Remember when Sup Forums hated RT?

Remember when Jews were holocausted?

no, i came during the summer

No?

I heard it was 12 million jewish children turned into soap and lampshades, a shame.

exactly

>often hostile
eh, I cant say thats true in my experience in Russia.

>ambivalent
thats true, in general the older crowd is more fond of it and the younger crowd is less fond of it, but all in all people have mixed feelings about it.

Plenty of souvenir stands still sell hammer and sickle merchandise but its mostly for the retarded chinese/westerners who visit.

I came in May

RT is one of the only news sources I watch. They're usually alright if you get over the Russian shilling.

>Leftwngers are so dumb and crazy, it's like they're stuck in a failed utopia.

>Oh my god you don't support Donald Trump? You must be a kike shill

you tried

The point of the image is to allude to the red scare. How does supporting Trump mean you believe in a failed utopia? Unless you think Trump supporters really are secret Russian nazis.

RT is pretty decent compared to other international MSM.

I don't at all, OP. In fact, an early Sup Forums meme compared all news agencies and insinuated that RT, Al Jazeera, and something else were far better than CNN, NBC, BBC, and Fox if you could parse through their shilling.

>you're still trying

I've watched RT for a long time. On international events that aren't of any relevance to Russia/Russian foreign policy, they can sometimes be a reliable source, and their documentaries are always interesting. It's when they start covering Russia-related topics that it becomes apparent they are Kremlin funded. They actively conceal or downplay protest actions that occur within their borders, but they're perfectly happy to record any social strife occurring in other nations. You can easily see how their media coverage plays into Russian soft power objectives.

The comment section on their site is like watching a schizophrenic talk to himself. It's very likely full of Russian government bots.

Slept all day. Don't give a fuck.

RT was the only news source that covered Ron Paul

sounds like you're the newfag

On the contrary, germ. If you support Trump, you're a kike shill.
Now back to plebbit.

RT is ok when they cover international news but when they cover stuff like Gamergate or Black Lives Matter they do the standard liberal bullshit. RT is staffed by refugees from american and british mainstream news. A lot of feminists.