on the enemy
>with focus we find the truth
>with the truth we make the memes
>with the memes we grow stronger
>the force is with you user
>Focus. Dig. Meme. Pray.

Yeah, gotta wonder what Carter has to do with all this. Anyone else feel like looking into it?

+++ TAKE MY ENERGY MAGA +++

Maybe something they did for Halloween and haven't changed yet?

Someone make a circular flow diagram

It was just Halloween, they probably changed the password during

Hi anons, i fancy my being as an esoteric transmuter, i enjoy finding lyrics in songs and transmuting them for the greater good of our people, for Light and Truth. Please, join me in listening to these songs i post in these threads. I believe if we are jamming to the same tune, the more in synch our Intention / Will will be

>" I don’t want no one to save me from myself
>I know that it’s my storm to tame

>i know that it's my (our) storm to tame
>>i know that it's my (our) storm to tame

>Til the surface comes in reach
>Til the dark don’t feel too much like home
>Til the sand run through my fingers
>Til my heart and mind feel like my own
>Til the sky don’t seem so far, far away
>Just keep swimming baby"

The surface is within reach anons. God bless. Praise Kek. Praise Yeshua. Praise the prophets of old and praise God Almighty the Most High. LIFT EM UP!

youtu.be/nzEsET3zH8A

he seems to be favoring Trump lately.

SHILLL THREAD
NOT THE SAME NAMEFAG

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Every positive thought helps!

Pic related.

accesswdun.com/print/2017/11/602757

Post the real thread then, fgt

Sorry I fucked up the trip,
it's logical baker,
Holy shit there is anti-trump commercials on cable news ATM

is there an ongoing meme thread? cant see one in the catalog?
is there a meme telegram or discord?
we need a centralised meme discussion space and the general thread can not be it

Where is deep state pedo Anderson Cooper?

twitter.com/andersoncooper

Ive been so absorbed here that Ive missed what MSM has been up to? Any info? Have they backed off bashing Trump and undermining him? My Leftist friends have zero links to harass me with lately ... is the MSM now rolled up? Proof of CBTS?

Are we still doing interrogative posting??

Anybody here want to do a meme about HRC's devotion to Saul Alinksy, and Alinsky's open devotion to LUCIFER? Pic related

where have you been for the last two years of course they're heavily involved

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
WHAT THE FUCK IS PEPE DOING THERE

Supposedly the whole Iran-Contra affair was about Carter trying to stop the CIA/Deep State and failing.

OP HERE CONFIRMING TRIPFAG FUCK UP
sorry!
This is legit.

I wonder if we could use that in some way? Would help to have someone who was President and knows this shit help shut it down and expose it.

Ok. So after the SA posts, what came next? What's coming next?

DAMN IT fag
>you fucker
>disregard

I want a massive happening at 11pm GMT!!!

Good point.... weirded me out for a second.

native american frog carvings look like that, don't flip out

Anons. Cut the AI bullshit. Q writes with questions to avoid getting scooped up in keyword searches.

Please I pray we will be vindicated and the world will see the evils behind the curtain. Lord above protect us all fighting this battle. May we have real peace and prosperity.

Orders:
1. Answer the Q’s on the OP spreadsheet link
2. Create Memes on the narrative of Q’s answers (CIA takedown, Uranium 1, Fake news MSM, Arrested Saudi connections to Podesta/HRC/Dems/US Orgs, Military Authority against corrupt govt)
3. Avoid rabbit trails
4. Fire away!!!!

Life dont work like that kid sorry

Any user have this particular autist leaning and can make a circular diagram?

Carter was a prominent member of the Trilateral Commission,so a supporter of globalism and deep state.
thirdworldtraveler.com/Trilateralism/JimmyCarter_Trilat.html

Carter doesn't seem too fond of the close-knit Deep-State Presidents, though.

Today!!! Why is this important?

Our talking point: "Corrupt Saudis bought off Hillary Clinton; Trump is working with the Saudis to drain the swamp in both countries"

^As I said last thread.^

Here is a prototype meme of what I meant by "expressing that message in part".
The emphasis here is on Clinton's illegality and the fact that the corrupt foreigners were arrested.

>What's coming next?

HRC, Podestas, and Uranium One.

North Korea probably ties into this as well.

Lift this curtain that hides the beasts!

carter will die in 2018

Can we add a prayer to the top?

Lord be with Donald Trump and help us to be Enlightened?

required reading

Disinfo CIA shill...here's the real one.

That's what I mean. That could be useful.

For the doubters, a timeline:

Q posts first time about SA
Q posts second thread about SA
>> 147816901

Zerohedge reports on missile strike: zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/saudis-intercept-ballistic-missile-over-capital-riyadh

Anons first find out about missile strike:
Anons start to go berserk over SA arrests:
Q posts that we shot down the missile
Q confirms previous Q posts and start military speak regarding BO takedown
Q gives go:
Sup Forums knows that Trump is live speaking
Signal to speech get cut
Q alludes SA cut the feed
user notices Obama tweet
Q has the tweet already copy pasted and ready 15 seconds after prior user notified us all, claims it is confirmation code for Obama takedown.
Sup Forums finally gets confirmation that US shot the missile
@1:31:00
youtu.be/2vVUb6rUzS4

Also:
Q says only three non-military people can be him/her
This leaves us with Trump, Pence and Ivanka?

This. MOAR. They're going to try insinuate the opposite like muh Russia.

So will Bill, probably.

LOL I made them both. One with new info.

125 threads, 0 happenings.

Wow, it's fucking nothing — again.

////""\ .
(((/ m m -|- __
)))c = ) | (__)
////-./~` . []
(((( `.`\ :: []
)))`\ \)).-;.' .------, []
(() `._.-'` _( )[]
)/ `. | .'`^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^))\`.----'`[]
jgs ( \' { ~ - ~~ _ ~ - ~~ - ~ - (( | | []
.-.--\ \ { )) | | []
|_;_._`\ |{ ((__|_|-----[]
| ; ``` ;{ )) []
| /``-.____/ `~~~[]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'-' []
`' (__) (__)

I'll concentrate meme ideas for those subjects so we're ready to go once the arrests happen.

it was him that mention game theory

Saudis Freeze 1,200 Bank Accounts

Assets are being frozen. There will be more to follow. It will likely be numbered in the hundreds of billions before it’s fully known. This will choke off a huge part of the dirty American politician’s funding. When the money gets taken away, the motor of the corrupt machine will begin seizing. Lots of media companies are funded by Saudi money too. This is life’s blood to vampires. They will be desperate without new sources. Watch for rats looking for new ships to jump aboard. This will also lead to investigations of “philanthropist” foundations around the world. When I said Alwaleed’s arrest was a momentous event, now you know why.

This may also cause shocks in the markets and economy, so we should pay attention to the world markets in gold, bitcoin, price of artwork, real estate, commodities, oil, currencies, derivatives, and more.

Getting closer to the Day of the Drano in the swamp. If you haven’t already, add to your preps soon. We’re headed for historic times.

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/saudi-banks-freeze-more-than-1200-accounts-in-probe-number-still-rising-sources/articleshow/61549590.cms

Can someone make a diagram for this hypothesis, I'm out for a bit. Kim got Uranium most likely from US. Flowed Uranium One -> Switzerland -> CIA/RedShields -> Student Puppet Kim. Then he can give to Iran with their money from BO and Iran Deal. thehill com/policy/national-security/358339-uranium-one-deal-led-to-some-exports-to-europe-memos-show

Off topic but Roy Halladay just died. Fuck he was one of my favorite pitchers growing up

observer.com/2016/03/the-troubling-friendship-of-hillary-clinton-and-george-w-bush/

Reposting copypasta before it gets lost

Carter is very likely innocent. He got into office as a beltway "outsider" because the nation still had a bad taste in its mouth after the Nixon debacle (even though Nixon never ordered the Watergate break-ins). Carter was too weak and principled to affect any change on the DC Swamp, and was swiftly carried out of office after only one term.

Now, he champions world peace and is an outspoken critic of the state of Israel.

I thought bill was going to die in october before the election last year

saw that. sad day.

Think of it as something like the Declaration of Independence (the Founders' explanation to the world)
before the Revolution, to explain the "Nuremberg 2.0" to come.

Uranium mines provide us with 40,000 tons of uranium each year. Sounds like that ought to be enough for anyone, but it comes up about 25,000 tons short of what we consume yearly in our nuclear power plants. The difference is made up by stockpiles, reprocessed fuel and re-enriched uranium — which should be completely used up by 2013.
And the problem with just opening more uranium mines is that nobody really knows where to go for the next big uranium lode.

m.slashdot.org/story/127342

Hitlary?
Uranium One?

can anyone check her basement?
i mean... her open source classified state secrets server was hanging out there as well.

hillarys open source state secrets server for
research & development (foreign countrys only!)
including 1 free cheese pizza

so national security was never a problem for her.
there could be uranium under her bed!

Also see ALICE:

I'd like to add onto this.

Meme magic is actually real, and it's been studied all over the world.

At Princeton, they have been running the Global Consciousness Project, which measures harmonic sequences of random numbers during global events. The evidence shows that people affect the outcomes of random numbers, when they are synced together.

>pic related

Meme magic is actually real. Pizzagate is a good example. We singlehandedly memed our way, to potentially take down global elite pedophile networks.

Meme magic is real. It's the secret they don't want you to know.

What's up? Why are you talking about death of former president??

I shall found the #PrayersForRohan 268th airborne Meme squadroon.
Can I co-found it with Venti? SHe is my waifu.

>no happenings
>koigate
Shut up shill

A
Large
Ion
Collider
Experiment
The Superior General of the Society of Jesus is the official title of the leader of the Society of Jesus – the Roman Catholic religious order which is also known as the Jesuits. He is generally addressed as Father General. The position sometimes carries the nickname of the Black Pope, because of his responsibility for the largest Catholic, male religious order and as contrasted to the white garb of the Pope. The thirty-first and current Superior General is the Reverend Father Arturo Sosa, elected by the 36th General Congregation on October 14, 2016.[1]

The black pope is:

The thirty-first and current Superior General is the Reverend Father Arturo Sosa, elected by the 36th General Congregation on October 14, 2016.[1]

Godfather III is john m___, as he is the third in line of of a proud military history, and a disappointment compared to the first two.
confirmed to do with the Papal Banking Scandal like in the movie

The Superior General of the Society of Jesus is the official title of the leader of the Society of Jesus – the Roman Catholic religious order which is also known as the Jesuits. He is generally addressed as Father General. The position sometimes carries the nickname of the Black Pope, because of his responsibility for the largest Catholic, male religious order and as contrasted to the white garb of the Pope. The thirty-first and current Superior General is the Reverend Father Arturo Sosa, elected by the 36th General Congregation on October 14, 2016.[1]

The black pope is:

The thirty-first and current Superior General is the Reverend Father Arturo Sosa, elected by the 36th General Congregation on October 14, 2016.[1]

“Killing of the King” is secret rite passage into 33rd degree-Illuminati-Skull and Bones Chapter 322 Code 13-Mystick Krewe of Comus..

good stuff
people already hate hillary though
obama is the one with the pet dindu army that needs exposing

Ivanka is connected to Clintons/Pedo Rings
She is an enemy to Trump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_theory
Political science[edit]
The application of game theory to political science is focused in the overlapping areas of fair division, political economy, public choice, war bargaining, positive political theory, and social choice theory. In each of these areas, researchers have developed game-theoretic models in which the players are often voters, states, special interest groups, and politicians.

F

wat?

george bush sr and carter are both 93

It's less how they started and more what they were. Jesuits were effectively the CIA of the Papacy.
How long has the Catholic Church not been a positive force on Earth? How long have they been abusive in direct opposition to the "teachings" they force upon the world?

And when did they ever lose any of their authority or holdings? What groups are the most active?

What President was Catholic?
Is that related?
33 Killing a King?
What about the Knights Templar?
Were they opposed to the Jesuits?
Are the KT actually related to the Freemasons?

Stay on
Pope trafficking connections and bush ties
Cern uranium money ties
Gates found Saudi connects

>Stay on
>Pope trafficking connections and bush ties
>Cern uranium money ties
>Gates found Saudi connects

Stay on
Pope trafficking connections and bush ties
Cern uranium money ties
Gates found Saudi connects

>Stay on
>Pope trafficking connections and bush ties
>Cern uranium money ties
>Gates found Saudi connects

yes you are on to something huge

We need some memes that get people thinking. Questioning. We need to start getting them out. I think of all of my liberal friends who get their “news” from Facebook fan pages run by shills. We need to combat that. Easy does it at first; get them thinking. The happening will do the rest. Operation Mockingbird needs to go widespread.

These are good !

You edited MAGAtrump's response. Easy to replicate, and fake a SS dude.

If we can somehow monitor 501c3 earnings drying up, we can ID swamp creatures' illicit funding from SA.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders would have the complete picture, wouldn't she?

From the spreadsheet:

q609 How did political leaders/talking heads accum assets in excess of $5mm+?
q610 What was the net worth for each prior to taking office?
q611 Reconcile.

They start poor and end up rich. Congress is effectively immune from insider trading laws which allows them to enrich themselves. Also, the information they have access to would be very valuable to outside investors.