Why is Peterson a frontman for Jewish interests in Politics?

There was a thread on this this morning, but could only look at it on my iPad on way to work. I've had this question for a long time too. Peterson claims to be familiar with Solzhenitsyn's work, yet he's going to pretend he isn't aware of "200 Years Together" or how many times Solzhenitsyn named the Jew under pseudonyms and his accounts in "Gulag" of what life was like for the jews in camps?

Is he really this naive? There was one point where he said something like "I don't understand why you can parade around with a hammer and cycle and not a saws on a college campus" and thought he was close to naming the Jew, but then he cucked out. Is he hiding his power even or just not that smart?

youtube.com/watch?v=TtXgqSQ5fQY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
scribd.com/document/357022075/You-Gentiles-Maurice-Samuel-pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jhkW59Tjvwo
youtu.be/Xs9Ix-ah7Gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>and not a saws
SWASI

>inb4 shills who need to clean their room try to shit on JP

listen to the joe rogan podcast with him and that kike. He must be some kind of jedi night if he is.

>The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order.
Is he not the embodiment of that? You don't need to "name the jew" to help white interests.

Why all the hits on JP recently? He’s bringing Christianity back in a meaningful way and he’s not putting up with identity politics. Let him do his thing.

Also, inb4 "muh e-celebs," the fact that he testified before the Canadian congress re: bill C-16 makes him a genuine political figure (for better or worse), not a lauren southern type e-celeb. The off thing about him is that he works with or of Jews he must know are batshit zionist notches like ezra levant at (((rebel,))) who are willing to defend Israel down to the last drop of goyim blood and treasure.

an user mentioned something I hadn't considered and did some research. He has a (not vert cute) wife who has a brother who made a lot of shekels with apple. As he begs for shekels on patron for his " online university project," all I seee him doing with the shekels are renovating his house and buying very expensive suits. Which leads me to wonder if he's just a fucking conman.

he's had those shekels for a very long time now, and has produced absolutely fuck all but for a better house for himself. Can't be long before people start abandoning him.

And no, "kekistanti" lapping faggots, I'm not anti-Peterson, or if I am, it's only to the extent that he pretends he's great, fearless truth teller but not only refuses to name the Jew, but takes laughable and easily disprovable statements about the 3rd reich on shows like Joe Rogaine.

The only reason why he's famous is because (((the Rebel))) promoted him. Any shithead who gives this shill money is a Zionist collaborator.

Some people wanna make the world a better place, and some just wanna be able to complain about jews the way blacks complain about whites

Could be, being a true right winger in the academia it's a constant exercise in contempt.

He probably doesn't want his career to be completely decimated. He has nothing to gain by doing that.

He doesn't name the Jew because the best way to eefeat the eternal enemy is by being the perfect individual and building a strong white family. This message is succeeding and having resonance. Why would he shoot himself in the foot and get shut down and labelled as a crazy?

The red pill cannot be administered by anyone. It must be taken voluntarily. JP doesn't offer a redpill. He shows you a way to find the rabbit hole, and more importantly a way out again.

OP confirmed for Jew, looking to discredit this goyim who is helping other goyim wake up to their potential.

Sage.

do you realize the irony of having a fucking saws as your meme flag pajeet and not realizing that naming the jew is the most important duty the White man has?
1. One cannot fight the Jew by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the German system or he will forever corrupt it.
2. One cannot discuss the Jewish question with the Jews. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless.
3. One cannot allow the Jew the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy.
4. The Jew has nothing to say about German questions. He is a foreigner, an alien, who only enjoys the rights of a guest, rights that he always abuses.
5. The so-called religious morality of the Jews is no morality at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from the state.
6. The Jew is not smarter than we are, rather only cleverer and craftier. His system cannot be defeated economically — he follows entirely different moral principles than we do. It can only be broken through political means.
7. A Jew cannot insult a German. Jewish slanders are but badges of honor for a German opponent of the Jews.
8. The more a German person or a German movement opposes the Jew, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by the Jews, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Jews, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.
9. The Jew evaluates German questions from the Jewish standpoint. As a result, the opposite of what he says must be true.
10. One must either affirm or reject anti-Semitism. He who defends the Jews harms his own people. One can only be a Jewish lackey or a Jewish opponent. Opposing the Jews is a matter of personal hygiene.

>best way to eefeat the eternal enemy is by being the perfect individual and building a strong white family.
In ZOG at least, this was true in 1980. By now, the ZOG is way, way too far gone. And not only do the Jews remain silent about this, they fucking GLOAT about it!

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

>OP confirmed for Jew
Well Hymie, your tribe has gotten away with a lot more than you've been punished for, haven't you? One of these days, we will show you that we are not all "cuckolds" and that not all "goyim" are as dumb as you think...

He'd be subject to federal prosecution and arrest if he came out as an anti-semite.

Holy fuck, get a load of this good goy here. Sometimes I forget what it's like in the real world...

So be an intellectually half baked fraud? Fuck off retard, the truth fears no law or man

No one with such an intense hatred for Communism doesn't know and acknowledge what jews are.
I assume that he has a different solution, like converting them or segregation and he doesn't want to speak about it too much right now.
But he understands how dangerous jews are.

At best he is a boomer desperately trying to preserve the status quo long enough to get a smooth ride to the grave. At worst he is directly engaged by ZOG like thernobitch and joomer. Either way, he is best discussed on plebbit not here.

are you a moron? he is fighting everything that is taking canada down - which is cultural marxism

what else do you want him to do?

My hunch is that he has thought about Jewishness, and has some specific opinions on it, but he just omits ever talking about it, because he values his status and career. Which isn't to say then, that he outright lies, he just doesn't engage it.
It's a little snake-like, but understandable I suppose.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong, and he just has a psychologists view of it, seeing how many Jews are "well-adjusted" and high-achievers in society, he just sees healthy individual strivings, and has a blind-spot for what it does. I don't know.

>He’s bringing Christianity back in a meaningful way
Indeed. One of THE signs you are controlled opposition and a useful idiot. Christianity is THE poison in the veins of the West killing itself from within.

Yeah, truly paradise on earth. One day they surely will rule over it all.

>it, but he just omits ever talking about it
But he DOEs talk about it user, even to the point of bringing that little jewboy weinstein from the place in oregon where nigger trannies were walking around with bats to tell everyone AH was "even more evil than people thought!"

His knowledge of the 3rd Reich is fucking laughable, often he he (rightly) accuses others of getting involved in disciplines where they have no business, and then does same exact thing himself.

It drives me insane. And you know, I wanted to like the guy. He could have just talked about the USSR and Solzhenitsyn and just kept quiet about AH and said "you know, sorry, not my area of expertise." But he didn't. He went out of his way to kiss Jew ass. My theory on him? He's jealous of how wealthy his wife's brother is and is worried he cunt isn't getting as wet as he hears her brother will find her a rich internet jew (though she doesn't seem to be much to look it), so he started this entire fucking scam, and used the shekels to redo his house and buy expensive clothes.

An actual argument spotted.

Strong words. Did you live up to them?

Of course it has to be a retarded burger. Tell me, goy, did you pray to Jesus when you sent your sons to die for Israel, because the Jews convinced you that Israel's existence would bring you closer to the end of days?

Fucking imbecile.

Notice he makes no mention of the book "you,Gentiles" by the Jew Maurice Samuels, in which he says, and I quote "We Jews will forever remain the destroyers, because we need a world of our wn which you can never provide us with."

Talk about a redpill? THIs is the fucking ultimate one:
scribd.com/document/357022075/You-Gentiles-Maurice-Samuel-pdf

??? I am not an intellectual who makes 60,000 dollars a month to make centrist psychology meme videos for degenerate college students. It is the responsibility of the intellectual to be honest, Peterson is delusional in refusing to acknowledge jewry.

For a better non shitty argument from a dumb cunt canadian, reply to this guy:

He "low-key" created a thread on here the other night. Was pretty obviously actually him. It was an AMA.

He basically said people have legitimate grievances with Jews but that focusing on Jews, or race generally, was not in his mind the proper way forward. He didn't go into it more than that. He's obviously no fan of Nazis either.

He's a fucking idiot? Crowder's interviews showed it.
>There is GOOD VS EVIL YOURE ONE OR THE OTHER LIKE IN CHRISTIANITY
>*Crowder snorts a huge line of Adderall*
>YUP AND THE LEFT IS EVIL SHADES OF GREY ARE FOR FAGS LOL
>JARED THERES NO SUCH THING AS HATE SPEECH BUT PLEASE BLEEP FAG LOL

Do we have any toronto fags who could try cucking peterson with his own wife? He's away often these days, she must have social media, she supposedly reds his email. How great would it be if he got cucked by a chad type who made Patrick bateman type sex video with her where he was looking at himself in the mirror and flexing.

I'm only half-lapping BTW. Given how many women fuck younger guys these days, it's definitely possible. and yeah she's not looker, but throw a flag over her head and do it for old glory....

>iPad
good goy

Yeah, I don't know too much about his private life, but you might be onto something. He does seem to revel in the material successes. And like to be measured by it... most do obviously, but I don't know.
I think I remember he was asked once, if he was arrogant, and he sort of recoiled at the question, insisting he wasn't, but really you by definition have to be if you think you have something to say to people, almost all the time in his case. It might even be warranted arrogance sometimes, but still arrogance.

Ultimately he's more interesting to disagree with than a lot of people. But the moralizing about the Nazis and so on does get sickening.

>He "low-key" created a thread on here the other night
if true (doubt it), good job saving the link dumbass so could find it on 4plebs.

lol, says the "anachro-capitalist" fucking shitskin poo-inloo larping as a literal joke while using a fucking computer (or phone in your case).

>Hammer and Cycle

Thanks for the laughs

LOL a German with the audacity to say anything. We know you hate Christians and Jews equally buddy, and we all know why.

Not my job to save links for you or convince you I'm honest. The number of fucks I give if you don't believe me is zero. But he was here. He posted an image of Pinocchio and a subject of something along the lines of "I'm popular with a lot of alt-right people AMA", it was kind of cringey but what do you expect from an intellectual like that

>peace-keeping
LMFAO

Retards like OP are the real frontman for jewish interests.

Useful idiots who destroy the credibility of their every ally.

All these attack comments from 1st Time posters. Sage.

Seriously. You all sound like faggots. Jordan is based and literally trying to help idiots get their lives straightened out.

Sometimes it’s best to keep your power levels about “teh Jews” to yourself.

Jordan Peterson is the closest this generation is going to get to something significant in philosophical and political thought. Nobody comes close. I haven’t heard anyone as articulate as Peterson.

So let the guy keep on doing what he is doing. Nothing he says is contrary to what most on here believe. Bro is based and says shit that nobody is saying.

Anyone who hates Peterson is a fucktard.

noted and logged

Maybe he's just leading us to reading it ourselves instead of tanking his career overnight

I thought you had enough of shilling against him back a few months ago, not to mention that leaf with recycled memes.

your reddit spacing makes me cringe.

>I thought you had enough of shilling against him back a few months ago,

Fuck off faggot. I’ve never been on Reddit. I’m an old fag who’s been here since you were sucking your mamas titties. I’m also drunk so go suck your daddy’s dick

>Retards like OP are the real frontman for jewish interests.
>Useful idiots who destroy the credibility of their every ally.
more reddit scum. Do you not "Get it?" no one wants you here. There are no good goy "up vote" points here for you to virtue signal to your friends, you filthy, repulsive, greasy, leering, hook-nosed KIKE.

>Fuck off faggot. I’ve never been on Reddit

Jordan Peterson is infinitely less naive than your cuck ass

Omfg. Fuck off all you New faggots. Seriously. You make pol cringe worthy. Go be edgelords somewhere else. I’m too busy saving the white race

I still can't think of the keistanti faggot who came to infinite to bitch he got pepper-stayed by some old lady who thought he was (correctly) some kind of sodomite at a trump bullshit rally. He came for "help" doxxing her, and instead people took up a collection to buy her more pepper spray. This sums up the "cuckastanti" types..

(faggot is the one pictured in kilt obviously)

>New faggots

name one thing of value that this cuck has said

Got that pic saved awhile back user. What the fuck are you trying to say? I’m busy redpilling my two blue eyed white sons. Anyone want advice from an old fag ama

OP, Peterson is being strategic about who he attacks. If he discussed the JQ openly and truthfully he would get SHUT DOWN. At least by not making enemies with the Zionists he can use his platform to go after academic leftists.

On the other hand, Peterson may just be so marinated in mainstream academia that he has never read any of the critiques of Jewry by Michael Hoffman, E Michael Jones or Kevin MacDonald.

This^

I've always felt that JBP has held back on the JQ, the only positive thing he said is that they routinely score higher IQs than the average population (which is true). I refuse to believe he doesn't recognise the JQ, especially as he has had to work in a field in which it dominates and he detests. It is well know JBP can't stand Freud yet venerates Carl Jung (who accurately noted Freud to be a typical Jewish subversive agent).

Then again it could just be because I like the guy

Kys you millennial fag

>want advice from an old fag ama
what's it like to be so fucking pathetic in life you need to go around LARPing as an "Oldfag" here for attention?

Learn from him, just keep your Jew guard up because he will lie about them and lie by omission to protect them. Maybe he's playing smart, maybe he's cucked, but there you go.

front for what - is he supposed to run like you mutts screamign white power and shit? your establishment/regime whatever the fuck it is called is corrupt, hence anyone who has something they want can pull the strings and in this case it is judens and shekels.

look what happened to norman finkelstein and that man is a jew - they destroyed his academic career. what happened to bobby fisher - he is called a lunatic by every retard imaginable despite him being a top chess master and intellect. those are only two i can remember atm, and there would be many others. you take it up the butt now since your money

I don’t larp. I’m an oldfag who laughs at millennial faggots. I’m just here to offer advice if you want it.

Also I’m drunk so I’m just chilling watching a movie and offering my old man help to newfags

>tfw I own the same shirt as the kilt fag
I-it was a gift!

Jesus, Now the motherfucker is out hawking his book "12 life rules." The 1 mill a year, his toronto salary, his life authoring course (to help NIGGERS) aren't enough shekels,huh jordan? I hope he gets cucked by the biggest, blackest nigger from darkest africa who has the AIDS. The greed is a bit much now.

Should I just give up on saving western civ or is there hope?

I'm not sure if I should go 1488 or Ride the Tiger.

Exactly. You have to pick your battles. New fags want him to name the Jew but that defeats what he is trying to do. Naming the Jew is a hard thing to pull off. As a society we are close to putting them in the spotlight but we aren’t there yet. We have to keep dropping redpills slowly over time and eventually we will reach levels like Germany did. It takes time and patience.

Just look at what they did to all the holocaust sceptics: Germar Rudoplh, David Irving, David Cole, Fred Leuchter - they all had their careers destroyed, some ended up serving prison sentences, David Cole had to change his identity, Irving was financially destroyed by Deborah Lipstadt.

Denying the Holocaust is literally illegal here. Especially since he has so much influence. Case in point, Ernest Zundel. Arrested then deported.
>Patriach of the white supremacist movement in Canada
youtube.com/watch?v=jhkW59Tjvwo

Just balance the micro and the macro. Take care of yourself and work on creating a good white family. I just turned 40 and I became redpilled a few years ago. I own my own business and am raising two sons to be ready for the race war/civil war that is coming in their lifetimes.

This is why you are fucking Jews-- no one here said he should come out and tell the COMPLETE truth about the likes as what they are and why they are despised-- not as zionists, not as christ-killers, but as what they are: incurable parasites and destroyers whose crown will eventually be the funeral wreath of humanity.

All people (at least I) am saying is that he doesn't need to kiss jew ass and make laudable claims that are demonstrably false about the 3rd reich.

>holocaust sceptics:
yes because you bong cutns were on it with your money proxy using dumbcunt germans, so do not fucking play stupid. i had family and neighbours who finished in camps. but fuck all scum jew cunts from anglosphere that use dead for politcal and financial gains and propagate destruction around the world. and fuck you too offsprings of nazi tool cunts you are to blame for how all this shit is today. im out of here.

leave good professor to do his own thing.

The only thing that matters to me is spreading the gospel and from there people can Figure it out.
>9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.(Revelation 2:9)
>9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.(Revelation 3:9)
I don't give a shit about the thrid riech, Hitler was a pedo and a Jesuit, he worked with ((them)) to get Israel. I know tribulation will come, I care about saving people souls and winning them to Christ. I don't care about muh white race
>“There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.” (Galatians 3:28)

Also, you will gain satisfaction in raising a good family. It sounds cliche but raising your own little talking monkeys is the greatest thing you will ever do. It’s fucking awesome. Especially if you can redpill them about blacks and Jews. My kids are based as fuck and I wouldn’t have it any other way. They are the piece of the eternal puzzle known as “life”.

>New faggots
>pol
>cringe worthy
Yeah, not reddit at all.

Fuck Reddit. Seriously. I have a kid that works for me and he is autistic as fuck. He’s a good employee so I haven’t fired him but he literally talks about Reddit shit all the time and i make fun of him for it. Poor kid doesn’t know about Sup Forums but he’s only 17 so he knows not what he do.

FYI. Some of us old fags come from an era that precedes Reddit. I know it’s hard to conceive of a time before “teh internet” but we are here and we lurk and post from time to time. Instead of talking shit, you might want to learn from old fags

I can dig it. My goal is to start my own little clan. I just have to find a woman who's responsible enough to be a mom...

hymie, you don't know the difference between Irving and the Jew Cole, Leuchter (who really had no career to begin with) and th biggest difference here? Peterson is a CANADIAN CITIZEN which Zündel and Irving were not.

He already said he'd go on hunger strike in the Jews put him in jail through their "social justice tribunal." He has enough money and support now that his kids and slutty wife are OK, he could literally force Tread-eau faggotto cuck to him and expose the Jew all in one. And could do it in such a way that he used Solzhenitsyn's work, not an insane gas the likes, 14/88 way. He could quite literally help save Western civ. But he's way too interested in redoing his house and more shekels and "life authoring" to raise scores for pakis and niggers.

>Some of us old fags come
you obviously have a lot to teach pol, sir. We could all learn so much from you. It's not like any of us have been here longer than we'd like to admit. We all need the advice of some lapping douche bag who can't even write the name correctly.

Peterson is based and hiding his power levels on a level you cant even understand nigger.

youtu.be/Xs9Ix-ah7Gs

It’s hard for you guys these days. Trust me, I know. I think the best thing to do is get fit and look for a trad girl who is cool with being a mom. I spent a lot of time in the music industry but I also worked in the sales industry. I married a girl who worked for a few years while I was touring. During that time I worked off and on in retail sales. I now own my own business and it’s growing year over year.

The trick is constantly learning and applying what you learn to improve yourself and your family.

Literally the American dream; I'm proud of you, user.

>o worked for a few years while I was touring.

You'd have nigger-tier IQ if you can't help with calling out the juden with your name on the line.
It feels good now and in close circles but it's detrimental outside, where not everyone will take your side.
We're in it for the long war, not just in small battles.
Being an upstanding individual takes priority over wasting effort in directly taking on the kikes.

Fuck your purity spiraling. Avoiding the JQ does not take away from the messages JBP is passing.
Don't take them as gospel, either, but don't blindly dismiss them.

Wtf? Seriously bro. Fuck off. I’m just here chilling while your just dropping bad vibes for no reason other than being a dick. Kys. Give me an address and I’ll send you the fucking rope with the correct instructions on how to make a noose. I actually was a Boy Scout before they let in females. Your generation is fucked

You can't name the jew at this point. I honestly belive he wants to have an impact and change things, and he does know about the jew. But naming them would destroy his reputation. For fucks sake, he refused using those damn pronouns and it was hell on cucknada.

He is not only a great first step for normies, but at the same time he helps millions of autists all around the world.

His wife is cute. See pic.

I’m trying son. It’s a long hard road but I’ll be retired by 50, so life is good.

Jokes aside, Jordan is a great man helping lots of young men, and some young women, take personality responsibility. I greatly admire him and have benefited from his work.

Some of the money he has used to rent a theater for his biblical series, although he has made that money back.

Some of his money goes into funding his research into personality. He was denied funding for the first time in his career, probably because he is a thought criminal.

This^

Wow you filthy monkeys are gullible

m8 we talked about this already in the last thread. his recommended reading list and the books he's referenced undeniably j-pill.

why has he not vocalised it himself? he's a canadian academic without tenure. and even if he did have tenure, those opinions are illegal. simply stating these facts are illegal in canada.

so stop shilling on this. people watch jbp, take an interest in societal pathology, and ask "where does this societal pathology stem from"?

he never talks about jews because he has bound himself to only say things taht a true. that's why he talks about hitlers psychology, but not his deeds. thats why he talks so much about communism, because any person that investigates the bolsheviks cannot deny that they are jewish internationalists. modern communist parties will not even deny this, they will revere their jewish revolutionary leaders as geniuses.

look as his recommended reading list; those books say everything he is legally not allowed to say and more.

Thank you user