HAPPENING IN POLAND

continuing from Antifa from France and Germany wants to come to Poznań, Poland and cause riots.

The source is
lahorde.samizdat.net

and I can dump polish sources if you want them for some reason but the one posted is the original source.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHpnlTtmkmo
youtube.com/watch?v=bZhSXyTro-4
youtube.com/watch?v=J0GMsvwtyfs
world-newspapers.com/poland.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will dump photos from the last event antifa tried to organize in Poznań.

getting thrown out like the garbage they are

a ghoul getting arrested

Yeah sure ignore this thread the slide threads about black cocks seem more important.

just kill them or something

from those pics, it seems to me that there's no big problem over there, brother
you're pretty good

how much is the avg antifa protester getting payed for this?
I can't imagine they do this faggotry for free

But this time black block responsible for Hamburg will come. It won't be only polish faggots and junkies, they will be supported by foreign borderline terrorists.

oh please let that happen. I know the poles will take care of that properly!!

Scatter the limbs across the four corners of the country!

Burger bump

good luck pole. Antifa got pretty lively in germany over the summer. I hope your lads crack some skulls.

Please tell me there will be a live stream. German police always holds back since some hippie died in the '60s, I hope yours will just give them rubber pellets to the face.

The police are big guys

I will try to go there and periscope it

Every week I love Poland a little more.

youtube.com/watch?v=nHpnlTtmkmo

Another great photo. The weak should fear the strong.

We shall see how you handle this.

It's always nice to see photos of commies getting their asses beat so thanks.

As for the black block from Germ-many, how many of them do you think realistically will show up? Even with support from Soros and other Jews I'll say about a thousand could show up. They will be supported by local commies as well but at the same time they will be in an unfamiliar territory, with no places to hide all of them and to change into plain clothing, facing the Polish nat-fucks and well trained riot police who already knows how to deal with much more violent hooligans.

There will surely be some property damage, injuries (mostly on the commie side) hopefully some ghoul gets shot with rubber bullets point blank and dies but that will be about it, I can bet my left nut that Poznań will never look like Hamburg afterwards.

BTW, odd that they wanna do it on the 15th and not the 11th

I guess they are worried that too many patriots and nat-fucks will be out

>Even with support from Soros and other Jews I'll say about a thousand could show up
I doubt that one thousand is possible they would need buses to get so many """people""" in there and our police will just arrest them at the border if they try it because of the safety reasons. They will try something more subtle to sneak trough police control so I'm not really sure how may of them can make it but it's definitely not a thousand people.

These fuckers look the same all over the place don't they?

They are doing this on the 15th because a nationalist MP will be organizing a meeting for local nationalists then. They are trying to block his speech just like they always trying to block Spencer's speeches.
yep, maybe they are lab grown clones

time to mobilise bydlo legions

Well then that's even easier then, if the Polish media outlets are already writing about this then sure as fuck the Defence Ministry knows and I trust they will know how to handle it.

I actually kinda wish they do it because it would surely end badly for them and it would undermine the morale of the Polish antifa limiting their engagement in the future.

Oh and I bet skinny little commies don't have easy lifes in Polish prisons with all those hooligans who are known to be in a lot of cases either strong anti commie/nazi or just straight up nazi, ahh the amounts of literal butthurt are in-imaginable

Wait for them when they get off the busses. As soon as they step off the bus, mash them into oblivion. Beat the fuck out of them for stepping foot on polish soil. Fuck these swine.

youtube.com/watch?v=bZhSXyTro-4

They are already mobilized.

youtube.com/watch?v=J0GMsvwtyfs

Bydło do boju!!!!1111jedenjedenjeden

how does antifa eu compare to our antifa?

Polish antifa are faggots but German antifa is full of psychopaths with nothing to lose. Hamburg showed what they are capable of.

world-newspapers.com/poland.html

A lot are like the college kids you have in the US, but there is a a violent core.

?
>Polish Newspapers
>BBC Country Profile: Poland
Dear God... -.-

ya, it's a great site to find stories from where they really happened but BBC fucks are all over

lol is that a child?

it might be a child or a malnourished junkie, it's hard to tell when it comes to antifa scum

>being dragged like a literal child having a temper tantrum
what the fuck is happening to the world

Yup, German Antifa are full of actual nihilists that want to spread their misery as this pic demonstrates. Soros money at work here. Right wing orgs need to work out ways of bleeding out that 18billion dollars profusely.. Pinpoint who is receiving the money and target them with all sorts of disinformation campaigns.. fuck it why not setup up "leftist" ngo's and then funnel the money out..

How are the news people reportimg this according to each country? I figure Germany's news says leftist of peace are rioting against polands racist far right government. And polands government is probably reporting how the cucks from germany arent respecting poland