Global IQ decreases 1.23 points per decade

unz.com/jthompson/intelligence-lost-at-123-iq-points-per/
According to scientist Michael Woodley we are not evolving, we are regressing. We wer much smarter in 19 century. Thoughts? Solutions?
Or is this the solution? Have we become too smart and nature "wants" us to go back to the age of hunting and gathering living in tents and huts? No space colonisation?

>Michael Woodley of Menie spends much of his time tending his ancestral estate, pacing the linen-fold panelled rooms of the ancient house, warming his hands at the towering stone fireplace and meditating on the collapse of the aristocracy, the paucity of contemporary innovation and the lamentable and persistent downward drift of the national intellect. Now he sends me a barefoot runner with his latest manuscript, which I have read as the autumn mists creep across the Nadder valley, before penning this reply for the poor urchin to carry back to his master.

>Young Woodley avers that, not only are we going to hell in a handcart, but we are doing so at a pace which he can predict with some accuracy (1.23 IQ points per decade), composed as it is of two dysgenic effects: the dull have been reproducing with greater fecundity than the bright (.39), and increasing paternal age has increased the rate of deleterious mutations (.84).

In the spirit of the age, and with an ever-present concern for your health and safety, those of you who are of nervous disposition or advancing paternal age should turn away, and listen to light classical music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
youtube.com/watch?v=HSGlwgppKH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

basically the article says, the first scene from Idiocracy is our reality
youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E

Fortunately in the next 20-30 years once China cracks gene-selection for embryos it will allow each generations IQ to increase by 10-15 points, with the effect of raising the IQ of the general populations of most countries to 140-150 by 2120-2130. Of course countries that start out way lower like sub-saharan Africa will take way longer to get there.

It's just a matter of how fast the different countries adopt it, how willing China is to sell the tech, how hard the EU and USA lobby against it etc. It's inevitable but may take longer if the west pushes back.

we peaked in the victorian era. ww1 and 2 rekt our intellectuals

Shocking that IQ is trending downward while populations of different races are exploding across the globe.

I am sure, it has absolutely nothing to do with the GINORMOUS explosion of the African population, Op. Nothing at all. Let's send more food and aid to Africa and ban contraception.

>Have eight children
>OH NO! THEY ARE DIEING OF HUNGER WHAT DO!!!
>Here, black bull, I am guilty for being white. Have this.

Chances are it's proportional to the increase in nigger population in Africa, and the decrease in all others across the globe.

Quick! Use our remaining IQ to correlate decline in IQ with which population is growing the fastest!

China is going to start with eugenics which is going to start a race towards it. Ultimately, a more stable and less religious people are going to come out on top. I'm thinking Japan will lead the world in terms of AI and genetics in the next 100 years and come out as the global super power.

I think the US economy and most of the west is going to dip as well as China that mostly feeds off of it with slave labor. The Chinese know their economy is volatile, that's why they buy up so much foreign real estate.

I wish someone would love me enough to start a family

but what if the world becomes destablizied before we get there? I've heard population grows 1 billion every 14 years.

Its a population thing. Subsaharan Africans, Indians and Middle Easterners have absolutely atrocious IQ scores. But they have ridiculously high fertility rates. So while, yes, intelligent people are breeding, the vast majority of population growth is coming from 80 ish IQ area.

the thing is if these numbers grow more and more and migrate they will destabilize countries.
It can also become more dangerous to buy ressources from there.
Maybe we won't have the time to quietly work in labors to find a solution because there's civil war or intercontinental war or economic breakdown.
Maybe we'll find a solution but only if things stay calm enogh until then, or not?

came here to say this
france average IQ dropped by a few points take a quess what did it?

i love how people never read the book but feel smart quoting the movie

>IQ average drops
>Large explosion of Indian and African Population.

>trusting China from doing anything but an heroing itself

Am I supposed to be surprised? ZOG's plan is going along as planned.

>White population declines every year.
>Nigger population skyrockets every year
>Global IQ goes down every year.
Gee I wonder why that is.

Black Africans (numbers increasing exponentially since all the aid from watching starving children ads on TV) have an IQ less than a Gorilla. Yes, literally stupider than a fucking Gorilla.

East Asian IQ ~105-110
White IQ ~105
South American/Mextizo ~85
African American (heavily mixed with whites) ~80
Sub-Saharan African ~70

Consistent with all the race mixing going on.

The NWO has already begun with their dysgenics. Soon, we'll all be the cattle they desire.

>and increasing paternal age has increased the rate of deleterious mutations (.84)

But will all mutations be bad? Won't a few increase IQ? Won't those higher-IQ mutations accumulate? If we reverse this number, and say that 1% of humanity is gaining 0.84 points of IQ, and the rest is losing 1.23 points?

What if apes were once proto-humans, and they inherited the low IQ alleles and we inherited the high IQ alleles? We now know that bipedalism is 5 million years old due to the Trachilos footprints, that humans and chimps split off 4.5-0.765 million years ago, and the oldest chimp fossil is only 500,000 years old.

Dumb people become proto-humans, then apes, while the true humans keep advancing.

Mudslimes pumping out children.

the main reason for this is the spread of communistic ideologies
communism at its core is a way of enabling the weak to survive and forcing the strong to give up and become weak
where you have a whole society of weaklings, even if some of them have the potential to be strong, the starvation roulette is completely random, meaning you're fucking up the gene pool big time because there will always be more weak than strong
in a proper system the people who degenerate society simply die off, which hasn't been happening for a long time because of gibs
the nigsplosion is a part of the commie mentality that the whole fucking planet seems to have adopted

>increasing paternal age has increased the rate of deleterious mutations
*maternal

This. Lucky china offsets it

lol, its cause we have welfare for dumb people. the gov should only pay for smart people to have babies

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

youtube.com/watch?v=HSGlwgppKH4

The kikes can't even preserve their own race.

basically blacks have more kids than whites -

is there perhaps a certain culture of people ALSO in decline that can explain the dropping of the average iq? or a culture madly proliferating while having a low iq? i wonder.