Rich blacks travel to China ; get arrested for shoplifting

>Three UCLA basketball players were reportedly arrested in China for shoplifting only a few days before the team’s season opener Friday against Georgia Tech.

>A person close to the situation confirmed an ESPN report that Bruins freshmen LiAngelo Ball, Cody Riley and Jalen Hill were the players involved with a police investigation in Hangzhou, China, where the team is staying.

>be rich and famous black
>crackas and chinks be raicis against us mang
>travel to china
>prove them all right

What did they mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/sports/la-sp-ucla-basketball-china-arrests-20171107-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_van
youtube.com/watch?v=N5tvyBWx4A8
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affluenza
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot link

latimes.com/sports/la-sp-ucla-basketball-china-arrests-20171107-story.html

can't archive, archive.is is shitting itself

Nigs gonna nig. Nobody should be surprised.

Jon Zykon Jafari was right

I love how the chink police don't give a shit about racism or BLM or political correctness. They dont give a shit.

Chinks are pretty based in their racism towards nigs. The only reason they got caught was most likely because everyone had an eye on them at whatever store they stole from. I used to work at a chinese restaurant and the owners were always super suspicious and talked shit about most of the blacks that came in. This was in a very nice suburb by the way.

This is actually going to be huge news though, because that LiAngelo Ball guy is the brother of an up an coming highly touted star in the NBA. This'll be fun to watch. I bet Sup Forums already has a huge thread about this right now

College players don't make money, genius.

Why do these niggers still feel the need to commit crime where they are already nigga rich?

Oh ye nvm these were just a bunch of fucking students, OP is a faggot agian.

pretty sure they still get a lot of free shit + scholarships
doesn't matter anyway, if they're famous enough to be named, they were going to be rich once out of college

How were they rich? College players don't get paid.

I don't even think the rich part matters much to the story. Although the Ball guy's family is very wealthy, not sure about the other two. The fact is you visit a foreign country just to play some exhibition game for a week or whatever, and yet they can't suppress their nig urges for even that long.

the university for sure gave them a nice stipend for food and stuff during the visit. Easily enough to cover their needs, plus some goodies to take home

ay yo where da chinese womenz at?

One of their dads used to be a pro. On the radio they were saying the kid drives a ferrari. Nigs gonna nig.

Hey blacks, after you take whitie down, try that shit on Asians .

Lurkin

This is breaking news on local news. Every time.

>try that shit on Asians .

In every single one of these a nog punches a guy in the fucking helmet.

They're so god damn retarded once the chimping takes hold.

they have though in Africa, they killed the Chinese because 'muh land' or someshit, you'd think they'd roll tanks on them but no

The Ball kid has a brother a year older that just signed a 33 million dollar contract and his dad was already well to do so these arent poor bois

why waste the trillions in resources you gain for a few worker ants being killed? In China though they crack down on the blacks hard. Like Africa/India tier in some places. Public mobs chopping off nig cocks after they rape and shit

just nigger things

>Everyone had their eyes on a group of 7' tall niggers in China
Lol what the fuck did they expect to happen

The expression on that niggers face is beyond classic.

Hopefully they get their hands cut off

>This is actually going to be huge news though, because that LiAngelo Ball guy is the brother of an up an coming highly touted star in the NBA.

Watching news every night, sounds like he's doing pretty shitty on the Lakers.

BIX NOOD!

these nigger bucks are going to be in for a shock when the find out the souls chink insects don't give a goddam how well the nigger can out the little ball through the hoop.

>niggers steal
/thread

I wish football allowed fights like ice hockey.

I haven't been keeping up on the NBA as much as I used to, but I know he was a top pick, and was projected to be a big star in the future. that's about it. Also like you said, he's on the lakers so that means a lot more than being a potential big star in minnesota. I doubt the chinks will throw the book at them very hard in this case.

So what did they steal?

Aren't these all in the past week too? I know the first and third one are.

Are his $500 shoes relegated to TJ Maxx yet?

i've seen rich niggers steal, too. just can't fucking help themselves.

Not a sports guy. Do they get red cards or whatever for this shit?

>College players don't get paid.
Such a sweet innocent lamb.

I think they said he's making 30% of his shots. News showed at least two or three missed 3-pointers.

I heard they were in Louis Vetton store.

chicken

y tho

Yellow flag. Most of those just resulted in lost yards. Maybe kicked out for the game, but not future games. The baseball player who did the chink eyes got suspended for five games.

something something whypipo

>Do they get red cards or whatever for this shit?

Not basketball players in china?
Please Meme this!!! Beggin for these!!!

Chineese police throw them in slammer three years hard labor and cutting off their shooting hands for stealing!!! Sweet!

Live or fried?

Niggers steal. Just like whites apply mayonnaise to sandwiches, niggers steal.

i think if you steal too often in china you get the firing squad

they don't fuck around over there

Of course they don't. They're immune to the cuck virus.

Those fucking idiots. They should have known you don't fuck around while traveling as a guest in a terrible dictatorship.

I want context

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_van

hopefully they throw them in prison and never let the monkeys out again

So they can post flashy shit on Instagram yelling gibberish about "you know we out here hustlin you know how we do, Hunnit thousand on my neck, my mans Mup Dup, Bix Nood and Yo Gabba Gabba got 80 on they wrists its just a regula day fo us. Hol up I'm getting a call *holds stack of money up to ear*"

My Chinese girlfriend is like super sweet and only sees the good in people, but even she recognizes blacks are stereotyped for a reason.

>Hurdur college basketballers aren't making bank
Leaf doesn't know how Division One bball recruiting works

sasuga niggers

>Hangzhou
Never heard of this chink city, let's take a look
>population 9.2 million, about the same as all of Sweden
WHAT THE FUCK INSECT PEOPLE

kek

What ever ling ling.
Niggers and chinks are the same garbage anyway.

Goddamn that is one ugly mix.

yeah 30% is pretty god awful, Just looked up his stats so far this season. He's doing downright shit for a second overall pick shooting wise. But his assists/rebounds seem good for a rookie though. Sometimes it takes a while to get your shot right in the NBA. Hell I remember people saying jason kidd would always be a bad shooter when he was younger, yet he turned out to be pretty good.

>Rich
>NCAA player

Pick one

The same reason the scorpion killed the frog

Can someone provide link for the full documentary?? I see this GIF all the time but I've never seen it.

Get good faggot

China absolutely does not fuck around with minorities other than Euros/whites.

Lonzo Ball? He's a garbage player

Empire of dust, some chinks giving hard time to the local fauna, at the end the chinks get fucked too.

context if you watch the documentary is the black guy in the webm is actually not a really bad person and comes off reasonable compared to the chink. seriously, watch the doc

Oh you poor naive fool

These guys get envelopes of cash, cars, hookers, and free meals. They never have to pay for a goddamn thing themselves.

No fucking way. Asians are god-tier compared to nigs, as far as people you have to live around go. P

>What was stolen?
Shiny shit.
Rapper jewelry, chrome wheels, grills, a toaster.

nigs gunna nog

>god-tier
out of 1.5 billion yellow pajeets there better be a few smart ones.
Still they're soulless animals.

his dad is lavar ball, LA legend and also local retard

Why the fuck is the NCAA having two college teams play a season opener in Chink Land?

Louisville just got into huge shit where Adidas paid one of their players $100,000.

>live around niggers
>live around chinks
>pretend it's even close

He just started.
Jeez give him a break

Because that's where the money is.

Documentary called Empire of Dust.
>Chinaman goes to Congo to mine semi precious metals and Congolese gentleman is his guide through the bureaucratic graft.
>Chinaman bust chops throughout by pointing out niggershines because chinaman just don't give a shit.
>Not rayciss because chinaman's niggershineumentary is balanced with the blatant exploitation of native congolese idiots.

They're trying to expand there. I was surprised NFL had games in the UK.

>Why do blacks steal
It's literally the culture. If you don't follow their stupid shit you are ostracized.
I'm black and when I was in middle school me and the neighborhood nigs would go to the store. They have money, but they would steal shit just because they could. I would pay for my stuff and they would talk shit about me for doing so.

Doesn't he realize a lot of his country men are shit and is sad about it?

I was going to comment on this earlier, since I can't remember. Did he get fired because chinese companies are subject to the same sjw shit as all companies, or because the road never got built?

Trump press conference with Xi:"i also want to apologize to your country for the three African-American men that came here and stole items from your stores. We have this problem at home as well and it is said to see America spread in that way"

>*three chocolate faces

Pretty epic and sad
youtube.com/watch?v=N5tvyBWx4A8

lol tfw china splits thier heads open on table with straps and pours hot oil into their living craniums

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affluenza