How would you go about De-Population efficiently?

There will be too many people on this planet soon (some say that's now) and not enough resources to go around. How do you go about knockin' off a fat chunk of the populous? Who's going first? How do you do it? Who gets saved and who gets to decide?

What made me think of this question is seeing a Doc about people with extreme multiple personality disorder, their quality of life was nill and they brought nothing but a burden of misery to their family and others. I had conflicting feelings because my thoughts were that those people should be put down early- but who am I to decide?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Study_Memorandum_200
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Encourage the goyim to become trannies and lifelong childless sluts, zika sterility virus, and bring in terrorist muslim refugees to keep the population bubble from harming muh shekels

Totally ignore the much larger populations of India, China, and Africa

End all welfare programs, only those with the means to survive make it

First you prepare for a massive war. Second you cut off all free money to people who can't work. This will make them revolt fiercely so that's when you deploy your army to put down the rebellion. (Pro Tip: Make sure the odds are stacked in your favor before you cut the money to the plebs. They have many more troops but are a lot less trained/organized.)
Third, fight like hell and don't stop till you are either dead or have won.

Well, I suppose first I'd cut all aid to Africa and let them all cannibalize each-other like the subhumans they are. Then I'd let Chinese bugmen and Indian poo-in-loos go to war like they've been wanting.

At that point the overpopulation issues would pretty much solve itself naturally.

Kill all the Africans and the Indians

Feminism.

Africa is the only source of population growth currently predicted

>mandatory IQ testing world wide
>anyone in the bottom 15% of the bell curve world wide gets sterilized (relatively painless and does not prevent the continued enjoyment of sex)
>also sterilize: felons, corrupt politicians or corruption by anyone in government funded jobs and anyone on welfare programs in modern countries for more than 2 consecutive years

Just stop giving aid to third world countries. It's that simple. Let the Africans figure out a way to build a civilization (lol) or let them starve to death.

It's not our problem and it's never been our problem.

And this is the thinking the US was on in the 70s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Study_Memorandum_200

>There will be too many people on this planet soon
myth. suck one op

Weaponize super ebola and unleash it into Africa.

butt aids

Western world doesn't have a population problem, it has an immigrant problem.

However for countries that DO have a problem, implement a 1-child policy for urbanites. This doesn't really work well so obviously revise it a little bit, but basically just have less kids for a temporary amount of time and it'll work out. Urbanites also don't care much about life so some may be willing not to have kids.

End aid/free gibs for single mothers with more than one child. Period.

>no More normies!
By killing you.

Space colonies.

Get rid of welfare in every country and stop giving free meds to Africa

Add random toxins in low doses to vaccines. Make people take lots of vaccines for muh "herd immunity."

fucking fantastic

Overpopulation isn't real, it's created to stop white Peolpe having kids and flood their countries with sandniggers

This. Not sure what to do about the chinks though.

Teach people that everyone who disagrees with them is insane. The ensuing hate plague will decimate society.

Start a plague in Madagasc-

Oh my god!

Also,
In your personal family/friendship circle, ACTIVELY SHAME SINGLE MOTHERS AND DEADBEAT FATHERS WHO KEEP ON HAVING KIDS AND FOISTING THE PROBLEM ON SOMEONE ELSE. especially if they are degenerate in any way (drug abusing, lying, stealing, multiple fathers,
It is our responsibility to tell our own families off when they perpetuate this bullshit. It shouldn’t be the governments problem at all. Families aren’t doing their job of holding each other accountable. We make excuses for ourselves when we excuse the shitty behavior of our brothers/sisters/cousins or whatever.

this. supposedly it would take 500 years to terraform mars with current tech. the fact that we havent started is mindblowing

Moron

kill half of them

the spelling, the pic, the whole post, what did you find moronic user

Incentivize vasectomies.
De-incentivize having multiple children.

>There will be too many people on this planet soon
no even close, the whole population can fit in the netherlands
>not enough resources to go around.
(((scarcity))) meme

stop implying humans aren't smart enough to fix anything that comes our way. we always have

Sterilize all the blacks and anyone with an IQ less than 90 regardless of race. Nobody dies, everyone lives out happy lives and the problem takes care of itself completely in 100 years

I would bomb any city with over 300 000 people

What is excess carbon monoxide in the atmosphere? What is lack of oxygen????

>Feminism

>Promotion of liberalism and homosexuality

>Chemicals in foods and clothing, and any consumables in general

>Almost unrestricted contamination of the air and soil and waters

>Culture of leisure where consuming and distracting oneself is more important than having children

>Unrestricted traffic of radio waves through the air

>Any other means of giving people cancer and sterilizing them

>no even close, the whole population can fit in the netherlands
Maybe if you stuff them together like fucking sardines, the Netherlands is tight enough as it is, let alone with +7 billion people or whatever.

>What is lack of oxygen?
hell whole continents might flip over with all that extra weight

A bullet to the brain is the most efficient form of population control.

This or you forcibly sterilize your population. But this still takes more work, time and money than a bullet to the brain.

Outright genocide.

Gas the jews.

Lower fertility in the biggest problem groups.

Genetic weapons.

well it could fit and could work in potential, but i mean we have a shitload of space left and before we ever get too full, we'll be at another planet

By stopping all the money going into africa.
The chinese will probably end themselves with all the polution anyway so theres also that.

All non-Aryans have to go. Japan already took the liberty of depopulating their country to replace Japan with Germanic Aryans, China will do the same.

Weaponised Tay-Sachs.

>we'll be at another planet
yeah good luck with that

Use stupid poor people to kill each other using greed or some sort of triggering topic

>multiple personality disorder
A meme to silence the woke. It's hard as shit to keep up with all the kikery.

This planet could easily sustain twice the population it has now if resources were properly distributed

Having the population double is not a good thing. Because you’re then incentivizing it to double again. dumbass.

Sooo... now then?

I would eliminate the gene(s) that code for sociopathy / psychopathy, using whatever is the most accurate technology at the time. What the world needs is a holocause of genetic morality far before any other kind.

take away the food, get rid of the population. it's been done so many times in the past you should know this.

How about start with reducing the out of control reproduction that occurs in the Middle East, Asia and Africa. The only reason Aftica has such a high population is due to all the foreign aid and charity they receive from western countries. Then a bunch of fucked up shit happens in those regions and millions of them get imported into western countries to have even more babies.

i'd advise all the eugenicist families, royals, shills, and other elite families to sterilize and/or neck themselves, to serve as role models for us plebs of course

once that upper crust of roughly a hundred thousand ultra-wealthy degenerates is gone, the rest of us will be inspired to solve this "problem" once and for all

''nuclear accident''

it'll double before it goes down, stew that thought in your brain soup for a while

Did I say it was a good thing?

I said over population isn't an issue, I never said it was a good thing to have the population double,

dumb ass

Tell people that going to college and getting into crippling debt for life is way more fun than performing basic biological functions, but who could be fucking dumb enough to believe that?

Oh wait, Westerners...

Sterilize all felons

Opt out. If they agree to sterility treatment, Childless people would be able to opt out of species continuation, doing so would result in an immediate reward for $10,000 and a 1/3 discount on their taxes for the rest of their lives.

This would be seen as a reward for their sacrifice and an immediate, significant financial gain.

>it's better to behave like a monkey than to get a proper education and a proper career
Fascinating. Also, in any decent country, you won't get into crippling debt for the rest of your life for going to school.

I like this idea

What documentary was this? Dissociative Identity Disorder sucks, but it's definitely treatable and quality of life isn't that bad.

t. diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder.

Sterilize every black person in Africa, and incognito sterilize China and India.
Boom.

I remembered a story about a Bill & Melinda Gates foundation vaccination program years ago that caused sterility. That'd be a good start.
This thing here looks to be a new instance.

Stop all aid efforts in Africa
Glass all Muslims(whoops got Isreal too, dang it)
Teach Indians the glory of the condom and force them to wear one at all times.

your disorder is a meme so pharma companies can make money

I bet it only lasted a certain amount of time.

Show us your flag, cuck.

Well, the easiest would probably be to globalize multiple areas of the planet. Create E.U superstate that goes beyond economy, create S.A.F South American Federation, Polystralia Collective, etc, Asian Confederacy or whatever. Just globalized super states so that it's easier to force certain laws and regulations.

I would model my policies and economic system to utterly and completely control immigration to and from each super state.

I would establish an incredibly strong court system and police state that reach's across every inch of the planet, and then I would begin with depopulation policies. Every family is limited to 1 birth for the next 100-200 years.

Of course this would all have to be done via oligarchy. This isn't necessarily the right way to go about doing it, or the nicest way. But it is the easiest and most plausible way to depopulate the planet without a nuclear holocaust or engineered pandemic or any other WMD's.

If that were true then they would actually use medications for treating it, but there isn't actually any medication for it.

Quit making us do your homework, CIA.

WW3 with a Dday style attack for 10 years

Cities...they have to go. Destroy all the world's cities.
Problem solved.

Nuke India, Indonesia, central Africa, Pakistan, South America (try to avoid the Falklands), and Turkey.

simple, make everyone think that wireless technology is harmes to living organisms

I recommend something like Spanish Flu. You’d have to be judicious about how you deploy it, but there is potential for seious damage. I think a clever biohacker could do it relatively cheaply.

They want to herd us into cities and kill us there

Cut forgein aid to third world countries especially Africa

No, don't use bio warfare. Retards will end up killing us all.

gas all muds in india and africa. and give total communism back to china and whoever lives, lives

It doesn’t matter WHO dies. It only matters that MANY die.

Make men and women hate eachother.

The problem with viruses is that they can mutate. Intentionally unleashing them is a stupid idea. Because they have the potential to become super viruses that could end up killing everyone. Not most...All

Shit plan, puts you at the mercy of your generals and the soldiers.

The soldiers largely come from the poor people that will be most affected by your war. Many grew up in neighbourhoods you will have them cleanse.

My solution? Educate as many as possible and install a regime of strict birth control. If we can scrape by for about 4 generations with sub replacement levels of population, we'll be fine. If you force some of the people to get abortions or sterilisations but leave their livelyhoods intact, the people will grumble, but won't revolt.

Oh and cut off all aid to Africa and colonize the continent slowly by using the ensuing civil wars as fronts to erect more and more protected zones in which food is controlled to make breeding nearly impossible.

die

7 billion people. Give it an average of 4 people per family. If all were, and had a 1/4 acre each that adds up to the size of Alaska. Many prefer urban dwelling so the need for size is diminished.
Governments hog the land and keep people out of most.

Sterilize niggers, chinks and poos

>here will be too many people on this planet soon
Says who?

How many is too many?

>and not enough resources to go around.
Says who?

I would start with chopping your balls off fag.

>Stop food stamp/humanitarian aid payout
>within a week 20% drop in population worldwide
>prophet

And you people who live in the big cities have a skewed perspective.
Nothing crowded about where I live.

You don't seriously think that the problem is a lack of land for people to live on, do you?

There's too many people in Africa, India, and China. Everywhere else is fine.

get fucked, commie scum.

I'm gonna go with fake shower room gas chambers and peddle powered brain bashing machines.