ALMONDS ACTIVATING

>Shot at during baseball outing
>Tackled mowing his lawns
>First in summer
>Then fall
>(((GQ))) and other (((outlets))) interviewing (((sources))) about how rotten a neighbor he is, while Rand, himself, says he has no idea what prompted the attack
It's clear someone in the Deep State wants Rand Paul dead. He was assaulted with bullets and physical force within months. Lügenpresse is running hit pieces on him as though he deserved it. So, why would anyone want Rand Paul dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cpt8Hex8NMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he against war or something?I remember watching someone saying the dudes who died from the 2001 antrhax attacks could block the iraq war in congress

True Republican Martyr

youtube.com/watch?v=Cpt8Hex8NMI

Rand Paul is without a doubt the most /ourguy/ in the ENTIRE Senate and Congress.

Healthcare

>why would anyone want Rand Paul dead?
He is pretty much the only person involved in the federal government with principles based on a love of freedom and reason.

Seem like reasonable answers. Anyone care to elaborate on these points?

Fed audit

Watch the 24 minute speech he gives. It's amazing.

it was over a bush rand cut down that the cunt thinks was on his proprety. Obviously the MSM and the narrative that attacking republicans while not the MOST of his reasons, let this fucking douchbag doctor lose his cool and think people would be on his side for tackling him.

they say paul was cutting his grass...he doesnt cut his grass. He grabbed the mower and went out there to run down the shrub his kike neighbor keeps plating on the property line.

Can someone give me rundown of his major achievements??
Thanks

I'd say Mike Lee and Ted Cruz are in the same category

Fuck I wish he won the nomination for the GOP.

he is the only anti-war politician in the us

the military-industrial complex a.k.a the jews are not gonna allow that

Rand violated the NAP

This
>Cruz
I sure as shit hope so. Trump mentioned several times during debates that Cruz had no endorsements from his Congressional colleagues, yet he still did well in Texas and Iowa, and was the last man standing against Trump. When it was over, Ted did the right thing and sent out self-deprecating pictures of himself making calls for Trump, even when a cabinet position was never promised. Cruz can be selfish, and he does lie, but he isn't quite so low as to not support the nominee, no matter how bitter it got.

Kek

I think rand Paul is just this man's Bruce Wayne type persona. At night he goes out saving innocent people from antifag thugs and niggers with his sidekick trey gowdy.

Oh shit, lucky his neighbor didn't fire a McMissile™ at Rand's house.

Rand would have been the better choice in terms of principles, but the reality is ONLY someone like Trump could have won against a Clinton, a Bush and the rest of the republican establishment. The fact that Jews absolutely hate him and are spending billions trying to destroy him makes me wonder what Trump real views are when it comes to the Jews. His life-long mentor collected frogs and hated Jews afterall. Really makes you think.

Rand needs to up his security big time

He needs to start carrying a gun like Trump does. Trump goes nowhere without his revolver.

Rand Paul is an asshole neighbor. He bought a house in a neighborhood that has certain rules with regard to lawns, and he decided that he doesn't need to follow those rules because of his belief in "property rights" that don't actually exist. This is, at its core, the problem with libertarianism. Libertarians don't want to follow the rules that we as a society have agreed upon, because they feel those rules step on their freedoms. And sometimes they might even be right, but that doesn't mean that they are above those rules and can do whatever they want.

fuck that, a shrub is the same as a fence. You have to cut it down or the guy can legally say its his yard.

>Is he against war or something?

Yes

He's an actual conservative and not a neocon so naturally they want to kill him. He's the biggest shit stirrer in congress

>because of his belief in "property rights" that don't actually exist.
intradasting

They're jealous of his diminutive stature - he can crawl into spaces the average grown man cannot hope to.

This. He's literally the only respectable senator.