America Appreciation thread

The Americans have been getting triggered by the shills lately and are starting to hate Europe more than the jews.
This is exactly what the shills want. Look all know Americans are easily upset by any attack on their national identity but the more you trigger them the more you aid the jew.
Stop triggering the burgers come on. This has gone on long enough. Lets show them we dont actually hate them and stop the very effective shilling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAYPN-1Yjt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=jAYPN-1Yjt0

MAGA

America is the greatest force of (((evil))) in the world
there is nothing to appreciate about it.

You're Jewish. Show your flag.

>the shills

oh you mean Vlad's helpful russians

>America starts arresting jews and embracing white identity
>suddenly a million anti American shills to demoralize the Americans on Sup Forums happens.
These are obviously retaliation by the jew for Hollyjew burning and IOTBW

no i'm not you fucking kike loving faggot

They are just adding more fuel to the fire.

>America starts arresting jews and embracing white identity
is this a joke?

No but you are a shill. Why do you hate America shill?

I enjoy the shart Mart memes...even the le 56% give me a chuckle. Any American who can't handle the bantz needs to leave the board or lurk more.

I appreciate white America.
You know the fuckers the built it

>Why do you hate America shill?
because (((america))) has been the biggest promoter of israel

>UK
>France
>Germany
No your right, just America.

what does the UK, France or Germany have to do with anything i said?

I thank god every day our nation is next to America, otherwise we would have lost any right to gun control/speech by now.

They all support Israel just like America. Also intelligence given to Israel come from UK/USA agencies.

It's a American European cabal that runs the world. Israel is nothing more than Rothschild estate.

>They all support Israel just like America
I never denied that. You're probably a european with an american proxy who is trying to make americans look retarded.

I just understand why you hate OUR (not euro) country. O don't support Zionism but I don't hate my country and it's people.

Don't*

>I just understand why you hate OUR (not euro) country
Because this thread is about america? Majority of americans are also zionists.

Terrible grammar. Never post and drive....it will effect your grammar.

Majority of Rs. That's only 20-25% of the population. I see more and more Israel shill ads. I think the average American is waking up to the Zionist schemes.

communism will win

>I think the average American is waking up to the Zionist schemes.
i hope you seriously don't believe that. we just elected a neocon kike lover with a jewish daughter

>no i'm not
>US has highest Jewish population in the world
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This. Redpilling is the only way. Sup Forums needs to start an online course in fervent truth and history.

America is a disgusting, imperialist country that has a high crime rate.

The reason for the high crime rate isn't because of "teh blax!" like Sup Forums claims, but rather because America is an illegitimate country founded upon colonialism and invasion, it's not a country that developed organically with communities of people who know and like each other.

That's why there is a high crime rate and will always be a high crime rate in America. It's not a country where people know and like each other.

What exactly will Jews win?

we will win power over all humans.

yeah. the first lesson can be why the holocaust was a hoax.

That explains it...

Like Jews want?

I mean, we've always had a joke rivalry but it was never on the level of "we hate Europe and want them to perish". And that was back when Europe was nearly all white.

The beautiful parts of our history are entirely in thanks to you.

It's not necessarily Europe's fault that the German government has been quietly indoctrinating its people anti-white and anti-patriotic sentiments for decades, or that Sweden's government has turned into a laughing stock since its people never knew the horrors of mudshits until they allowed them in as neighbors.

It's not like we don't sympathize with your cause, as we suffer from similar issues are doomed to suffer more welfare guzzlers while kikes stay comfy and rich.

We support you in trying to stand against jewish and muslim bullshit.

Tbf, the parts of our country that deserve to be hated are the victim-complex niggers that try to blame all their problems on white people, the spics getting defending under DACA and other disgusting loopholes, and the furries/gays/other degenerates that reside here and continue to ruin the west.

Communism is the natural progression of humanity. When places get over populated they go through a communism phase that kills all the weak stupid people that believe in communism. Then thr strong survivors can create a respectable society again

>Highest amount of niggers outside of african countries
>Highest amount of mexicans outside of mexico
>Highest amount of jews outside of Israel
>All the whites are bitches that serve everyone else
>No culture of their own like europeans, slavs or canadians except for whatever hollywood makes trendy in that year
USA USA USA!

>or canadians