Western Women

I recently turned 27 and every female I meet tries super hard to gain my interest because they are starting to see wrinkles on their face when they look at the bathroom mirror in the morning. Past 3 dates I've been on, all the girls had 10lbs of makeup on their face due to their insecurity about aging. It's just too obvious at this point that they're trying to lock down someone to provide for them.

However, I know that most f these girls have been DICKED by at least 3 guys and it's just impossible to find a smart, faithful, and pretty girl that hasn't been fucked. The culture here is so horrible that marrying a western woman is just not even an option. I'm going to fly to an eastern european country and possibly find a wife there. I'll make sure to tell them I'm planning to move to their country so I can weed out the greencard-digging whores.

That being said, what caused western women to get so mentally fucked?

Nice quads

Also
>at least 3 guys

Hahahahhaha. It’s way more than that pal.

Stop being a bitter manchild and give one them a chance.

You will never a find a pure 25+ year virgin who doesn't look like shit so get over it.

t. le roastie
t. le cuck

You autists need to grow up someday.

>3 guys

>find a smart, faithful, and pretty girl that hasn't been fucked
>in eastern europe

>at least 3 guys

poor Opie think girls are saints,women on average in their mid 20 have slept with at least 5 men,the older they get the higher the chances of not being a virgin,women lost their virginity at around the age of 14-16,you either settle with a 'nice' girl in her 20s or die alone.

Female+ 27 years old = +3 Dicks?

Something isn't adding up right.

i don't see the big deal. i had sex with plenty of people before i met my wife and so did she. how are you supposed to be a good lay if you never practice? this is kind of like the gun control argument. who has all the guns if we make them illegal? who gives better head if we make premarital sex taboo?

I'm 25 and I see the same thing. I actually just took a job in Alaska in the commercial fishing industry and will be spending possibly 90 days at a time away on a ship or in various ports. I'm beginning to think I will spend the rest of my life alone.
>white, educated, in shape, average looking guy.
>wasnt interested in a real relationship with the bimbos I hung out with in college.
>now I'm going to spend a few years at sea, surrounded by dudes
Wondering if I'm making the biggest mistake of my life, or if its the best decision.

The cock carousel lasts until their early 30s at this point friend. Just play the game. Protect your seed and enjoy the game until you find what you're looking for. If that doesn't interest you then get off the ride.

Pic unrelated

>roastie
the post

It's fairly obvious that a woman of 27 years old is a third grade goods at best.

Want top quality? it's 18-22
Decent marriage material? Until 25.

It is a simple logic that marriageable woman get married as soon as they can and stay married. The more age climbs, the less marriageable women remain.

that pic drew a hearty kek

user, if you don't want to be isolated... Don't do it.
If you like being alone and have things to pass the time, you can't beat the money.

I worked on ships away from home a lot.
If you have someone to miss, it's killer.
If you're young, you have time to go on a lonesome voyage.

any suggestions for going about getting an Eastern European waifu? The white options in America are slim

OP had a typo, he most likely meant 33.

At least 3 is way too much for you? I've fucked 7 chicks and I feel like that is nothing.

None tried to get your interest because you're a fugly loser who shitposts on Sup Forums for a living. Stop lying kike shill.

Wrinkles at 27?

Where are you? In a smoking lounge?

it's different for men and women

thats why you marry 18 year olds and let the roasties rot

Lololololololol

who is this semen demon?
>reverse image search
>Best guess for this image: Justin Bieber
WTF?

then give them 12 y ones..

fcuking cunt!!!!

>dicked
>by 3 guys
kek try more like 33.

>leaf

So that's the advice you will give your daugther when she is 13?

I'm in the 50s and I think it's nothing. Apparently it's something because it "shocks" people. Fuck off these people are easy. The higher the roastie number the more you begin to realize that they're all the same mini Kim Kardashians running around

Culture and laws have given them a large advantage in society they also are rarely in danger.

nobody cares what you think, I am letting you know the basis for OP's comment which is a widely held opinion. Such is life

You could try advertising for one.

>be me
>20 years old at the time
>date qt virgin gf for two years
>she breaks up with me because she's her "own person"
>she's with some trust fund baby Chad now
>on the dating scene now but I can only find roasties

Fuck guys I'm only 23 now and I feel like every woman my age has fucked 30 guys. I'd even settle for a girl that's slept with 2 or 3 guys but they're all in the double digits. I really thought I hit the jackpot by finding a virgin gf but women will leave you because they get "bored." I took her on plenty of dates and the occasional vacation. I thought I did really well but I guess it wasn't enough.

>3 guys

Oh sweetie

How many times? MGTOW is directly because of (((feminism))). How the fuck do you plan on combating (((feminism))) by going back to what didn't work in the first place? And why do you retards never post under your own flag, what is it you're (((hiding)))?

>women
>needing to practice sex

I don't have anyone to miss, I like being alone and I'm really excited for the experience.. I'm just figuring when I leave the job I may be too old to find love (corny as that sounds)

Maybe you're in the wrong location?

it's a roastie pretending to be a dude, my guy

If you want one with no more than 3 dicks in her, you'd better be dating 10 years younger. Girls your age have been with more than 20 on average.

A girl thats fucked 3 guys is basically a virgin in America

I feel ya m8

My first real gf was a virgin and thought was the one (smart, kind, interesting) only to have her dump me. Feels like I'll never get another virgin and I'll have to settle for some turbo roastie.

So you fucks have sex before marriage and then complain about not being able to find a virgin qt?

Fuck off and die.

roastie detected

marry a 12yo in the east and move to some other country with her when she reaches 18

>He isnt marrying his highschool sweetheart

leave troll

No idiot, we remained virgins. I'm turning 27 and am a KHV (kissless handholdless virign)

I am 18,5 yo kissless virgin give me advice.

That doesnt even make sense. You dont need to fuck a lot of ppl to be a good lay, you just need to fuck a lot

watch anime

the quads of the desperate larp master

You are used goods. And no, I'm a 23yo white male.

None of these women or their bank accounts would have earned a 2nd look when I was that age. I old now and they still don't look appealing at all. OH and your king will be a queen without a father to guide him.

She'd be like a nun in Canada. Our girls are worse

KEEP YOUR KISLESS VIRGINITY, people who lose it are degeneates

>at least three guys

LOL. If only you knew how bad things really are.

Stop calling yourself a male, if true.

Kill self

the company of men has always been more rewarding I've found

LOL

>kissless handholdless virign
>Kekistan flag

Checks out.

only replying because digits

you do realize that western women are fucked because all you blue pill betas.

1. you compliment them all and make them all feel like they're all sooooo pretty even if they're ugly, or even average

2. you make them feel special because they look nice and think they'll wanna have sex with you for it

3. all of you are doing this so she starts to believe she can literally have any guy she wants

4. you get desperate and start flirting with fat girls, probably on tinder, which levels the playing field for them to that of the actual pretty ones

5. you let them get away with shit with literally ZERO CONSEQUENCE which fucks their mentality beyond what you would even believe

6. you fuck the courts up so that if she divorces she will still never have to work another day in her life

7. you fuck up politics and even the workplace to accommodate her so whatever her entitlement was before, multiply it now by 5

8. you CONVINCE them that literally ANY GUY who does not give them a fucking princess fairy tale life is not worth their time

t. guy with 7 sisters and no brothers
t. guy who watched you all fuck up your chances with these girls
t. guy with sisters that are barely above average so it really looks pathetic to me

Just live your life the way you want. Then when you're old and have your shit together knock up some huwhite girl and leave her your money before you die, for your child.

>Yeah I'm damaged goods, but you have to get over it!

No thanks. I'm not even MGTOW, but I'd rather die alone than marry a non-virgin.

>at least 3
user, I...

stop fucking 27 year old meth heads and they won't have wrinkles.

I can tell that comment is an insult when virgin especially kissless virgin is actually a compliment, sorry Marxism has ruined your mind

If you want purity, then you should have strived for it yourself.

Jesus this pic is pretty accurate.

All they know how to say is roastie cuck cuck roastie cuck cuck. LeL

Don't 27 year olds all have wrinkles?

Thats cause you are looking for women in their late 20's. A few months ago I started dating a qt 3.14 17 year old girl and it was the best thing I have ever done. She wants to get married sometime between graduation and before she's 20 and be a stay at home mom which is exactly what I have been looking for for a long time now. Her parents are great people and we get along great, they are very conservative. At first they were uneasy about me because of the age gap (Im 30) but they now realize that their daughter and I actually like each other and I'm not just with her cause of "muh dick". So if I were you OP I'd look for someone in their early 20's or if you can late late teens, that way they still have room to grow mentally and aren't fully corrupted as long as they weren't turned into a coal burning slut the moment they turned 12.

>in b4 "kys pedo"
>in b4 "RAPE
>aoc in my state: 16

It's normal to get more attention once you pass 25. You're average 20 year old guy looks soft and coddled. A 27 year old guy is out of college and has some real life experience under his belt and this shows in the way he carries himself. Whether you realize it or not, compared to your past self you likely radiate more confidence and don't look as "green" and out of place. Less deer-in-the-headlights, more been-there-done-that. I have personally noticed that I care way less about how people react to me and that young guys in their late teens or early twenties are often a little intimidated by me, which often surprises me. Of course women pick up on that. Now's your time to shine.

>3 guys

You mean at once right?

The whore in OP's post is a prime candidate for giving birth to white offspring. Why discourage this?

>leaf prefers the company of men
STOP THE PRESSES

>leave her your money
can't make a bigger mistake than that.

>implying some roastie whore would use it responsibly
lmao you die and she'd get an abortion and use the rest on makeup to try and get chad

ROASTED

get a QT 19 year old blond virgin like I am holding out for
until I do I will pump and dump thots and non-whtie girls (asians and latinas)

xplain how you met said 17 year old

also what state

asking for reasons

fegit

So according to that graph a man who loses his virginity to his wife has a 2% chance of divorcing, while a man having just one partner before her has a 30% chance of divorcing and so on. Also wife being his only sexual partner leaves him with a 1-2% chance of cheating and that gets higher with each previous partner.
Seems like not being a degenerate whore is important for both genders despite what Sup Forums says.

>dating in your own age group..
OP, there are many states in the US with a relatively low age of consent for marriage. It's still hard to find a virgin but your chances are higher.

roasties
blown
the fuck
AHT

>Stop being a bitter manchild and give one them a chance.
No the fuck i won't give them a chance unless they give me free drugs or blowjobs.

Outside of those 2 things i do not want to deal with older women at all. Even if in the next few years i get a young one pregnant i will still ditch her for a younger one.
>You will never a find a pure 25+ year virgin who doesn't look like shit so get over it.
The non virgin women still look like shit bitch. They probably look alot worse then even the virgin ones.
>You autists need to grow up someday.
This is i am a old cunt the post

She worked at a store close to my house that I'd stop in almost daily. She worked there for little over a year and after a couple months going in every day we started talking when she wasn't busy which lead to exchanging phone numbers. We kept it pretty innocent even though there was an obvious attraction until it got to a point that we couldn't ignore it so we made sure that no matter what legally I was in the clear. I don't wanna say what state but most states AOC is 16 or 17 these days. I don't think very many are 18 anymore but I could be wrong.

>That being said, what caused western women to get so mentally fucked?
The pill, social media, and of course, Jews

tfw i know a perfect 5'6", D cup, 25 year old latina who is 100% a virgin. but shes passing her prime, shes a nurse, shes slowly gaining weight and shes 5 years older than me. Dont date nurses guys, that field of work takes a huge toll on the body and mind.

3 guys?! AH HAHAHAHA!!!!!! You forgot a 0 in there somewhere user!

>All those westerners not getting it.
The problem does not lie with the women, anons. They were ALWAYS slutty half-animals if left unchecked. Unchecked female sexuality is basically the biggest anti-civilizational tool.

The problem lies within YOU. If you act like a weaklings, you enable it. If you are not able to keep your own morals high, women will instinctively feel it and will fuck you over. If you can't respect yourself, females will not respect you. Women are basically one of nature's way of keeping the population in check, they can't help themselves.

Get your life in order, set morals and set them high, KEEP them and don't you ever let her shittest you without repercussions. Then you will see the change and then you will start attracting better females as well.

the fbi are on their way

What about the church girls that don't lose it till 28-30 it's not really that rare In religious zones.

Just because there are some backwaters where it's legal to marry a 16 y.o., doesn't mean you'll find a virginal 16 y.o. who actually wants to marry you.

For what? 17 is legal in my state. Look it up faggot, alot of US states have a 16 year old age of consent.

My cousin is 26-27, a nurse, 99% sure a virgin, catholic, and very family oriented. But she keeps dating these jabrones who aren’t good enough for her. I’m starting to worry about her. Her job is literally handling babies all day and it would kill me if she can’t find a good husband to give her some kids of her own

Would Sup Forums shun her if she hits 30 and is still single?

good job user.

>tfw you will never marry a trad 17 year old

Wait until you hit 30-32. If you stay in shape and have a good job 27-29 year old women will throw themselves at you

everyone on the board is a 16 year old pretending to be mid 20s its fucking sad

There out there user, more then you think. Don't lose hope.

If the girls you can get are looking old and busted at 27 you aren't pulling quality you fucking loser.

27 is already too old, at 30 she should be dating a 50 year old