Stop posting about the Uber thief (TRUE DEGENERACY)

Stop posting about the Uber thief.

Who cares? You only care because she is sexy and 18 years old. Everytime you post about her you are just like all the other mindless normies who are salivating at the mouth to her images. She won't be criminally held liable for stealing 5 dollars and she doesn't care about the institutions that will shun her and barr her from involvement.

She's going to become famous due to this incident the same way you guys got Dani Bergoli famous and now that 15 year old brat has a multi million dollar record deal.

Don't post anymore about the Uber thief, when you see something about it down vote it or sage, whatever it takes.

Don't make this dumb cunts life easier by helping her find a sugar daddy or getting her featured on the front cover of Vice magazine just because you want to have sex with yet another girl who doesn't want to have sex with you.

That beaner has a jewy face. I'm sure she has several sugar daddies by now.

Pol is so full of shit

Nothing can be done to stop this from taking over now

need a run down on this

gas the kike

>she

Just wondering: do you have any tittie photos? How long until she does a photoshoot for blacked,com? Personally I can't wait for that one.

>That Face being sexy
>Heterosexual
PICK LE 1 newfaggots

she stole the cash from an uber drivers tip jar and it got caught on video. Beyond that I got no fuckin clue.

Closest so far #queentheif

>that dumb spic face
>that fuckable body
Premium hatefuck material

Kek good bod she looks like dog

And this is news why?

Outstanding. Would definitely fap too. I believe that is a hint of nipple down the bottom corner too.

drumpf btfo

Damn she is hideous

who?

Beyond that she has been blowing up like a viral sensation, shes going to end up rich because shes a shitty person.

based drumpf poster

You can just tell this bitch has issues in keeping her vaginal floura in check. Wash out a can of tuna with warm milk is probably what her vagoo smells like.

Detailed.

>she is sexy

the driver lost his Uber account\ability to drive over this

Give them some slack. Contrary to popular belief, its ok not to be gay in 2017.

KEK! thanks for the voat ;^) of confidence friendo!

Where's the video

>says le
>calls someone else a newfag

yep. she'll get a lucrative rap deal.

pure degenerate trash is hot right now. see danielle bregoli and cardi b.

>sexy
That bitch is so ugly. Ive rejected less ugly bitches than that
Thats a dog whore only a desperate disgusting degenerate would touch that filthy whore

>that thing
>attractive
Kys, that is a disgusting abomination. Bergoli is famous because she’s actually
hot
>commie
>posting about degeneracy
Did you forget to change your meme flag or are you just false flagging with this girl?

i wanna watch her get BLACKED

>implying you wouldn't suck her big clit

ur being trolled u gaylord how knew are u

I'd suck the shit straight out of her ass.

I'm just not giving her the dick cause she might just take my tip and run.

Would smash. She's complete city rat trash.

I dig it.

Shes gonna be rich and you can't pay your college loan.

wow she is 18, she looks mid 30s

Stop posting her please. I don't feel like gripping the fuck out of my meat to Latinas. Please.

Grab it tight hunny