youtu.be/oxo4vIp66Rc
twitter.com/munsu35
collegian.com/2017/11/parafiniuk-talesnick-its-very-clearly-okay-to-be-white/
youtube.com/watch?v=91U7OlA_QuI
youtube.com/watch?v=ccTPxCX2FEM
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>racist

Yeah, you're so right. And it's important you tell the world about it too.

Sup Forums COMPED OUR MEME

>it's the same fucking handwriting for all the little written-on messages
>the messages call the person posting it "insecure"

lul

love how 90% of the comments are obviously by 1 person. same handwriting, same slant.

WE

youtu.be/FWbBqDZliNw

youtu.be/K87XWSGSEGc

youtu.be/oxo4vIp66Rc

>racist sign
>WHITE GENOCIDE written at bottom conveniently ignored by The Varsity
objective reporting at its finest

>racist
and u already know that author deserves gas chamber

>>WHITE GENOCIDE written at bottom conveniently ignored by The Varsity
Do you mean the WHITE GENOCIDE written in response to the question "why are you so insecure"?

I think what you're complaining about is not a lack of objective reporting, it's just the punch Ali never gave Foreman.

The irony of calling someone insecure while simultaneously being offended by a simple poster that simply asserts the fact that it's okay to be white.

I love how the person who wrote all those little shitty comments also wrote white genocide.
its hilarious.
its the same handwriting twat

I noticed that immediately as well. Probably a fat coalburning trigglypuff

Memorial University of Newfoundland CANADA got hit with IOTBW posters.
Here is the MUN student union bitching about it.

twitter.com/munsu35

There's only a few comments but so far people seem awake... hopefully some more anons will chime in calling out MUNSU

WHITE GENOCIDE is in the same handwriting as WHY ARE YOU SO INSECURE?

I do hope you're not a professionally accredited handwriting expert, because you aren't terribly good at it.

AOK

Hahahahahhaaaahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
Why do they keep handing us the Winning Trophys?!!! Still Winning!

>samefagging irl
pathetic

>women writing

Never underestimate weaponized autism

lol props to whoever did this at CSU
you got the ethnic studies losers in a tizzy

collegian.com/2017/11/parafiniuk-talesnick-its-very-clearly-okay-to-be-white/

hmm.. it appears one can comment freely on this newspost..
It's a relief that the comment section has remained free of any sort of offensive comments or hate speech.

But it's not okay to misalign the last line. You cock-muffin.

No it isn't. You are terrible at this, "snowflake"

>All replies have the same message
>All are ad homs

It's always been absolutely fine to be white

wow look at that non-white fragility written all over that poster

>Why are you so insecure?

I have the same question

White people think other races are as intelligent as we are and will just let them kill us because they can't accept that they really are that stupid.

Freaking this.

I'd love a web camera with these words written above it. The real second season to HWNDU

>No it isn't
Was exactly the point I was making, Hans. I appreciate that you're doubly hampered by working in your second language and being genetically prone to literalism, but please, for fuck's sake, try and rise above your deficiencies.

Fly, Hans! Be a beautiful butterfly!

(((Multiculturalism))) was the death blow to our nations

>It's white to be okay

I'm going to start posting flyers with
>White Genocide is needed

How would this turn out?

You sound like a fag and your shit's all retarded! Do you take it up the ass?

It's alright to be white is catchier.

>WHITE GENOCIDE is in the same handwriting as WHY ARE YOU SO INSECURE?
No. You can see clear differences in the Es Os and Cs.

>switching between cursive and print mid word

Why...???

>English or Chinese
>No French
>More Chinamen than Francophones in fucking Canada

Fucking Christ kill me now

Oh behave!

You think he sounds like a fag and his shit's all retarded, too, right?

Signs that are produced in a vile, white nationalist forum like pol aren't racist? Signs that are made for the explicit purpose of making under privileged peoples uncomfortable somehow aren't fucking racist?

it's not about whats on the sign its about the sign itself. we know its okay to be white but thats not what the conversation is about you fucking dumbasses.

Please someone make this happen.
It would be a total fucking shitstorm and would redpill so many people.

>Waaaah! Make the mean racists stop! They keep wanting to freely associate!

A

WHY WON'T YOU GET LOST ALREADY WHITE MAN!

Do you motherfuckers not see the goddam, cocksucking, question-fucking-mark??????

(I've added a few extra there, just to give you a fighting chance.)

I was replying to this arsehole who mistakenly claimed it was the same handwriting.

p.s. Hey Paco, I realise that I have unreasonably stereotyped the German in my previous reply, but neglected to do the same for you. Please accept my apologies, beaner.

Seriously?

You think the phrase It is Okay to be White is racist?

Something seriously wrong with you then.

Anyone know the story on the guys with the It's Okay To Be White stickers? They're gay and non-white but they're /ourguys/?

You Canadians are some real disgusting, rotten motherfuckers.

Well, don't worry. Sooner or later some boomers with plastic shields and swastikas drawn on it, giving roman salutes and shouting HAIL VICTORY while holding up signs It's Okay To Be White will ruin it.

youtube.com/watch?v=91U7OlA_QuI

RAMZPAUL

look at the same guy taking the time to write out all that shit hahahahaha reeeeeing so hard HAHAHAHA

Nyc Sup Forumsack crew disguised as antifa and lead the march for refusefascism yelling
>who was kangz? WE WUZ KANGZ!
>KILL WHITEY
>posting stickers ahead of their march so they walked into a sea of the five words

Also why do you niggers always use "vile"? VILE VILE VILE VILE VILE VILE!!!!!1111

Is that your "KIKE" or something? It's fucking boring and gets so old.

>we know its okay to be white

Are you aware of the fact that we've been having it hammered into us for the last ten years or so that it's NOT okay? Wow... some people have finally gotten sick of it. Go figure.

A fucking leaf.
>it's not about whats on the sign its about the sign itself
Yes it is. It's exactly about that.
>we know its okay to be white
Liar. You are a liar. LIAR! You left-wing retards hate white people. You do not think it is okay to be white.

kek is there anymore footage?

>rumors of razor blades unconfirmed
did they get that from an earlier Sup Forums thread that suggested it as a joke?

same person wrote all that they have the exact same letters in every message it shows how well its working keep it up Sup Forums we will be able to prove just how racist liberals are against whites to the normies.

I love how he says data suggests that whites are not under attack!?!!?
What Fucken cave does this Butt Pussy live in, for 2 decades?!
Steer the message. Nothing to see and read students.

youtube.com/watch?v=ccTPxCX2FEM

plan to put up another 10 of these on my campus after midnight tonight in public places, spent all day casing for cameras. Wish me luck goys.

Its ok to be white. What's the problem?

>whites are uniquely responsible for everything bad and having a sense of identity with the accomplishments of your forbears is literally Hitler
>you need to make sacrifices so less qualified brown people can replace you
>hahaha poor insecure little wipipu! White fragility at its finest LMAOOO
I want these people lynched already

Subscribe to black star filmworks he is going to release more this week or next

Or just set the search to nyc refusefascism and shoe only this weeks uploads

>making under privileged peoples
Yeah it must be so hard getting endless mollycoddling by every institution, affirmative action, diversity quotas, and being the only ones allowed to self-segregate and freely associate while blaming the white oppressor for the problems they put on themselves and each other. Whitey didn't make blacks less intelligent and more criminal, nor do we make them more likely to have a shitty upbringing. That's all on their own communities.

The day will come where the right and left fight a war again.
Heres the Facts.
1. Lefties are excellent at killing other lefties.
2. Right wing excels at killing all lefties.
3. Lefties will always without fail everytime do a deal with the Jews and be beholden to them forever and become their instruments.
4. As such the Right always have and will outperform the left in measures of Violence UNLESS it is compared to the violence the Left uses against itself.

And you have the arrogance and lack of conscious to use words like vile and privilege.

Remember something everyday you live, wars in the past existed to end the line of people who think like you, you only have the numbers you have now because you've been allowed to flourish after two almighty world wars.
The left will always consume itself, the right only ever acts out of preserving tradition and as a vaccination for civilisation from dangerous revolutionary murderous people like you, who would love to see old ladies starve to death in their homes and gangs of men prowling the streets looking for strangers to kill, rape and eat.
That's your paradise, your utopia.
The right sees you for what you are deep in your sick excuse for a soul, and that's why in their disgust they will always be able to exact and receive more violence than the left can ever muster.

You are deeply deeply sick and disturbed. Purchase a mirror and fix yourself.

Funny how they realise the intent of the posters but blunder into it anyway by calling them racist

oh look, its castros son eating food sacrificed to satan with a bunch of shitskins
leafs are so fucking progressive

It'd be funny if after a while we start posting signs saying "It's still okay to be white." Imagine how many roasties it'd trigger.

You guys are making some history

>some chick spent all this time twitter ranting all over this

I bet she passively bragged about how brave she is for standing up to wypipo.

HAH I took a closer look at it and wouldn't ya know, it is the exact same fucking handwriting. What a turbo retardo.

I want to post this in my uni but I'm afraid I'll get expelled or some shit

we have a policy that bans 'hate speech against protected groups'

>it's not about whats on the sign its about the sign itself.

The razor blades are a good idead so lib cucks ripping them down get hurt. Put poop on the blades too

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

it's not targeted at anything, just the simple "it's okay to be white" not targeting groups just a simple statement you're fine user the fact they would ever do such a thing proves that it's not okay to be white

>we have a policy that bans 'hate speech against protected groups'
Well that's the opposite of what this is, so go for it. If they try any shit you should be able to make a massive shitstorm out of it

it's a private uni, I would probably be dismissed

We should put these up. Its better for our cause than OP's pic.

>razor blades behind posters
We denounced this from the very beginning. No violence! No property damage! No vandalism! No graffiti!
Anyone hiding blades behind posters is larping as one of us to hurt the message.

I don't get how it's racist. Is it NOT ok? I mean, that's who point of these things, but are they saying it isn't?

>raysis

Please explain why this message is raysis?

>dumbass spergs not realizing the point
posting "it's okay to be white" is a talking point only espoused by white supremacists, "race realists" and neonazis.
This gets blowback for the same reason something like "white lives matter does". It doesn't need to be said, everyone knows it. The only reason to is to attention grab from minorities with "well what about MY problems?" except hiding behind a facade of identity politics.
It's literally first world problems only it will catch on because everyone can't get enough of identity politics.

kek

Too wordy. 'kill yt' would be more believable.

The ironic thing is, those people saying "hurr durr, are you insecure?" are most likely insecure themselves and need anti-depressants and other drugs just to stay alive

Fuck you. That is NOT ok

No. Reminder that /leftypol/ has been trying to push this idea so it can easily be changed to 'alt-right to be white'

forgot how those letters go most likely.

No, it gets blowback because even a completely tepid, neutral statement toward whites as a group challenges the status quo, which is that whites are uniquely to blame for XYZ things that every group has done, and that our success is only because we "exploited" brown people somewhere. Positive identity politics are only acceptable when its everyone else doing it.

I still honestly do not understand how that statement is in any way racist. Seriously how does one come to that conclusion without being a complete idiot who doesn't even know the definition of racism? What part of that statement is in any way espousing the racial superiority of whites?