What does Sup Forums think about this company? Not the fucking games. The company itself, its business practices...

What does Sup Forums think about this company? Not the fucking games. The company itself, its business practices, its politics, its role in society. I think it's degenerate, it promotes weeb culture that's ruining White America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2CLZiAsQgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it's time to become sexually aggressive and commit rape and other sex crimes! Go to jail and get raped!

I think you're a philistine retard.

I am looking forward to kingdom hearts 3

I think you're a God damn fucking fucking shit! Haha oh yeah! You fucking ninny! You fucking ninny muggins! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off!

1488 heil hitler gas the jew race war now gas all the niggers, spics, mongrels, chinks, gooks, nips, emus and slav subhumans white man is superior to everyone by their intelligence and creativity, no other race deserves to live with this ubermench other than this race itself this is a white man's world now and you are not welcome in our world 1488

>its politics

Seems okay to me

this desu

>ruining white America
Nice projection schlomo

What are you going to accuse us next of, world conquest?

They were better before the merger. Squaresoft for life.

They couldn't help but fuck over the launch of Deus Ex MD.

The Secret of Mana remake looks like a complete piece of shit, too.

dude just saw the anime hair and went DITS DURGENERUT HURR

>

Get the fuck off Pol nigger.

>Not the fucking games. The company itself, its business practices, its politics, its role in society.
What part didn't you understand nigger?

>'Pizza' in FF7

Could Square Enix be /ourguys/?

>Not the fucking games
Nah, dude. The games.

The games were better when Square was Squaresoft and Enix was Enix. Now that magic is gone.

This

Squaresoft's work was a rare continuation of unsullied Western tradition. How about that?

This. Fuck (((square enix))), squaresoft actually made FF's that Europeans could understand, not this shit they have today.

JUST USE ARYAN MALES AND GRILLS WITH A QUEST TO REMOVE (((THEM)))

GIB FUCKING EUROPEAN AESTHETICS AND MUSIC NOW!!

who cares?

>that Europeans could understand.

Didn't knew you needed that kid stuff.

yeah cause its all those final fantasy playing fuckers that are going around in saggy pants spouting identity politics while illegally immigrating here with rap music and gang culture all pushed by big (((media and entertainment)))

oh, wait, no its the spics and the blacks

>chile
>a literal non country
>some random mongrel on White man technology

What do you want?

NieR Automata is a god among games

It seems to trigger you and anything that triggers newfags is good in my book

I liked sleeping dogs but havent played much else from them. Go make this thread on Sup Forums they flip out whenever someone says anything bad about their precious jap companies.

Secret of Mana was always their shittiest franchise. Not even their best secret.

Hasn't it been irrelevant since the PS3 came out like 10 years ago

Nomura's work has matured too, buddy
youtube.com/watch?v=W2CLZiAsQgE
FF15 would've been great if it wasn't taken out of his hands.

The real question is, why are the japs the only ones even trying anymore, in any medium? It might not be as good as the real classics, but at least it doesn't remind me of MTV every second

Enix it's not that good, lunar was better with less.

Truth.

Final Fantasy 15 is the best Final Fantasy because it's not turn-based garbage.

It's like Murdoch said: RPGs are simulated masculinity. All our lives we've been rescuing princess from castles, but where are we now that our actual princess are in danger? (paraphrasing)

True words.