/CBTS/ #127: Ride The Tiger

/CBTS/ #127: Ride The Tiger.

1. PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)
2. Stay focused. ALWAYS INGORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.(IMO this is really all anyone needs to know to confirm happenings are massive)
4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days and weeks so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.

Previously on /CBTS/ >military anons are focused.
>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
>We may need to "re-seed" the important info one day on a mesh network (just thinking ahead)
>So let's stay as logical as possible

Updated Summary: i.imglnx.com/Q0goaU.jpg
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Compilation of "Q" posts: i.imglnx.com/3sKEwR.png
Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
--
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu
------

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt

QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

LogicalBaker seeks to improve the quality of OPs. (Your) input is welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_energy_label
youtube.com/watch?v=xybaxnYjwgQ
npr.org/2016/11/22/502980006/reports-suggest-nsa-director-mike-rogers-is-on-his-way-out
youtube.com/watch?v=jz_Jnn04ewY
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/saudis-intercept-ballistic-missile-over-capital-riyadh
youtu.be/2vVUb6rUzS4
38north.org/2017/01/yongbyon011817/
thediplomat.com/2016/08/the-long-history-of-the-pakistan-north-korea-nexus/
abbreviations.com/IOY
cnbc.com/2017/11/07/trump-urges-worldwide-action-to-dispel-north-koreas-nuclear-threat.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/NOjYqEdl/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/16/hillary-clinton-breaks-toe-falling-stairs-misses-bbc-interview/
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-dmz-north-korea-weather/index.html?adkey=bn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

blump

>energy orders happening+++!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_energy_label

So at the very least, DJT has Naval intel and some heavy duty AI in his corner, is that fair to say?

bump

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Every positive thought counts!

Pic related.

IMPORTANT READ

WHY Q COMMUNICATES IN QUESTIONS

So I just read the whole infodump, and I may have some insights about Q, specifically what that reference is trying to communicate

He's hinting pretty damn hard when he says "Who is Q"

Let me explain.
Q is an omnipotent *omniscient* entity from Star Trek TNG. He first appears in Encounter at Farpoint and accuses humanity of expanding too far too fast, and puts them on trial, condemning them to be wiped out should they fail. He's a divine guide, who adopts a trickster guise to bring humanity to enlightenment.

Fastforward to the relevant reference.

TNG Season 2, Episode 16 - Q Who (

I am dumping my summary as I understand it. Just here to help connect dots.

Donald Trump and The Storm
An essay on Donald Trump and the state of the world.
Written on November 7th 2017

Preface: There’s a lot more to know and I am not an insider. I am a diligent patriot and I have been following this case long before it had a name or began to break open. What I write here is my own assessment and you are welcome to follow up, critique, disprove or verify any of it. I welcome it.
Below I’m going to take this topic by topic and do my best to help connect the dots of the many facets of the storm and what lead up to it. You should take the initiative to fact check these things on your own. Don’t expect ABC, CNN, or NBC to do it for you.
I do not present this summary as matter of fact. It is a personal brain dump that may help to assist other in connecting the dots. We can all learn from each other.

ELI5: On October 5th 2016 President Donald Trump said this was the “Calm before the storm.” Recently information and informants have exposed what The Storm really is. It’s the birth of a new era in the USA. A secret group of democracy protectors asked Trump via the military to run for president and save America from the evil global establishment. The old guard republicans and democrats sold our country out to international groups and bad actors. Trump is not just supposed to fix it, he's actually doing it. The power struggle is ongoing; the Las Vegas massacre was in fact an assassination attempt on King Salman himself. The recent shakedown in Saudi Arabia is tightly linked to Trumps May Trip to Saudi Arabia where he Art-of-the-Dealed them into aligning their futures with the USA. Saudi Arabia is helping the USA to rid both countries of the evil corrupt elite who use division and chaos to control the masses. This will take down some very big name politicians in America and decades of corruption and shadow government operation within the USA.

Longer Summary: Recent document disclosures and breadcrumbs from vetted insiders indicate that the storm is finally upon us. What is the storm? It’s a coming sea change in the USA where corruption will be rooted out. Bad actors will be rooted out. The American principals will be restored.
Everyone knows that the republicans and democrats are two peas in a pod. Everyone knows that the American congress is full of bribery and blackmail. Everyone knows that the news is a lie. Everyone knows that the Saudis funded 9/11. Everyone knows that the 2016 DNC primaries were rigged. Everyone knows that the CIA sews chaos around the world and engages in nation building. But no one has put all these things together? The deep state used collective control of congress, the media, hollywood and even the president’s office to control the population and continue their cabal. Why is the Bush Family a dynasty? Why is the Clinton family a dynasty?
Trumps first international trip was to Saudi Arabia. He took all of his top people. In March of 2016 he secured a deal with King Salman in true Art of the Deal fashion. This deal allows both countries to move forward while ridding themselves of rampant corruption. This is a global storm. Saudi Arabia has its own problems, largest of which is the lack of oil profits cause by the USA moving away from foreign oil and the boom of fracking. Fracking is a fantastic technology and a relatively clean process. Its slandered by the left because it presents America with a massive supply of cheap energy, hurting the Saudi’s bottom line.

Repost from last thread:

Q IS HERE!

Checked.

Did the God Emperor of the United States just tell us we won? This was the signal?

DJT = 4, 10, 20
A=5 = 9, 15, 25

IOY

I Owe You?

Q IS HERE READD EVERYTHING.

The Saudis were granted a safe future with an American ally where they can list Aramco on the NYSE. They can secure arms deals to help both economies and shoulder-up to destroy mutual enemies. Saudi Arabia is not a clean country, they have internal power struggles like any other country. The ruling King Salman is now able to dispose of the corrupt Saudis who are connected to Wahhabism, proxy wars, and propping up ISIS. Notice that after the March meeting Saudi Arabia has turned progressive allowing women to drive. Notice that ISIS is almost completely deflated. Coincidence?
The USA benefits a lot too. Those bad Saudis were the pupper masters to foreign influence in the American government. Organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood can be tied back to them. By far the most famous Saudi Arabian to be arrested is billionare prince Alwaleed bin Talal. Talal has direct connections to the USA, particularly to politics. Talal funded a young 26 year old Barrack Obama through Harvard. A coincidence right? Talal also donated many millions to Harvard and a handful of other ivy league schools. Does this explain the anti-american sentiment growing within American academia? Why do professors at Berkeley push communism upon impresisonable minds?
The bad Saudis were bribing and blackmailing american politicians on both side of the aisle. They would provide female entertainment and then record videos for use as blackmail. Politicians are just people, most are good people. They don’t want to be in the swamp but they are manipulated and have families and careers to worry about. It’s not worth the political risk to speak out. Fortunately, when granted the opportunity, many will talk.
Over the coming months the Saudi money that flowed into USA politics will dry up. It’s going to be exposed and you can already see politicians fleeing like rats. Those who took money and sold out their country are going to be held accountable at long last.

LIVE - Rick Wiles: Pentagon Prepares for North Korean Attack on U.S. West Coast

youtube.com/watch?v=xybaxnYjwgQ

NEW TWEETS INCOMING WITHIN MINUTES.
mark my words.

Initiate Operation Unplug Normies

The +++ confirms nothing. Trump's tweet was first. You are being hoodwinked. Real Q hasn't spoken since the 3rd.

>3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening
When/where did this happen?

What do pigeons eat?

You're all a bunch of fumbling try-hards, my group leaked almost all of the " "Q" " information going back years ago in a continuous encrypted dump spanning rolling ~18 month cycle but people were too fucking dumb to figure out and follow the basic instructions so we terminated.

Coming outright and laying out the whole structure doesn't work. We tried it. You will just say that's the "shills." Conspiracy boards are quick to dissolve any information that they didn't actively uncover.

So we try to leave trails of

(Btw, Isreali is the top military intelligence force in the world. Y'all missed that question too.)

You can't be trusted with information until you can reliably access, digest, and propagate it.

>(You can't be trusted with information until you can reliably access, digest, and propagate it.)

You get off track too easy and end up going in a circle. With a massive collision as a result.

When that collision happens you have two outcomes?

ALICE

Most of what Q is saying is legitimate. Badly skewed timeline for whatever reason. He is considered rogue to this group at this point, and presently missing.

Q is using a surveillance analysis tool known as Queue (how uninspired). It functions as an AI complement to human made decision trees.

That being said, your Q poster did not want that known. You have a counter intel plant leaking that Q's tool is AI.

Don't believe me?

Look at threads after #102

According to my Queue, 3,406 comments built around these planted AI falsifications.

Be smarter Sup Forums we want this info to logically propagate at an appropriately understood rate. Q jumped the gun.

A ?

Wasn't something supposed to happen on the 4th?

Topic by Topic

Uranium One: Uranium One is the moniker given to a scandal. Uranium One is the name of a company that owned a large amount of Uranium. The scandal is that the deep state illegally sold Uranium One and its assets (uranium) to Russia. At least on paper. In reality the uranium went elsewhere, including Iran, Ukraine, and North Korea. The FBI is reported to have known all about foreign bribery to grease the wheels and get the sale to go through. The deal was under review by the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States (CFIUS). What’s sketchy is that the FBI chose not to inform the CFIUS of the corruption surrounding the deal. It’s also noteworthy that the USA is an importer of Uranium and should not be exporting any, especially to Russia.
The uranium was moved around in UF6 containers. Due to their radioactive nature they left a long paper trail and we can track the movements of these containers. Uranium went one way; drugs and guns came back. The uranium was of various grades. The uranium went all over. Key was Ukraine where it was further enriched and sold again a new.
Uranium was moved around internally by shadowy trucking companies. The deep state did not want the military involved. The US Military is exceptionally adept and knew everything that was going on. Obviously this was a major concern for them. These trucking companies seem to constantly connect back to Uzbeki nationals. Most of whom entered the country through Obama and Schumer’s special visa lottery program. The same lottery program that the NYC home depot bike path terror driver entered the USA on. He either worked with or worked for a company that is tied to the movements of the uranium for Uranium One.
Is it a coincidence he was a terrorist, linked to lottery visa, and linked to uranium movements?

>>>>>>>

screencap this. Happening?

Topic by Topic

Awan Scandal The Awan scandal goes back about 14 years or so. It centers around the Awan family and especially on Imran Awan, who is now in custody. During the tenure of Anthony Weiner as head of the DNC they hired Pakistani nationals to do IT work for them. What these Pakistanis were actually doing was they were building a spy network in congress and helping to make the internal moves to facilitate Uranium One and other scandals. They were purchasing phones and laptops from CDW through GSA and doping these phones. The communications of our elected officials was being delivered to the Awan private server and then being passed on the Pakistani ISI. Imran’s facebook profile show’s him to be a fan of the Pakistani 111th, which is the ISI. Awan routinely bragged about having politicians in his pocket. This shows the audacity behind this scandal. Those congressional representatives who had their data stolen sit on some of our most sensitive councils.
The Awans were paid handsomly by the DNC, even after they were banned from house networks and some were paid when they were physically in Pakistan. Imran Awan was found to have falsified a computer image of a server he operated illegally offsite that was connected to the house IT networks. Those offsite servers were dumbo drops for data coming from the House of Reps and a number of congressiona blackberries. Did I mention the Awans ran two cellphone stores in the basement of the DCCC building which is also the DNC building?
Imran Awan’s dad would hire Uzbeki workers. He was key to getting them qualified and entered in to the lottery visa program. PSP in Punjab would also do this. That’s how they got in.

Yes. The Saudis were arrested and the giant Antifa protest mysteriously fizzled.

Topic by Topic

Podestas: Anthony and Tony Podesta are brothers. Together they started a lobbying firm called the Podesta Group. Eventually Tony left the firm to go work with the Bill Clinton campaign where he eventually became Chief of Staff. John stayed behind to run the firm. Tony was an architect of the 1994 agreed framework between North Korea and the Clinton administration. He is standing directly behind Bill Clinton in their famous photo with Kim Jong Il.
Tony continued with the democrats and played a pivotal role in the Hillary campaign. He even delivered her concession speech for her and could be seen crying in the audience when it became clear that she had lost to Trump.
With John on the inside and Tony on the outside the Podestas became the centerpiece of inside/outside collusion on behalf of the DNC. This is textbook pay to play. The Podesta companies can be found to be embroiled in all kinds of scandals. The Podestas control the ARMZ Uranium Holding Company which oversaw the movements from the Port of Qasim in Pakistan.
Uzbeki truckers would move the uranium around Europe. Sometimes they would accidently take a left turn at Albuquerque and take the uranium on a milk run. This was no accident; ARMZ made sure of it.

May or may not be related

REQUESTING CIRCULAR FLOW DIAGRAMS

Someone claiming to be Military Intelligence suggested making circular flow diagrams. LARP or not, it's a damn good idea.

Topic by Topic

Huma Abedin Huma is the wife of, now jailed, Anthony Weiner who was the head of the DNC during the spawn of the Awan scandal. She is also the right hand to Hillary Clinton. They are very close on a personal level. She was born in the USA to a mother from colonial India which is now Pakistan. She is closely tied to Imran Awan and the entire Awan family. What’s special about Huma is her connections to the Muslim Brotherhood. Although she maintains plausible deniability her immediate family has direct links. Huma did not have a security clearance but was close to Hillary and took control of many of Hillary’s duties. Huma and Anthony Weiner would receive all kinds of classified information, including super sensitive Special Access Programs, from Hillary and print them out for review. This information almost surely went to the Muslim Brotherhood through Imran Awans spy network and dumbo drop server.

new york cheking in . can I get basic gestalt on what we are doing and how i can help?

Take my energy GEOTUS!

Topic by Topic

Anthony Weiner Now in jail for sexual crimes with minors, Anthony Weiner was a key person in the corruption of American politics. He was a crucial link between the Muslim Brotherhood, the DNC, the Clinton campaign and specifically New Yorks 9th district. His laptop was collected by FBI agents and served as a trove of evidence.
DNC Debbie Schultz Debbie Schultz is the successor to Anthony Weiner at the DNC. She inherited his mess and carried on the tradition of watering it like a plant and keeping it under wraps. Debbie was a dirty dog in DC who helped to internally rig the 2016 democratic primaries. The Clinton cabal desperately needed to keep populist Bernie Sanders out of office. Somehow they were able to twist Bernie’s arm hard enough. He threw his support behind Hillary. This was commemorated at the democratic national convention with an awkward speech by politically-active jewish actors from Hollywood Al Franken and Sarah Silverman. They lambasted the crowd as it chanted for Bernie.
Muslim Brotherhood The Muslim Brotherhood is a political group that’s rather nefarious. In 1991 they explicitly laid out their plans to take down America from within. They run shadow organizations like the Muslim Student Association (MSA). They represent Sunni islam and spread its teachings across the world. George W Bush’s administration investigated them along with the Swiss but found no evidence. Remember the Switzerland connection and how it relates to the CIA.

>OP Here
I'm looking for a high res version of OP Pic... anyone got it?

Mike Rogers meeting with Trump

npr.org/2016/11/22/502980006/reports-suggest-nsa-director-mike-rogers-is-on-his-way-out

>new york

kys

@5:05
Discusses Adm R (Important, Hero) involvement of the doomsday plane flight in November last year around Denver and Adm R involvement in helping stop further 9/11 tragedies

Lets connect the dots. Anyone have info on the timing of all these pictures?

I'm thinking that all these guys accidentally used a bad batch of 'medical supplement' and are suffering from side effects. Or they got an intentionally poisoned source meant to clearly mark the users.

Topic by Topic

CIA I’m not entirely proven that the CIA killed JFK but everything seems to point that way. JFK was extremely critical of the CIA and repeatedly warned about its secret dealings. George Bush Sr. became very intertwined with the CIA before becoming it’s director. In 1999 the Langley headquarters was named after him. I’m still trying to verify but many claim there’s a secret CIA base underneath CERN in Switzerland where many future-shaping decisions are made.

JFK was assassinated obviously but by who? Was it the CIA? Why did prior presidents choose to keep the JFK files sealed but Trump opened them up. It seems like he is exposing them and helping to awaken the public to their history.

Deep State refers to the collective of people who run the US government on a day to day basis. They typically persist through multiple administrations and are always unelected. Obama appointed hundreds

For the doubters, a timeline:

Q posts first time about SA
Q posts second thread about SA
Zerohedge reports on missile strike: zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/saudis-intercept-ballistic-missile-over-capital-riyadh

Anons first find out about missile strike:
Anons start to go berserk over SA arrests:
Q posts that we shot down the missile
Q confirms previous Q posts and start military speak regarding BO takedown
Q gives go:
Sup Forums knows that Trump is live speaking
Signal to speech get cut
Q alludes SA cut the feed
user notices Obama tweet
Q has the tweet already copy pasted and ready 15 seconds after prior user notified us all, claims it is confirmation code for Obama takedown.
Q says that SA funds are frozen
Sup Forums finally gets confirmation that US shot the missile
@1:31:00
youtu.be/2vVUb6rUzS4

Also:
Q says only three non-military people can be him/her
This leaves us with Trump, Pence and Ivanka?

IOY ABBREVIATIONS:

- Internet of You
- I Own You
- Instructor of the year (?)
- Innovation of the year (?)
- Image of the Year
- Individual of the Year
- I Owe you

THEN THERE ARE TWO MORE THAT DON'T MAKE MUCH SENSE (TO ME)

- itial Optimum Yield
- Iltakoulujen opettajien yhdistys

THIS IS ALL TAKEN FROM FIRST RESULT IN GOOGLE WHEN SEARCHING IOY

question 170:

where does NK get its uranium? It mines it!

where does it get enriched? in NK!

38north.org/2017/01/yongbyon011817/

thediplomat.com/2016/08/the-long-history-of-the-pakistan-north-korea-nexus/

HELP

can any non read what's on her boot?
> see related pic

Godspeed Anons, thank you for all you do.

Peter Thiel's Palantir software. He authorized House of Saud to use it to root out their corruption; the downside is the Awan spies in IT dept. for Congress had unauthorized access

Slightly higher.

1/2

What is Facebook?
What is Google?
What is Twitter?
What do they have in common?
How is this relevant?
What is the product they sell?
Who would want to buy this product?
Who does buy this product?
Follow the money.
Why would a body want this product?
Who controls this product?
How is this relevant?
Why does this matter?
Who is Facebook?
Who is Google?
Who is Twitter?
Follow the money.
Are they connected?
How? Why?
What does Facebook, Google, Twitter have in common with May 2016
Did they resist?
Is this important?
If so why?
How does this effect America? The world?
What does that mean?
What was the Stasi?
Who was the Stasi?
What did the Stasi do?
How is this relevant?
When was the Stasi born?
When did the Stasi die?
Why did it die?
Who/what did this hurt?
Who/what benefited?
Is this relevant?
Did the Stasi really die?
What is the Circle?
Who is USAs most powerful rival?
How are they different than USA?
Who does the public think is USAs greatest rival/enemy?
Why?
Which is connected to Facebook, Google, and Twitter?
What is the Circle?
Who is the Circle?

this shit is fucking comical. you retards will not let this shit go. along with the pizzagaters you fags need to go outside and enjoy some fresh air.

>inb4 shill

Looks Like the Queen and Lady Di to me.
Lady Di being snow white.

The great awakening. Is Princess Diana still alive?

abbreviations.com/IOY

>possible Q
POSSIBLE Q in 126

OP needs confirms.

2/2
Is this fiction?
Who is Hollywood?
What is Hollywood?
Are they connected?
How is this relevant?
What are SSRIs?
What does public think SSRIs are?
What is Hansel and Gretel?
How did witch get kids to walk into the oven?
How is this relevant?
How did Hansel and Gretel survive?
What is pol?
Who is pol?
Why is pol unique?
Was pol red pilled or did they stop taking the blue pill?
Does it matter?
How?
Does blue pill give or take?
Can you take the red pill if you’re on the blue pill?
Why is this important?
How do you get someone to stop taking the blue pill?

Equilibrium.
Who is Equilibrium?
Who is CB?
What is Equilibrium?

Not all crumbs are from same loaf of bread.
All this is Very Important pol.

POTUS is counting on you. MAGA is counting on you.
You are the counter to the blue pill. This is why your special.
Only you can break through the cracks left by others.
Only you can pull of the Greatest Red Pill in History
Pol is CB
You are writing history and saving America.
God Bless all of you.
RPP

is user reposting image, or Q in this thread?

new pic

any anons wanna get comfy and cuddle for happenings?

Nah, I thought so at first too but serious shit is going down.

Perhaps just that Great Britain is going to wake up to the evil witch that is the Queen

Decision to terminate final.

Q will not be back.

A ?

That would be the bombshells of all bombshells here.

Still pretty unlikely imo.

Important info on Adm R
Key player in everything
Literally my Hero, along with Trump

Watch JFK 2. It's mega relevant right now.

Found him.

Any anons know how to parse through images for hidden data?

That q thing was afterward, but some user posted a different +++ tweet in the morning before

Who authorized the flight of the doomsday plane?

For what purpose?
Why did it go into a holding pattern over Denver for hours?
Why did it turn around and land?
Why did Adm. Rodger's make an unauthorized trip THE VERY NEXT MORNING to Trump Tower??

Come on guys...I put everything in the form of a question?

This is big!

The fricken Doomsday plane..

TFW Sup Forums is Wormwood

>dude just switch your brain off and pretend like nothing's happening lmmoa

Commit sudoku

>+++
>++
>+
D-Day

Picture relevant?????????????????

"Trump urges North Korea to 'come to the table' and discuss giving up nuclear weapons"
cnbc.com/2017/11/07/trump-urges-worldwide-action-to-dispel-north-koreas-nuclear-threat.html

sending you energy scotsman

Reddit spacing. kys

@5:05
Answers most of the question about this and Adm R
Please watch at 5:05
Important information answering these very questions

Ok so Hillarys had her boot fitted on the 16th in the UK.
Zero chance she had a GPS tracker attached there.
The conspiracy theorist in me says she could have got the boot attached just in case it happened but that way to far out.

>Achilles tendon tear
>McCain old as fuck
Not at your age gramps

>POSSIBLY Q
POSSIBLY Q
>POSSIBLY Q
POSSIBLY Q

IN PREVIOUS BREAD:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/NOjYqEdl/

Good. That image was disinfo. Here's the full story.

IOY

In One Year

Tomorrow 11/8/17 - 1 yr from Election night

Reminding us that what goes down tomorrow only took one year?

I KNEW I WASN'T CRAZY FOR THINKING TITANIC WAS THE KICKSTART OF THE KIKE MASTERPLAN.

TITANIC SANK ON APRIL 12, 1912
FED STARTED DEC 23, 1913

ASTOR FAMILY WAS REMOVED FROM POWER IN AMERICA.

Does anyone have an idea of what city that is???

No one's even talking about Q "being first" fucking idiot

Added, thank you
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Good one.

From the AP: BREAKING: President Donald Trump has scrapped a surprise visit to the Korean demilitarized zone due to poor weather.

The storm?

Wasn't on her foot on the 15th.
No point spreading things that may not be true.

Confirmation she had it fitted in UK

"Hillary Clinton was delayed arriving for the filming of the BBC's Graham Norton Show due to a broken toe.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/16/hillary-clinton-breaks-toe-falling-stairs-misses-bbc-interview/

Nothing is unintentional

A ?

I cannot make memes but I know others here can.

I think the best way to reach the masses will be to make fun of ourselves.

Use our info we have gathered to build info graphics etc. use these as the picture backdrop.

Over the top put the tag line "silly conspirists"

Let people read and approach the info as a joke. They will walk away and the info will be in their minds to slowly take over.

How long till US elections are over? Maybe that's when Mueller makes his next moves. Arresting politicians during election would look bad.

Go and check anons to see if you see same,
2. pic related
3. "3 posts"
4. only 2 show up.
5. one of Q's posts is missing
?
+++

no timestamp to suggest he even took that picture. be skeptical

>Patience we must have user
>Focus we must have
>+++ matters not
>numerology matters not
>riddles matter not
>focus we must on the enemy
>with focus we find the truth
>with the truth we make the memes
>with the memes we grow stronger
>the force is with you user
>Focus. Dig. Meme. Pray. Laugh.

Caesar Cipher, a way of encryption, with alphabetical order.
news that "just broke" about Huma, is she filed for Divorce. (the URL posted in spreadsheet is from 2016).
Huma was instructed to change classification markings, means HUMA has TURNED on HRC and is giving up the goods. More info recently coming out, in connection to Weiner's laptop and HRC/Abedin emails found on it.
has implications re: perjury, obstruction and mishandling of classified information (probably more changes that i don't even know).
Donna made a deal, but we see her back tracking/running for cover because she is afraid for her LIFE. she has been in bed with (essentially) the MAFIA.
I don't believe that info is being leaked to prevent outrage. I believe to prevent insurrection, think antifa, to further highlight media complicity. Hope bribes come out more publicly related to journalists/networks.

Give me ideas for memes and I'll make them

I never claimed she had it on 15th??? I only claim she had it on 16th.. im not disputing anything just making graphic user

Look familiar?????

shoo

There's a Sucha Fail article out there that connects ALL THE DOTS here but I'm not linking to it!!

Q posted about his signatures, 4 in total, that have meaning

Alice & Wonderland were confirmed to be
Hillary & Saudi Arabia
Snow White and Godfather !!! have not been figured out yet.

He said they are reference to upcoming events about to drop.
Also to 4 families and 4 events
SA->US->Asia->EU
Answer to the families Take down of house of Saud:
Mentioned that the Queen, the London Mayor and Merkel in one post
I think the four signatures are four events with four families on four continents.
The Clintons are linked to the House of Saud
The Royals and whoever the Asian family might be are not that linked.

Lady Diana = Snow White?
The Queen = The evil Queen?
Referred with Snow White to the Great Awakening
Great Awakening of Great Britain
Story about Snow White:
Don't know where the main takedown in Asia will take place, don't know why the Godfather !!! would not link to corruption in the Vatican. But if it would there is no signature to link to Asia.

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-dmz-north-korea-weather/index.html?adkey=bn