Have you evet encountered a real-life homo? What was the instant reaction and the outcome...

Have you evet encountered a real-life homo? What was the instant reaction and the outcome? How can we improve morality in our society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R3FSYXdoISw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOT

Are you cute?

I look like a River Phoenix that's hit a gym, 182/78

discord gg/sKw39K

Why does this turn me on?

why such tiny percentage of human population make so much noise? what is up non stop stream of topics about gays? it is like if it was as important as, let's say... i cant even come up with a matter as important and serious as whoever is trying to portray this gay shit to be. i wonder who is behind this. like really, fuck this

We'r on a brink of a (nuclear)winter, user. Better fine some place nice and warm

>tfw you will never have a qt twink bf who you will wake up next to with your dick pressing against his ass
Why live.

>what is up non stop stream of topics about gays?

You quite literally just see what you want to see. There's no 'global gay agenda', just you obsessed with homosexuality. Really makes your almonds fizzle.

Sounds hot! Into NEETS by no chance?

Faggots will be first on the day of the rope

I worked with one, I didn't know he was gay until after a week or so

>le he has something bad to say about gays, therefore he is a closeted gay adhominem
you must be either trolling or blind. anyway, i cant blame a gay person trying to defend his gay position and agree with the fact that there is a overexposure of gay 'suffering' or how better than heteros thay are.

post pics

gays hit on me all the time

it disgusts me

I never implid anything like that, why do you sound so upset?

Yes
>on a trip to florida for a week
>go to nearby sharting mart after arriving
>pick out my groceries
>go to checkout
>cashier is a tranny
The first one I've seen in my entire life. That image is forever burned into my mind. Fuck that state. I heard sirens going off every other minute and it seemed like the primary language was Spanish. Feels so good to be away from all of that garbage.

wew lad, gaslighting. well, i didnt have my hopes that high for you or this conversation anyway.But my point still stands, there is absolutely a push for this gay agenda . You have to be mentally ill to not see it...oops, there you go, you are mentally ill

>'Snaps fingers'

But being homo and being trans are entirely different subjects.

No, you're gay if you dress up as a woman.

Well name some gay pushing that bothers you honey, so we can discuss them together.

Transgender Danica Roem just won state delegate office in Virginia.

youtu.be/R3FSYXdoISw

One. I worked with him. He was a legit homo though. Wasn't flamboyant or shit. Never talked about it. Didn't try and hit on guys. Being gay wasn't his identity.

Legit didn't know he was gay until I over heard some of the female coworkers talking about how he went on a date with his boyfriend.

describe your size and circ status and how it points when bonered for me

There was a faggot in my school but noone really fucked with him since he was friends with hot girls and it would kill peoples rep to shit on him. Besides, he doesn't harm anything.

Its clear though that he had a lot of feminine deception and general manipulative personality traits inherent in most women.

but his dick remains undefiled. straights are starting to remind me of trannies and because they created them. these elections today were something else

A quote to live by.

My brother is in a gay marriage with a Jew living in LA.I kid you not.

post pics than I'll know if I'm bonered for you.

I suddenly miss the führer