Is this a happening?

Is this a happening?

#MAGA

>virgina governor's race
>race

They're both white. This IS a happening! There's no niggers running for governor!

I thought Gillespie was a horrible racist or something?

He literally wants to run over brown children in his truck

Kek really

If Gillespie wins the Democrat party is officially dead. It would be a Republican sweep in 2018/2020.

This excites me greatly...

pic unrelated, somewhat...

He's literally Jeb! He is as middle-of-the-road Republican as they come. He's anti sanctuary city but pro amnesty for DACA. The Dems tried to turn him into a Klan member and it backfired bad as the truck running over minority kids ad aired just before the Muslim truck attack in NYC.

Everyone! Lend Gillespies your energy so Northam and the Latino Victory Fund can be destroyed!

I wouldn't put trust in polls.

>The Dems tried to turn him into a Klan member and it backfired bad as the truck running over minority kids ad aired just before the Muslim truck attack in NYC
Brilliant.

>He's anti sanctuary city but pro amnesty for DACA.

Good thing he has no saw on Fed laws.

*say

Energy sent to Virgina

It begins!

Praise KEK

This may be true but pundits are framing this race as a preview of where “Trumpism” stands since the presidential election. It will also be an indicator of whether “white grievance politics” will continue to be a successful driving force in the country’s elections going forward. It is VERY bad news for libs if they lose VA tonight. This outcome will either highly motivate liberals to participate in future elections around the country... or likely demotivate them and risk causing many to feel powerless going forward.

So everyone cross your fingers and pray that the election goes to Gillespie.

Reddit is upset

Early reporting, don't get excited. Wait until you have the major cities and counties report.

Also NoVA is worse than niggers and should be nuked.

Official virginia elections has Gillepsie down

Sending energy Virginia bros. Praise
Kek!

20% reporting. You know how this shit is unknowable until +80%

Channeling Kek's energy to Virginia

I feel like the NYT has overestimated Northem's popularity. Like how they thought Hillary would have Obama level turnout.

Heheh sure buddy. come back in an hour ;)

I voted for Northram, Fairfax, and Herring, just to fuck fuck with drumpftards.

it's literally over user

Dems are a evolutionary dead end.

Nice. Fuck Drumpf.

Doubles and bog confirm

I'll showing 22% with 3pts northum. What do you have? North winning isn't weird since last few governors have been Doing.

Not to mention self-defeating in the long run.

The problem is they will resort to disastrous quick-fix solutions like mass immigration.

I.e. since immigrants are like 95% Democrats, though with diminishing returns over time (sons of immigrants become less Democrat, and so on, but the demographic invaders remain).

Let's get this shit VA!!! Currently driving back to my lovely state after getting my Edukashun in commie maryland since that's where my company is based. Fuck yeah VA!!!
Thanks for reading my blog

Fugg I can't believe that the poll is that close. I really hope Ed wins.

No. One is a neo-cohen cuck and the other is a typical democrat scumbag. The only "happening" would be if a meteor fell from the sky and killed them both.

what's wrong with Ralph's face???

Tick Tock Drumplets

northam ahead by 4%

>really hope Ed wins
why He's a bush-loving, neo-cohen good goy.

they are both bad
ed will not win because trumps base will not support him

>northam ahead by 4%
a. lose the meme flag or you won't get any more responses
b. you assume anyone who cared about trump wants this walking bag of human filth to win? you are very wrong hard-on.

oy vey turn off your meme flag goyim

meaningless race. VA is not a state we need to win in 2018.

now that we have 42 governors in the national assembly, impeachment proceedings begin tomorrow. btfo Drumpf

That would be my favorite outcome.

It pisses off dems and demoralizes them

He's got my vote then

Northam's winning hard. What the fuck OP

This

I can't tell you how many distraught cucks I used to be friends with have been demoralized by the losing spree of Dems of late, just every time they get one step closer to losing hope... No reason to give them any now

It must really suck to be you