Landscape of insanity- Rand Paul attacked on Riding Lawnmower

What the fuck just happened and why?

There has to be footage of this somewhere.

A systemic attack on republicans and conservatives by mobilized leftists

Patriots mobilizing

Rand Paul in hospital

Did he get "doctor'd?"

For the real story find out which Doucher daughter just tested pregnant.

Read the news, faggot. His neighbor assaulted him over ‘yard debris’ and broke a couple ribs.

Learn

To

Interwebs

>When leaves from your neighbor's trees fall onto your property, thus violating the NAP, so you break five of his ribs.

Fugg. I was watching live PD, catching up on the last episode.
A man actually called the cops and wanted his neighbor arrested because he stepped on his property to pick up leaves. He actually was mad enough to issue threats, in front of police about a man stepping on his lawn PICKING UP LEAVES.
The world is going crazy, and I’m becoming more convinced only people here can conceive of NAP as a personal policy for dealing with life.

my retard neighbor will rake all the leaves from his lawn and then pile it up onto a corner of my property because ITS YOUR TREES

we live in a state with heavy forestation

>Libshit neighbour that spent every minute of his life on social media ranting about those that dont think the exact same way as him

I'm totally sure that it was because of leaves.

>I tried to warn you.

I hope Senator Paul's toupee wasn't injured in the attack.

REMINDER: Rand Paul was better than Trump and anyone that disagrees is dumb. The only thing going against him is that he is a manlet.

I fucking hate people. Every spring, my neighbor waits until after I plant my garden, then sprays ground clear all over my garden that sits against a property line fence.
I’ve tried talking to them, yet it’s happened 3 years in a row. No matter how late I plant. Dickhead has me taking care of his weeds so he won’t kill my garden.
Sometimes I understand why people freak out and throw a couple fists.

Those are my leaves motherfucker! I was saving them! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

>sues

Fucking chickenwing! Tuck that elbow faggot

>not understanding the leaf agenda in america

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND OUR COUNTRY'S PROBLEMS

BUILD A WALL AND MAKE YOUR NEIGHBOR PAY FOR IT